300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JStylez80 View Post
    Just out of curiosity has anyone with a score in the 70's received a TSL yet?
    hey J, nothing yet.. still patiently waiting.
    BPA( California)

NOR 75( no clue why am i stuck in the 70's) 9/2011

Comment

• is it normal to receive the first pft test before ever getting a tsl letter?

Got a 92 NOR in November of 2011 - heard nothing until i received a call for pft1 which i took a few days ago.

Comment

• Hey all, got a question. Anyone out there currently in TSU/EOD/the academy that did not meet the 3-year residency requirement? If so how long did your BI take? Thanks.

Comment

• Originally posted by covan7002 View Post
          Hey all, got a question. Anyone out there currently in TSU/EOD/the academy that did not meet the 3-year residency requirement? If so how long did your BI take? Thanks.
          What do you mean by saying that you did not meet the 3 year residency requirement?

If you didn't meet the requirement, you won't be hired. So if you were living in a foreign country and not working for the US government or US military, you won't be eligible.
          Natural selection leaves the survivors stronger and better! Humans have escaped this winnowing for far too long!

Comment

• Thanks for responding. I did some seasonal work overseas for a private contractor (totaling 2 months), and the Residency Requirement Form states that "exceptions" can be made for applicants who can provide the state-side contact info of people the applicant worked with during that period.

Comment

• Does anyone know when polygraph results are given? I still can't find the answer.

Comment

• Originally posted by covan7002 View Post
                Thanks for responding. I did some seasonal work overseas for a private contractor (totaling 2 months), and the Residency Requirement Form states that "exceptions" can be made for applicants who can provide the state-side contact info of people the applicant worked with during that period.
                I am not a background investigator, nor an expert in such matters, but I would think that yoru 2 months overseas wont be a disqualifier....unless it was subversive in nature

Comment

• Hi, my background package has been in the "security office" for 3 weeks now. Does anyone know when the background investigation usually starts?
                  "Preparation + Opportunity = Success"

BOA
                  11/23/11 Written Exam: 96
                  04/05/12 TSL1
                  05/07/12 PFT1: passed
                  05/30/12 SI: Passed
                  06/08/12 TSL2
                  08/15/12 Pre-employment forms completed: GL-5

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ619 View Post
                    Hi, my background package has been in the "security office" for 3 weeks now. Does anyone know when the background investigation usually starts?
                    Mine has been "in the security office" for almost 7 months now. I have been told it varies from person to person... but I would say you are in for a lot longer wait.

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ619 View Post
                      Hi, my background package has been in the "security office" for 3 weeks now. Does anyone know when the background investigation usually starts?
                      Yea Ive been in the security office for 11 months now, coming up on my year mark in a few weeks....sorry to hear about your 3 weeks though

Comment

• Mine have also been in the security office for 9 months now, and was wondering should I even bother calling them? or just simply give up on it? The infinite wait time is finally taken it's toll on me. lol

Comment

• lol...thanks for your replies. That gives us time to workout and get in shape for PFT2. I haven't been working out for a month now so I am a little out of shape. It works out for me.
                          "Preparation + Opportunity = Success"

BOA
                          11/23/11 Written Exam: 96
                          04/05/12 TSL1
                          05/07/12 PFT1: passed
                          05/30/12 SI: Passed
                          06/08/12 TSL2
                          08/15/12 Pre-employment forms completed: GL-5

Comment

• My packet has been sitting in the "security office" for just over 11 months. At first I was told that it would probably take 3-6 months to clear. Once that expired I was told 6-9 months, then 9-12 months, and recently 12-18 months.

I originally tested in the 10/2010 group. I've also heard that the newer testers ('11/'12) will have considerably longer waits than those of us from 2010. I think 2 years is a little long to wait; that's just me though.

Comment

• anybody got TSL1 in the last 2 weeks???
                              Go wildcats!

Comment

• I'm alll green check marks as of last week, with my BI/Poly clearing and drug test passed. So does this put me in TSU or not until I get the call and PFT2?
                                U.S. Border Patrol
                                Written - 09/2009 scored 92
                                Re-applied 08/2011
                                TSL-1 Received 9/07/2011
                                PFT1 - Passed - 10/11/2011
                                Medical 10/11/2011 Pending
                                Oral Board - 11/19/2011 PASSED
                                GL09 Eligible - 10-22-2011
                                TSL2 10-21-2011
                                BI - Fingerprint cards mailed 11/17/2011,
                                SF86 E-Quip submitted, BI Begins 11-31-2011
                                Medical Cleared 12/2011
                                BI submitted by investigator 12/19/2011 Cleared 6-25-2012
                                Poly 4-2012
                                Drug Test Passsed 6-25-2012
                                TSU Refered to EOD 6-25-2012
                                Waiting for the Calll!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 9234 users online. 430 members and 8804 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X