Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Border Patrol Agent

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by PhxintheSky View Post
    Have a question? I have my interview soon. The letter i received stated 3-4 hours, possibly all day for the SI. Other than the panel of 3 BPA's, is there something else that would take so much time?
    Yes, the other 1-15 applicants there with you.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by a2002slp View Post
      Thanks again I will email them tonight, I hope your right would be nice to leave ASAP hope your day comes soon too
      Thanks, I am hoping to get the call no later than April!

      Comment


      • 9-17-2010 is my cert date hopefully we start getting some calls soon!!

        Comment


        • Originally posted by a2002slp View Post
          Thank you for posting! Gave me some inner peace Lol look at it this way fellow TSU guys/gals gives us more time to prepare n burn off those holiday lbs we all picked up!
          Be prepared. I had the PT instructors that will be with class 1001 and all I can say is that they are PT BEASTS.
          BPA
          Written Exam: 8/24/10
          TO: 8/15/10
          Interview: 11/03/10
          Medical: 03/11/11
          BI meeting 05/11
          PFT2 09/02/11
          EOD 09/12/11

          Comment


          • Originally posted by bchang85 View Post
            Be prepared. I had the PT instructors that will be with class 1001 and all I can say is that they are PT BEASTS.
            Thank you for the heads up I'm deff hitting it hard again, did you do a lot of running during your stay there?

            Comment


            • Originally posted by a2002slp View Post
              Thank you for the heads up I'm deff hitting it hard again, did you do a lot of running during your stay there?
              Not too much running... usually 3-4 miles at a time. Other days you would do the mat room / weight circuit/ treadmill
              BPA
              Written Exam: 8/24/10
              TO: 8/15/10
              Interview: 11/03/10
              Medical: 03/11/11
              BI meeting 05/11
              PFT2 09/02/11
              EOD 09/12/11

              Comment


              • Originally posted by bchang85 View Post
                Not too much running... usually 3-4 miles at a time. Other days you would do the mat room / weight circuit/ treadmill
                Ah ok sounds good then as long as I keep my routine going, was the academic part as hard as people say it is?

                Comment


                • How long did it take for them to decide on your NOPA response?

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by a2002slp View Post
                    9-17-2010 is my cert date hopefully we start getting some calls soon!!
                    Keep your phone by you, you might be getting the call within 2 weeks...

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by a2002slp View Post
                      Ah ok sounds good then as long as I keep my routine going, was the academic part as hard as people say it is?
                      It wasn't too bad but make sure you try to score as high as possible on the first few exams as they are the easiest. This will come in handy as the tests become progressively harder and your test scores get lower.
                      Last edited by bchang85; 01-11-2012, 08:15 PM.
                      BPA
                      Written Exam: 8/24/10
                      TO: 8/15/10
                      Interview: 11/03/10
                      Medical: 03/11/11
                      BI meeting 05/11
                      PFT2 09/02/11
                      EOD 09/12/11

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by bchang85 View Post
                        It wasn't too bad but make sure you try to score as high as possible on the first few exams as they are the easiest. This will come in handy as the tests become progressively harder and your test scores get lower.
                        Thank you great tip! Makes sense I will deff put my all into it that's for sure

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by jjok View Post
                          Keep your phone by you, you might be getting the call within 2 weeks...
                          Wow I really hope so, my phone has been pretty much glued to me since I entered TSU every time I see an uknown number my heart skips a beat.

                          Comment


                          • Calls are going out for class 1001 finally. Yuma Sector Wellton Sector, I haven't received a call but it has been posted on Honorfirst.
                            BPA -
                            Applied--8/01/10 Exam--8/30/10 NOR-9/01/10 (105) TSL-9/15/10 TSL2-10/14/10 OB--11/30/10 Med/PFT--03/09/11 Drug Test--3/29/11 --E-QIP update-4/12/2011- BI Interview---6/20/11 POLY--11/22/11 PASSED
                            TSU---12-12-2011 5-2-2012 EOD---6-11-2012

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Ranger175 View Post
                              Calls are going out for class 1001 finally. Yuma Sector Wellton Sector, I haven't received a call but it has been posted on Honorfirst.
                              Wow I had a missed call from an unknown number today at 3pm I wonder if that was them? Do they leave a voicemail normally?

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by a2002slp View Post
                                Wow I had a missed call from an unknown number today at 3pm I wonder if that was them? Do they leave a voicemail normally?
                                I think they do... They are calling people with August certificate dates right now...

                                Comment

                                MR300x250 Tablet

                                Collapse

                                What's Going On

                                Collapse

                                There are currently 4705 users online. 287 members and 4418 guests.

                                Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

                                Welcome Ad

                                Collapse
                                Working...
                                X