Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Last edited by SHU; 07-01-2019, 10:32 PM.

Comment

• What's the work schedules are like? 7 on 4 off?? 6 on 4 off?

Comment

• For those of you that are current BPAs, how many people at your station plan on leaving BP this year because of AUO and the budget problems?

Comment

• Originally posted by hangman View Post
          For those of you that are current BPAs, how many people at your station plan on leaving BP this year because of AUO and the budget problems?
          Those that can get another job

Comment

• Originally posted by o2force View Post
            Those that can get another job
            This...I am one of those.

If this continues for more than a few months (which I think it will), there will be LOTS of agents leaving. Once BP gets down to an acceptable (according to this administration) levels. The pay will be restored and called something else. This is all just my theory...might be totally wrong.

Comment

Last edited by SHU; 07-01-2019, 10:33 PM.

Comment

• SHU is exactly right. BP is the red headed step child of FLE agencies. Which is an utter shame bc this job could be the best LE job in the country. No other agency can provide the experience BP can. It sucks but I am not doing this job for 50k when I can make more locally in a better city.

Comment

• Originally posted by Njw85 View Post
                  What's the work schedules are like? 7 on 4 off?? 6 on 4 off?
                  5 on 2 off. Although with the upcoming furlough it will add an additional unpaid day off every other week.

Comment

• whoo.. the piercing eyes of 3 border patrol agents looking at you as you answer their questions, felt like they kept wanting more or my answers weren't good enough lol. felt good to hear that they felt i did great ! passed my OB(new with oral boards too,this was my first one in my life haha) haha
                    BPA( California)

NOR 75( no clue why am i stuck in the 70's) 9/2011

Comment

• Congrats dghai62.

Had my oral roughly five months ago (11/12)? Still haven't heard a peep about my background, poly, or drug test. Had the written exam on black friday of 2011.

Comment

• Originally posted by Melson View Post
                        Congrats dghai62.

Had my oral roughly five months ago (11/12)? Still haven't heard a peep about my background, poly, or drug test. Had the written exam on black friday of 2011.
                        yea i have a bunch of things to still go through with the process too…but no worries, ill try my best. now time to study for a US Postal Service position which opens up here tomorrow lol.
                        BPA( California)

NOR 75( no clue why am i stuck in the 70's) 9/2011

Comment

• Does anyone know why BP is hiring again? Is BP getting ready for a mass exodus of agents?

Comment

• Originally posted by hangman View Post
                            Does anyone know why BP is hiring again? Is BP getting ready for a mass exodus of agents?
                            I would imagine they are getting down to the lower test scores and they want increase the applicant pool.

Comment

• They are generating a pool of applicants to pull from when they are ready.

Comment

• Originally posted by o2force View Post
                                They are generating a pool of applicants to pull from when they are ready.

The probablity for people from the new announcement jumping those from previous annoucements is very likely with the new category ranking system.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8259 users online. 372 members and 7887 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X