Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I was curious, if I receive a checkmark for my background WITHOUT doing a polygraph, does that mean I won't have to take a poly and the investigation is complete or could it mean that the investigation is complete and there's a chance I could still take the poly?

Comment

• Originally posted by outlook7777 View Post
      I was curious, if I receive a checkmark for my background WITHOUT doing a polygraph, does that mean I won't have to take a poly and the investigation is complete or could it mean that the investigation is complete and there's a chance I could still take the poly?
      Most likely you do not have to take a poly but there have been a couple of rare time where someone has had to take a poly after they received a green check. But I haven't seen that in over a year. I had a poly and I didn't get green check until after I passed.
      BPA -
      Applied--8/01/10 Exam--8/30/10 NOR-9/01/10 (105) TSL-9/15/10 TSL2-10/14/10 OB--11/30/10 Med/PFT--03/09/11 Drug Test--3/29/11 --E-QIP update-4/12/2011- BI Interview---6/20/11 POLY--11/22/11 PASSED
      TSU---12-12-2011 5-2-2012 EOD---6-11-2012

Comment

• Can some one enlighten me on how long the med exam is good for and the back ground?

Comment

• Originally posted by a2002slp View Post
          Can some one enlighten me on how long the med exam is good for and the back ground?
          1 year for both, medical takes 1 month to clear but BI I am not sure...

Comment

• Thank you, will they contact me to renew? And for the BI is it a year from the point where it cleared or when I met my BI? I appologize just want to clear my mind, looks like my medical is going to expire this month and I have a cert date of sept 17 2010
            Last edited by a2002slp; 03-08-2012, 10:52 AM. Reason: Cert date correction

Comment

• Its a year from when it was cleared not from they day you took the exam.
              BPA -
              Applied--8/01/10 Exam--8/30/10 NOR-9/01/10 (105) TSL-9/15/10 TSL2-10/14/10 OB--11/30/10 Med/PFT--03/09/11 Drug Test--3/29/11 --E-QIP update-4/12/2011- BI Interview---6/20/11 POLY--11/22/11 PASSED
              TSU---12-12-2011 5-2-2012 EOD---6-11-2012

Comment

• My cert date is 8/26/10 and my file is still in the "security office". I've heard that the current academy list is accepting applicants somewhere around 8/21/10 or later. How does this work in my situation since my BI hasn't cleared yet? Will I be placed at the top of the list once it clears and enters TSU?

Comment

• Originally posted by a2002slp View Post
                  Thank you, will they contact me to renew? And for the BI is it a year from the point where it cleared or when I met my BI? I appologize just want to clear my mind, looks like my medical is going to expire this month and I have a cert date of sept 17 2010
                  You will get an email from MHC and sign a paper saying that nothing has changed, you will be back to the TSU within a month. BI and Medical are one year from when they were cleared. Medical is going to be the easiest but BI who knows how long it will take MHC to clear it again...

Comment

• Originally posted by Nieto2588 View Post
                    My cert date is 8/26/10 and my file is still in the "security office". I've heard that the current academy list is accepting applicants somewhere around 8/21/10 or later. How does this work in my situation since my BI hasn't cleared yet? Will I be placed at the top of the list once it clears and enters TSU?
                    You will be placed at the top of the list (applicants with 8/27/10 and later cert. dates) once you enter TSU.

Comment

• Anybody with a test date of 10/21/10 have everything completed on cass or recieved.their EOD

Comment

• Received a NOPA for excessive traffic citations. I found the NOPA template and i'm getting the dispositions for all the tickets to explain them. Anyone have any other advice or tips for beating one of these?

Comment

• Your on the right track I received one for a similar reason. Just be honest, explain how they happened and how you regret your actions and are making sure they will not happen again. As long as they are not excessive you should be ok I was cleared about 20-30 days after I sent my letter and copy's of the citations and proof that they have been taken care of and no longer open.

Comment

• My application is all random. I'm using scores from a 2006 test. (they allowed it) and an application from 2010. Finally got back stateside and I've been told I'll be immediately contacted for my oral and med. Was contacted on Monday about Med and completed it yesterday. I have no idea how long the BI will take but it's being worked on. All of my last employer references are stationed overseas so that should be interesting for whoever is doing the BI. Oddly enough I have a TS:SCI but OPM has to do their own. Hopefully I should hear something on the oral board and I'd like to knock that out of the way and move on.

Good luck to all in the process.

I remember being frustrated with the process back in 2006 and 2007. So much so, that I joined the Army. Now I'm back. ;-)

Comment

• To anyone currently in the academy...or who have recently graduated: What are the PT sessions like? Can you give me an example of an average day? Not what I have read on here a bunch before, "Its really tough. Make sure you are ready. Start working out now...blah blah blah." But what do you guys actually do for a standard PT session? Can you give me specifics? I'm in pretty good health now already, and I am working out. But I'd like to start mimicking the workouts there early.

Thank you
                              CBPO
                              Exam: 07/11; NOR: 8/11 99 w/Vet Pts; Qualifications: (GS-7 Step 4); T.O: 09/11 (SWB); PFT1: 9/11; Med Cleared: 4/12; VBT/S.I.: 10/11; Drug Test: Passed 6/11; Poly: Passed 12/08/11; BI: Complete 12/28/11, PFT2: Passed 12/12/12, EOD: 12/31/12 San Ysidro

Comment

• I am not in the academy now, but when I was I experienced stuff such as:

Mon: 45min weight work out (bench, pull ups, etc.), 25 minute run (distance), 50minutes of Defense Tactics
                                Tues: 40min mat room (push ups, sit ups, lunges, bear crawls, etc.), 20 minute run (sprints), 60 minutes of Defense Tactics
                                Wed: 70 Min mat room out, 30 min run (distance and/or sprints)...this is a brutal day
                                Thursday: 30 minute mat room, 30 min run, 60 minutes of Defense Tactics
                                Friday: Indicator (Run the obstical course, pull ups, the 1.5m run, and sometimes the sprint)...this is usually a pretty easy day.

This isn't exactly how it goes but it should give you a decent idea of a typical week.

It should also be noted that the work outs are constant. You aren't resting between exercises, you are simply doing other exercises.

This isn't a

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 10324 users online. 510 members and 9814 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X