Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hahaha nice, yeah i took the compressed in phila. but had a run in with the med. i had knee surgery, so it took awhile to be cleared. I was hoping to hear something before now but i guess not.
    Border Patrol Agent:
    Pre Employment Forms- completed 6/24/2008
    Qualifications- completed4/2/2009
    Medical Exam- completed 8/15/2008
    Structured Interview- completed 8/6/2008
    Drug Screening- Completed 4/9/2009
    Background Investigation- completed 3/31/2009
    Fitness- completed 8/15/2008
    TSU-4/21/2009

Comment

• Im active Army, are there any portions of the test (written, oral) that I can take here in Hawaii?
      Also, I get out the Army in a year, so when about would they schedule my tests?

Comment

• I passed the med/phis exam and a day later I got a letter for an interview in December. Does anybody have any advise to prep me for the interview?

Comment

• Originally posted by TXCountySheriff View Post
          I passed the med/phis exam and a day later I got a letter for an interview in December. Does anybody have any advise to prep me for the interview?
          Wear a suit and be yourself. The NDA doesn't let any of us tell you anything more.
          "Officer, you are kinda hot."

"And you are kinda intoxicated."

Comment

• Im finally a year out from the discharge from the Army so I want to apply for the BP. I have a couple things to clear up financially (macy's card, sam's club card) very small amounts of money though. Should I hold off applying until they have been paid, or should I apply and then pay them off ASAP?

Comment

• Quick question for everyone. I just reviewed the CASS system online. It says I have a few things pending. But when I checked the medical it says not applicable. Does that mean I failed? Or does it just mean it's under review. Thanks.

Comment

• Originally posted by marcvann23 View Post
                Im finally a year out from the discharge from the Army so I want to apply for the BP. I have a couple things to clear up financially (macy's card, sam's club card) very small amounts of money though. Should I hold off applying until they have been paid, or should I apply and then pay them off ASAP?
                If the bills are not delinquent, you should apply. If the bills are not being paid on time, you should pay them off first.

Comment

• I took the test for the Border Patrol Agent and failed I am going to take the Border Patrol Officer test next month.. I am sure I will pass.. I studied this time
                  Yey. I passed the writing test with an 85. PAT next week!!

Comment

• Originally posted by MissM View Post
                    I took the test for the Border Patrol Agent and failed I am going to take the Border Patrol Officer test next month.. I am sure I will pass.. I studied this time
                    Were you in Ontario today?

Comment

• Originally posted by TXCountySheriff View Post
                      I passed the med/phis exam and a day later I got a letter for an interview in December. Does anybody have any advise to prep me for the interview?
                      This is the advice my recruiter gave to me...Think Safety First and you should be fine....I didnt do it and I Failed :-(.

Good Luck Sir
                      BPA:
                      Written Test: Passed (97%)
                      Reactivated Feb 09
                      Pre-Employment Forms: Completed
                      Qualifications: Qualified GL-7
                      Medical Exam: Completed
                      Drug Test: Completed
                      Fitness: Completed
                      Oral Board: Completedhttp://img339.imageshack.us/img339/6315/dancing.gif
                      Background Investigation: Completed

IEA ICE
                      Written Test: Passed (80% )
                      Oral Interview: Passed 07/14/09
                      Paperwork Sent In And No Idea When I'll Get An Answer

Comment

• Originally posted by MissM View Post
                        I took the test for the Border Patrol Agent and failed I am going to take the Border Patrol Officer test next month.. I am sure I will pass.. I studied this time
                        Someone is going to ask you what a Border Patrol Officer is. Wait for it...

Comment

• What's a Border Patrol Officer?

Comment

• Originally posted by movalqb View Post
                            Anyone out there have any idea what the NOPA appeal is like? Do they turn them down alot? I didnt get one but i was arrested a few years ago for being dumb in college, minor offense. My BI investigator said i shouldnt have any problems, but its been awhile since he was here Sept 10th. So now im starting to wonder if its gonna hold me up, i wanna be prepared or anything they throw at me. just wondering if anyone had a similar problem in the process.
                            I had that issue as well, I had a couple of arrests for traffic tickets in my past, as well as a pending speeding ticket at the time the investigation was in process. I was given a NOPA; however, I paid the ticket and attached the receipt of payment with my response and was given the all clear from the security office. They give you 30 days to respond; don't be late. Just be honest about it all, and explain how you got into the mess, and how you're not like that now.

But now I'm at the TSU stage as of yesterday. Good luck everyone.
                            Last edited by ochoism; 11-22-2008, 11:57 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by madchiken View Post
                              What's a Border Patrol Officer?
                              I'm assuming he meant Customs Border Protection Officer. Isn't that one of those sedentary jobs?

Comment

• Originally posted by ochoism View Post
                                I'm assuming he meant Customs Border Protection Officer. Isn't that one of those sedentary jobs?
                                Hahah, ask a patrol agent and they'll say "YES" ask a CBPO, they'll probably get slightly offended.

But who knows they might say 'yes' too.
                                "Officer, you are kinda hot."

"And you are kinda intoxicated."

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4673 users online. 197 members and 4476 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X