300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by semper03 View Post
    I'm also Southwest pref, scored a 91 with vet points in September and I still have not got a TSL1, Good luck you should get one, you passed, it just might take a little longer.
    Thanks for the response guys, at leats it gives me an idea of how long ill be waiting.
    CBP EXAM: 08/08/11 SWB PREF
    NOR: 08/30/11
    TSL1: 12/12/11
    MEDICAL/FITNESS: 01/09/12
    VBT/SI: 02/06/12-Results 02/17/12 pass
    TSL2: 02/17/12
    BI: in security office 03/06/12
    QUALIFICATIONS: completed 03/27/12 (5)
    DRUG TEST: PENDING

------------------
    BP EXAM: 10/07/11 SWB
    NOR: 10/21/11

Comment

• Originally posted by a2002slp View Post
      I was told no more than another month n i should get the call for pf2
      Told by whom?

You're aware that the PFT2 is scheduled AFTER you receive the call, right? So you're saying that someone told you that you will receive the call in less than two months?

Sounds sketchy to me...
      Border Patrol Agent
      Applied - 11/11/2010
      Written Exam - 1/11/2011
      NOR - 1/20/2011 - Score - 96
      TSL1 - 5/25/2011
      TSL2 - 6/1/2011
      PFT1 - 6/24/2011
      BI Interview - 7/7/2011
      Oral Board - 7/20/2011 - Passed
      Drug Test - 8/12/2011 - Cleared in CASS 10/20/2011
      Background Completed - 11/1/2011
      Referred to TSU - 11/14/2011

Comment

• Originally posted by dadarknight06 View Post
        hello guys, iam new to this thread and I just took the BPA test last month (10/07/11) and i scored an 81... I dont know if this is a good enough score to get a T.O. From what I can see its been taking awhile for people to get the T.O this year.I was wondering if anyone else has received a T.O with such a low score. Also if i should retest next october or if i have a chance of getting the process starting before then . Any help greatly appreciated.

southwest pref.
        Tested in February '11, didn't get a TO until end of May. Be patient, your time will come.
        Border Patrol Agent
        Applied - 11/11/2010
        Written Exam - 1/11/2011
        TSL1 - 5/25/2011
        TSL2 - 6/1/2011
        PFT1 - 6/24/2011
        BI Interview - 7/7/2011

Comment

• Originally posted by zkostrze View Post
          Told by whom?

You're aware that the PFT2 is scheduled AFTER you receive the call, right? So you're saying that someone told you that you will receive the call in less than two months?

Sounds sketchy to me...
          My adjudicator informed me i would get the call they would make a job offer upon accepting they would then at the same time (i did ask) get pf2 scheduled. After 2 weeks passed I called the shceduling unit left a message. A couple of days later I received an email from the scheduling unit regarding my phone call. In the email I am told why it has taken so long and I should expect a call in no more than 2 months. I don't see what's "sketchy" about that? Because you were told diff? You do know this process has been very different for alot of guys here....

Comment

• Originally posted by a2002slp View Post
            My adjudicator informed me i would get the call they would make a job offer upon accepting they would then at the same time (i did ask) get pf2 scheduled. After 2 weeks passed I called the shceduling unit left a message. A couple of days later I received an email from the scheduling unit regarding my phone call. In the email I am told why it has taken so long and I should expect a call in no more than 2 months. I don't see what's "sketchy" about that? Because you were told diff? You do know this process has been very different for alot of guys here....
            Calm yourself. I never said I was told different. I've never heard of anyone being told when they were going to get the call. Hope it happens for you. Good luck.
            Border Patrol Agent
            Applied - 11/11/2010
            Written Exam - 1/11/2011
            TSL1 - 5/25/2011
            TSL2 - 6/1/2011
            PFT1 - 6/24/2011
            BI Interview - 7/7/2011

Comment

• Originally posted by zkostrze View Post
              Calm yourself. I never said I was told different. I've never heard of anyone being told when they were going to get the call. Hope it happens for you. Good luck.
              Srry didt mean it to come out as snappy as it did, I was only given a time frame of when I should receive the call. They are doing 2 classes a month compared to 2 classes a week a few months ago.I'm supposed to be in one of the next 4 new classes (2 months) is what the email basically states. But this is a Gov job so things can easily change. Thank you and good luck to you too brother.

Comment

• Ive been looking thru the timelines for some guys on here, and im wondering why it took so long from NOR to your TSL1. My process has been going quite smoothly, thankfuly, hope it stays that way!

Comment

• Hello eveyone I am new to this forum. My anybody here take there test back in October of 2010 and have gotten the call? I noticed that for some the process is alot faster than others. Ive been told that he process depends on the area that you live in, which Iam in colorado so I think that maybe thats why my process is dragging. Iam on my last check mark which is the background check which is in the security office. I called and the lady at the other end told me from when my investigator turned his report in, which was August to verify everything could be 6 to 9 months. The investigator even called me and told me that there shouldnt be a problem with my BI and to call them at the end of Sept. to make sure they still have my paperwork as they could lose it. Anybody in the same boat here???

Comment

• Originally posted by pepe11_67 View Post
                    Hello eveyone I am new to this forum. My anybody here take there test back in October of 2010 and have gotten the call? I noticed that for some the process is alot faster than others. Ive been told that he process depends on the area that you live in, which Iam in colorado so I think that maybe thats why my process is dragging. Iam on my last check mark which is the background check which is in the security office. I called and the lady at the other end told me from when my investigator turned his report in, which was August to verify everything could be 6 to 9 months. The investigator even called me and told me that there shouldnt be a problem with my BI and to call them at the end of Sept. to make sure they still have my paperwork as they could lose it. Anybody in the same boat here???
                    Welcome, I tested sept 2010 n I'm "close " to getting the call u can say but nothing yet. But I did have a few hang up's in my process that set me back 2 months. If not for that I'm sure I would have been in flect already.I don't think your location matters just be patient the process has slowed down quite a bit.

Comment

• Originally posted by pepe11_67 View Post
                      Hello eveyone I am new to this forum. My anybody here take there test back in October of 2010 and have gotten the call? I noticed that for some the process is alot faster than others. Ive been told that he process depends on the area that you live in, which Iam in colorado so I think that maybe thats why my process is dragging. Iam on my last check mark which is the background check which is in the security office. I called and the lady at the other end told me from when my investigator turned his report in, which was August to verify everything could be 6 to 9 months. The investigator even called me and told me that there shouldnt be a problem with my BI and to call them at the end of Sept. to make sure they still have my paperwork as they could lose it. Anybody in the same boat here???
                      I tested in October 2010 and have been in TSU since Oct. 17. So no call for me yet. CBPO process seems like it is moving more quickly for me. FYI, my background took about 3 months to clear.

Comment

• Finally got the call from my background investigator. He has already talked to all of my bosses, family, friends, neighbors. All he has left to do is talk with some of my teachers from college and then he wants to have a 2 to 3 hour meeting with me. Just out of curiosity, what should I expect from the meeting?

Comment

• Originally posted by MDPD4LYFE View Post
                          Ive been looking thru the timelines for some guys on here, and im wondering why it took so long from NOR to your TSL1. My process has been going quite smoothly, thankfuly, hope it stays that way!
                          I hope the process continues to move quickly for you. Realistically, you're probably in for the same wait as the rest of us but, you never know. Good luck and keep us all posted on your progress.
                          Border Patrol Agent
                          Applied - 11/11/2010
                          Written Exam - 1/11/2011
                          TSL1 - 5/25/2011
                          TSL2 - 6/1/2011
                          PFT1 - 6/24/2011
                          BI Interview - 7/7/2011

Comment

• Originally posted by JT85 View Post
                            Finally got the call from my background investigator. He has already talked to all of my bosses, family, friends, neighbors. All he has left to do is talk with some of my teachers from college and then he wants to have a 2 to 3 hour meeting with me. Just out of curiosity, what should I expect from the meeting?
                            My BI just asked me the same questions that were in the e-qip. He had printouts of it and went page by page and asked the same questions exactly as they were printed on the form and then had me initial each. Only took about an hour.
                            Border Patrol Agent
                            Applied - 11/11/2010
                            Written Exam - 1/11/2011
                            TSL1 - 5/25/2011
                            TSL2 - 6/1/2011
                            PFT1 - 6/24/2011
                            BI Interview - 7/7/2011

Comment

• Had my Polygraph in D.C. yesterday and passed. Not a terrible experience but longer than a othert LE polygraphs. Finally coming to the end of a long process.
                              BPA -
                              Applied--8/01/10 Exam--8/30/10 NOR-9/01/10 (105) TSL-9/15/10 TSL2-10/14/10 OB--11/30/10 Med/PFT--03/09/11 Drug Test--3/29/11 --E-QIP update-4/12/2011- BI Interview---6/20/11 POLY--11/22/11 PASSED
                              TSU---12-12-2011 5-2-2012 EOD---6-11-2012

Comment

• Need Some Help From a BPA!

Why would the Border Patrol issue me a Top Secret security clearance if I have never been employed by the agency? I tested in 1998, but was never given a job offer from the BP and was never given a reason why. It was brought up today and it was explained federal agencies don't issue full security clearances unless you are employed by that agency. So now it looks like I am trying to hide something. If anyone has any advice on how to correct this, it would be greatly appreciated.

BIA 0083 Police Officer
                                WindRiver PD
                                Tentative Offer:02/12/2013
                                Medical: Completed
                                E-Quip : Completed
                                BI: Completed
                                EOD: 07/30/2013

"We Must Not Simply Mourn The Men Who Died. Rather We Should Thank God That Such Men Lived." Gen George Patton

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 12738 users online. 469 members and 12269 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X