Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Don't go into the BPA exam unprepared, study the tables given at honorfirst like semper03 is saying to do. I went into the BPA exam half-hearted and never looked at the ALT study guide or the info at honorfirst and I definitely had to use every last minute for the ALT section.

With that being said, I didn't realize they were testing again for BPA.....

Comment

• Hi everyone, a question about CASS. How timely are the updates for the BI portion? Mine currently says "Pending" and "We have not received the background investigation documentation which is required to begin your investigation." I've called twice and been told that all my paperwork has been recieved and awaiting review. I sent my paperwork in May, BTW.

Comment

• Covan, if they advised that the paperwork is in, don't sweat it. CASS is updated later. That being said, now it is time to wait. My paperwork was sent in and BI completed by the investigator in March. I just took the poly and am waiting on results. It's quite a lengthy process, but relatively quick;we applicants for HSI have been waiting already over a year, with no end in sight.

Comment

• People who scored in the high 80s are getting TSL, It's getting closer to 75
          Go wildcats!

Comment

• I got my TSL today, as I was reading over the packet my heart feel a bit. I'm on my second year of classes and up until March I was employed full time (4 months). I haven't been able to find any full time employment since then so I'm pretty sure I'm DQ'd from GL-5.

Well I'm going to fill out the packet anyways and give myself a shot. No one likes a quitter.

Comment

• Originally posted by striketm View Post
              People who scored in the high 80s are getting TSL, It's getting closer to 75
              hopefully I'm next strike.
              BPA( California)

NOR 75( no clue why am i stuck in the 70's) 9/2011

Comment

• Get into the low 80's and I'll be very happy

Comment

• Originally posted by dghai62 View Post
                  hopefully I'm next strike.

We are, If the pattern continues, I'd say 60 to 90 days.....
                  Go wildcats!

Comment

We are, If the pattern continues, I'd say 60 to 90 days.....
                    time to go stomp around for the step test lol… hopefully they don't push out an exam then we have a chance. once they push out an exam we gonna go all the way to square one.
                    BPA( California)

NOR 75( no clue why am i stuck in the 70's) 9/2011

Comment

• Does CBP tell you your duty location before you accept their employment offer?

Comment

• Originally posted by dghai62 View Post
                        time to go stomp around for the step test lol… hopefully they don't push out an exam then we have a chance. once they push out an exam we gonna go all the way to square one.
                        so far no new announcement, good news so far..
                        Go wildcats!

Comment

• Mpd, yes they will.

Comment

so far no new announcement, good news so far..
                            The Veteran Rep. Told me in an email lastweek that they are kicking around the idea of an announcement late in the year (winter).

Comment

• Im OK with winter
                              Go wildcats!

Comment

• Is there Math on the exam?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7664 users online. 398 members and 7266 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X