Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• yeah I agree with you guys if they are going to give me 4 hr then I'm going use the 4 hr. I much rather be the last guy that finish and get a 90 +(just wishful thinking) then be the first one done with a 70. well thanks for the advice. I'll keep you post on the results. I take the test on the 12 of dec. in miami, fl

Comment

• Does anyone know the # to the MHC?
      I make my living on Irish welfare.

Comment

• [QUOTE=TXCountySheriff;1496083]Does anyone know what the chances are for being placed in Texas after the academy. Also I don't plan on living in the city of my perm assignment but I want to know which along the Texas border has surrounding cities with the best living conditions?[/QUOTE

You are in luck. A lot of people hired in the past month or two are TX bound. I'd say if you are in the process, or soon will be, you have a very good shot at getting a TX station. I don't know a thing about TX so I can't tell you anything about the stations there. Good luck with it.

Comment

• Originally posted by TXCountySheriff View Post
          Does anyone know what the chances are for being placed in Texas after the academy. Also I don't plan on living in the city of my perm assignment but I want to know which along the Texas border has surrounding cities with the best living conditions?
          You know you pick one of four preferred geographical areas? If you pick South Texas as your preference, you'll get it, though it may or may not take longer than, say, Arizona.

You need to read the FAQs at Honorfirst.com http://honorfirst.com/mainfaq.htm

Does anyone know the # to the MHC?
          You will find all the numbers you need here.
          http://honorfirst.com/mainfaq.htm

Comment

• I start the academy on Dec 2nd. The whole process took me from test date to EOD about 5 months. I was in TSU for about 6 weeks but the wait was worth it since I was given a station in San Diego.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bastille View Post
              I start the academy on Dec 2nd. The whole process took me from test date to EOD about 5 months. I was in TSU for about 6 weeks but the wait was worth it since I was given a station in San Diego.
              Where in? I find that quite surprising, I could have sworn they were sending people out the door for EOD, but I guess not. I'm in week 2 of TSU, so I guess I have a bit more waiting to do.
              "Officer, you are kinda hot."

"And you are kinda intoxicated."

Comment

• what is TSU?

Comment

• Originally posted by steel113 View Post
                  what is TSU?
                  Training & Scheduling (Unit). Basically where your name goes when you've completed all of your pre-employment steps and everything has cleared. Basically at this point on I wait by my phone every hour of the day hoping for some good news.
                  "Officer, you are kinda hot."

"And you are kinda intoxicated."

Comment

• Reactivating

Well, I just submitted my request to have my record reactivated. I am anxious to see what the next step will be.
                    BPA Status
                    TSU: 04/24/09
                    EOD: 10/12/09, Sierra Blanca, TX
                    Resigned: 10/28/09
                    Reapplied: 07/29/11
                    NOR: 08/24/11, 5 & 7 @ 93 (no Vet pref)
                    TSL1: 12/16/11, forms sent
                    PFT1: scheduled for 02/03/12
                    Oral Board: scheduled for 02/03/12

CBPO Status
                    Applied: 06/24/11
                    Written: 07/21/11
                    NOR: 08/30/11, 5 & 7 @ 94 (no Vet pref)

Comment

• Anyone out there have any idea what the NOPA appeal is like? Do they turn them down alot? I didnt get one but i was arrested a few years ago for being dumb in college, minor offense. My BI investigator said i shouldnt have any problems, but its been awhile since he was here Sept 10th. So now im starting to wonder if its gonna hold me up, i wanna be prepared or anything they throw at me. just wondering if anyone had a similar problem in the process.
                      Border Patrol Agent:
                      Pre Employment Forms- completed 6/24/2008
                      Qualifications- completed4/2/2009
                      Medical Exam- completed 8/15/2008
                      Structured Interview- completed 8/6/2008
                      Drug Screening- Completed 4/9/2009
                      Background Investigation- completed 3/31/2009
                      Fitness- completed 8/15/2008
                      TSU-4/21/2009

Comment

• Originally posted by movalqb View Post
                        Anyone out there have any idea what the NOPA appeal is like? Do they turn them down alot? I didnt get one but i was arrested a few years ago for being dumb in college, minor offense. My BI investigator said i shouldnt have any problems, but its been awhile since he was here Sept 10th. So now im starting to wonder if its gonna hold me up, i wanna be prepared or anything they throw at me. just wondering if anyone had a similar problem in the process.

i also had an issue like 7 yrs ago..I laid it out on the Sf-86..sent in some paperwork in reference, but to this point no call or letter so i have my fingers crossed. i'm coming up on 1 month since phase 1 has been complete

Comment

• yeah, my bi said it wouldnt be a problem. im also keeping my fingers crossed also i really want this job, let me know if you hear anything. goodluck to you.
                          Border Patrol Agent:
                          TSU-4/21/2009

Comment

• well i got a call in reference to my [email protected] least i know there still looking @ my file

Comment

• yeah havent gotten that call yet, when did you take the test? i took it in june, in phila.
                              Border Patrol Agent:
                              TSU-4/21/2009

Comment

• i took my the written in early august..in buffalo..i don't like to wait so i took the trip to the compressed site..and i got to mingle with some very sexy females from canada

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4697 users online. 334 members and 4363 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X