Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh almost forgot do they make a big deal if a person wears glasses thanks

Comment

• Hey Motocross I just have some question looks like you took the written exam as I did well you done everything just want to see if you could give me any pointers I have my pft1 next week and now I have the interview on the first of next month after not hearing from them for a very long time now everything is all coming at once since it looks like you done alot. Like the interview what to expect, medical test and pft1 since those are the test I have thanks

Comment

• With the new announcement coming out in a few weeks I wonder what the class situation will look like? Also I was doing some reading on the CBP website and BP is going from a straight score ranking system to category ranking, which will make it much more difficult for non-vets to get through the process.

Comment

• Originally posted by Firefox View Post
          With the new announcement coming out in a few weeks I wonder what the class situation will look like? Also I was doing some reading on the CBP website and BP is going from a straight score ranking system to category ranking, which will make it much more difficult for non-vets to get through the process.
          Hey, Do you know when the announcement will be for sure, or is a couple of weeks speculative? I missed last years announcement by a few weeks and only ended up applying for CBPO.
          CBPO:
          Test- 05/12
          NOR- 08/12 (95- w/5 point vet pref)
          TSL1/2-08/12
          PFT1/Med-09/12
          VBT/SI-10/12
          Poly-11/12
          BI-12/12
          TSU-01/24/13
          1st "Call"-02/26/13- 30 day referral for a better selection

OCSO:
          Applied- 06/12
          PFT-07/12
          CJBAT- 12/12
          Panel Interview- 01/13
          BI- in process

FBI
          Phase two: probably never

Comment

• Originally posted by willsal View Post
            Hi guys I have my 1st fitness test next week just would like to hear some ideas from ppl that already toook the test in the past I think I could pass it it's just that 5min step I'm not sure what to expect about that anything would help thanks.
            personally, that step test was more difficult than I thought. Halfway through, I was wishing I was running the mile and half instead

Comment

• Originally posted by ihaschzbrgr View Post
              personally, that step test was more difficult than I thought. Halfway through, I was wishing I was running the mile and half instead
              It's kind of amazing how much is riding on such a simple test. My shoelace started to come undone about halfway through. I looked at the lady who was proctoring and asked if I might be able to pause and tie my shoe if it came completely untied. She looked at me with an extremely sympathetic expression and said she was really sorry, but that she wasn't allowed to let me stop for any reason. If I stopped, I failed, and no retests are allowed. I would have been completely dropped from the hiring process if that lace came untied and I tripped. I watched my shoe like it was a ticking timebomb for the rest of the test, lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by payniel View Post
                Hey, Do you know when the announcement will be for sure, or is a couple of weeks speculative? I missed last years announcement by a few weeks and only ended up applying for CBPO.
                Feb 20th and its a done deal, they will be accepting the first 60k applicants and then shutting it down.

Comment

Feb 20th and its a done deal, they will be accepting the first 60k applicants and then shutting it down.
                  I've heard that rumor too, but I haven't seen it officially announced on the intranet site

Comment

Thank you sir.
                    CBPO:
                    Test- 05/12
                    NOR- 08/12 (95- w/5 point vet pref)
                    TSL1/2-08/12
                    PFT1/Med-09/12
                    VBT/SI-10/12
                    Poly-11/12
                    BI-12/12
                    TSU-01/24/13
                    1st "Call"-02/26/13- 30 day referral for a better selection

OCSO:
                    Applied- 06/12
                    PFT-07/12
                    CJBAT- 12/12
                    Panel Interview- 01/13
                    BI- in process

FBI
                    Phase two: probably never

Comment

• Originally posted by o2force View Post
                      I've heard that rumor too, but I haven't seen it officially announced on the intranet site
                      I got an email from the veterans outreach folks with that date.

Comment

• CBP hiring?

Comment

Last edited by SHU; 07-01-2019, 11:40 PM.

Comment

• Thanks guys 2 more days for fitness test

Comment

• Originally posted by willsal View Post
                              Thanks guys 2 more days for fitness test
                              good luck and give your best
                              Go wildcats!

Comment

• [QUOTE=yuri;3233081]CBP hiring?[/QUOTE

they are not taking application at this time, give it a few months and I am sure there will be a new announcement
                                Go wildcats!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5300 users online. 317 members and 4983 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X