300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by PhxintheSky View Post
    Have a question? I have my interview soon. The letter i received stated 3-4 hours, possibly all day for the SI. Other than the panel of 3 BPA's, is there something else that would take so much time?
    Yes, the other 1-15 applicants there with you.

Comment

• Originally posted by a2002slp View Post
      Thanks again I will email them tonight, I hope your right would be nice to leave ASAP hope your day comes soon too
      Thanks, I am hoping to get the call no later than April!

Comment

• 9-17-2010 is my cert date hopefully we start getting some calls soon!!

Comment

Thank you for posting! Gave me some inner peace Lol look at it this way fellow TSU guys/gals gives us more time to prepare n burn off those holiday lbs we all picked up!
          Be prepared. I had the PT instructors that will be with class 1001 and all I can say is that they are PT BEASTS.
          BPA
          Written Exam: 8/24/10
          TO: 8/15/10
          Interview: 11/03/10
          Medical: 03/11/11
          BI meeting 05/11
          PFT2 09/02/11
          EOD 09/12/11

Comment

• Originally posted by bchang85 View Post
            Be prepared. I had the PT instructors that will be with class 1001 and all I can say is that they are PT BEASTS.
            Thank you for the heads up I'm deff hitting it hard again, did you do a lot of running during your stay there?

Comment

Thank you for the heads up I'm deff hitting it hard again, did you do a lot of running during your stay there?
              Not too much running... usually 3-4 miles at a time. Other days you would do the mat room / weight circuit/ treadmill
              BPA
              BI meeting 05/11
              PFT2 09/02/11
              EOD 09/12/11

Comment

Not too much running... usually 3-4 miles at a time. Other days you would do the mat room / weight circuit/ treadmill
                Ah ok sounds good then as long as I keep my routine going, was the academic part as hard as people say it is?

Comment

• How long did it take for them to decide on your NOPA response?

Comment

9-17-2010 is my cert date hopefully we start getting some calls soon!!
                    Keep your phone by you, you might be getting the call within 2 weeks...

Comment

Ah ok sounds good then as long as I keep my routine going, was the academic part as hard as people say it is?
                      It wasn't too bad but make sure you try to score as high as possible on the first few exams as they are the easiest. This will come in handy as the tests become progressively harder and your test scores get lower.
                      Last edited by bchang85; 01-11-2012, 08:15 PM.
                      BPA
                      BI meeting 05/11
                      PFT2 09/02/11
                      EOD 09/12/11

Comment

It wasn't too bad but make sure you try to score as high as possible on the first few exams as they are the easiest. This will come in handy as the tests become progressively harder and your test scores get lower.
                        Thank you great tip! Makes sense I will deff put my all into it that's for sure

Comment

• Originally posted by jjok View Post
                          Keep your phone by you, you might be getting the call within 2 weeks...
                          Wow I really hope so, my phone has been pretty much glued to me since I entered TSU every time I see an uknown number my heart skips a beat.

Comment

• Calls are going out for class 1001 finally. Yuma Sector Wellton Sector, I haven't received a call but it has been posted on Honorfirst.
                            BPA -
                            Applied--8/01/10 Exam--8/30/10 NOR-9/01/10 (105) TSL-9/15/10 TSL2-10/14/10 OB--11/30/10 Med/PFT--03/09/11 Drug Test--3/29/11 --E-QIP update-4/12/2011- BI Interview---6/20/11 POLY--11/22/11 PASSED
                            TSU---12-12-2011 5-2-2012 EOD---6-11-2012

Comment

• Originally posted by Ranger175 View Post
                              Calls are going out for class 1001 finally. Yuma Sector Wellton Sector, I haven't received a call but it has been posted on Honorfirst.
                              Wow I had a missed call from an unknown number today at 3pm I wonder if that was them? Do they leave a voicemail normally?

Comment

Wow I had a missed call from an unknown number today at 3pm I wonder if that was them? Do they leave a voicemail normally?
                                I think they do... They are calling people with August certificate dates right now...

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4705 users online. 287 members and 4418 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X