Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Basically, wear a suit, bring three resumes, and use common sense when answering the situational questions. It's 4 or 5 situational questions. If you have seen an episode of border wars and have common sense, you should probably be good to go.

Comment

• Border patrol is hiring? i cant find application. I just went to site

Comment

• Ok cool thanks semper03

Comment

• Applied last night, written test date is 3/22. Hopefully most of my stuff from the CBPO process carries over. Good luck to everyone.
          CBPO:
          Test Date: 3/26/2012
          NOR: 4/6/2012 (96 with vet points) West Coast
          NOR 2: 4/10/2012 Changed to SWB
          TSL: 4/27/2012
          PFT 1: 5/24/2012 (Cleared)
          Medical: 6/12/2012 (Cleared 8/14/12)
          VBT/SI: 6/25/2012 (Cleared)
          Quals: 8/16/2012 (GS-5)
          Poly: 4/30/2013

Comment

• Tried applying for hours last night, just got done now lol. Taking the exam 4/16 in Philly

Comment

• ANybody taking it in Baltimore , march 19th? Other than me of course.

I wonder if the scores from CPB count, but I doubt, since this has spanish/ articifical language included.

Comment

• Originally posted by afftont View Post
                Applied last night, written test date is 3/22. Hopefully most of my stuff from the CBPO process carries over. Good luck to everyone.
                I wonder if my CBPO stuff from 2011 will carry over, seeing as my medical/background/etc etc is now all expired.
                CBPO
                Geo - West Coast
                Exam - 10/12/11 San Diego
                NOR - 4/2/12
                TSL - 6/12/12
                PFT1 - green
                BI -
                Quals -
                VBT/SI - green
                Drug Screen - green

Comment

• Good luck to all. After 14 moths waiting, I decided not to continue with the process and pursue a local level agency.

Have fun and make sure you read the study guide from page 1 to the end.
                  Go wildcats!

Comment

• Hello everyone. I am extremely new to posting on this forum but I also just applied and I am taking it 3/18 near Philly. Hope to hear how the process is going for everyone... also hope I'm posting things in the right places!

Comment

• Hey all...previous CBPO applicant here. Testing 3/16 in Newark, this time for BP. Anyone else going there? Also, here is some insight for those wanting to get on BP: www dot local2544.org/massive-pay-cut-looming/
                      Last edited by lckyl16; 02-21-2013, 08:00 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by nonsense View Post
                        I wonder if my CBPO stuff from 2011 will carry over, seeing as my medical/background/etc etc is now all expired.
                        They will reuse some BI info.

Comment

• Goodmorning gentleman,

I'm taking the 03/16 test for Newark, NJ. I will be graduating from a University with pretty good grades and a Bachelors in Criminal Justice. I'm currently awaiting to here results from local police departments but must say I'm very excited to officially have applied for a federal law enforcement entity as Border Patrol.

If anyone has any advice throughout the process please let me know.
                          Cheers and good luck to all

Comment

• Originally posted by s0800367 View Post
                            Goodmorning gentleman,

I'm taking the 03/16 test for Newark, NJ. I will be graduating from a University with pretty good grades and a Bachelors in Criminal Justice. I'm currently awaiting to here results from local police departments but must say I'm very excited to officially have applied for a federal law enforcement entity as Border Patrol.

If anyone has any advice throughout the process please let me know.
                            Cheers and good luck to all
                            You'll be tasked with various things in the process, just complete them timely and accurately. It is best to begin gathering information regarding your employment and residency history at an early time.

Comment

• I take the exam on the 15th of March. Those of us who have completed the CBP Background investigation are going to be ahead of the power curve considering getting scheduled for the polygraph has been an issue lately. Furthermore I am interested in seeing how the new category ranking system will change how we recieve TSLs and how expeditiously 10 point vets will be processed.

Comment

• Im taking the Exam March 22. Having the CBP background done should help get through the process quickly, as well as being a vet, but were all still going to have to wait for hiring to actually happen. I hope to go fed, but Ill likely have just started local pd post academy when thatll happen.
                                CBPO:
                                Test- 05/12
                                NOR- 08/12 (95- w/5 point vet pref)
                                TSL1/2-08/12
                                PFT1/Med-09/12
                                VBT/SI-10/12
                                Poly-11/12
                                BI-12/12
                                TSU-01/24/13
                                1st "Call"-02/26/13- 30 day referral for a better selection

OCSO:
                                Applied- 06/12
                                PFT-07/12
                                CJBAT- 12/12
                                Panel Interview- 01/13
                                BI- in process

FBI
                                Phase two: probably never

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 10606 users online. 499 members and 10107 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X