300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by A_Gillespie View Post
    I'm at the academy now and it did slow down, but I think it will pick up again at the beginning - summer of 2012. I think that due to the way some of our instructors talk about it.
    I'll take that as good news, Thanks I received an email I was told no more than 2 months well see how well see hopefully less than that

Comment

• Originally posted by a2002slp View Post
      I'll take that as good news, Thanks I received an email I was told no more than 2 months well see how well see hopefully less than that
      Did you hit TSU? Was asking because my application is still pending adjudication.

Comment

• Originally posted by emack23 View Post
        Did you hit TSU? Was asking because my application is still pending adjudication.
        Yes my file was sent to the training scheduling unit on oct 26th, just waiting for the call to set up pf2 date n see what location I'm offered. Your not Far off from where I am just things slowed down so might take a while

Comment

• Same here, my application is still pending adjudication....
          BPA
          BPA test date: 8/21/10
          TSU: 2/6/12
          EOD: ???

CBPO
          Got the call!
          PFT2: 3/23
          EOD: 4/9
          FLETC: May 11th - Sept 17th, 2012

Comment

• Quick question to those who are already in background. After your BI turned in your package, what is the next notification or stage? Someone told me that IA will look at it more...

Compare to some people here who are in "scheduling", I guess I still have a long way to go huh...

Comment

• Originally posted by yohlin2001 View Post
              Quick question to those who are already in background. After your BI turned in your package, what is the next notification or stage? Someone told me that IA will look at it more...

Compare to some people here who are in "scheduling", I guess I still have a long way to go huh...
              It's not too bad when you least expect it, the process is a bit weird some people get pushed through faster for some reason

Comment

• Well, I just hit TSU so it looks like the process didn't stop completely. Fingers crossed that I get the call soon!
                Border Patrol Agent
                Applied - 11/11/2010
                Written Exam - 1/11/2011
                NOR - 1/20/2011 - Score - 96
                TSL1 - 5/25/2011
                TSL2 - 6/1/2011
                PFT1 - 6/24/2011
                BI Interview - 7/7/2011
                Oral Board - 7/20/2011 - Passed
                Drug Test - 8/12/2011 - Cleared in CASS 10/20/2011
                Background Completed - 11/1/2011
                Referred to TSU - 11/14/2011

Comment

• hello guys, iam new to this thread and I just took the BPA test last month (10/07/11) and i scored an 81... I dont know if this is a good enough score to get a T.O. From what I can see its been taking awhile for people to get the T.O this year.I was wondering if anyone else has received a T.O with such a low score. Also if i should retest next october or if i have a chance of getting the process starting before then . Any help greatly appreciated.

southwest pref.
                  CBP EXAM: 08/08/11 SWB PREF
                  NOR: 08/30/11
                  TSL1: 12/12/11
                  MEDICAL/FITNESS: 01/09/12
                  VBT/SI: 02/06/12-Results 02/17/12 pass
                  TSL2: 02/17/12
                  BI: in security office 03/06/12
                  QUALIFICATIONS: completed 03/27/12 (5)
                  DRUG TEST: PENDING

------------------
                  BP EXAM: 10/07/11 SWB
                  NOR: 10/21/11

Comment

• Originally posted by zkostrze View Post
                    Well, I just hit TSU so it looks like the process didn't stop completely. Fingers crossed that I get the call soon!
                    Congratulation man. I hope it takes me 4 months for the background process also. Please keep us updated when you do get the call.

Comment

• Originally posted by dadarknight06 View Post
                      hello guys, iam new to this thread and I just took the BPA test last month (10/07/11) and i scored an 81... I dont know if this is a good enough score to get a T.O. From what I can see its been taking awhile for people to get the T.O this year.I was wondering if anyone else has received a T.O with such a low score. Also if i should retest next october or if i have a chance of getting the process starting before then . Any help greatly appreciated.

southwest pref.
                      I'm also Southwest pref, scored a 91 with vet points in September and I still have not got a TSL1, Good luck you should get one, you passed, it just might take a little longer.

Comment

• I took my test last February 2011...... I did not receive my TSL1 until September of this year.... I scored a 93 on the test.... The process is random so get your waiting cap on.....

Comment

• The BI just got done doing my back round and they sent it in yesterday, they said they were only given a week to do my back round. I was just wondering if BP was trying to push me into an academy or if this happens all the time. and now i only have to pass a drug testi was just wondering how long it might take to get a call to do my drug test?

Comment

• Originally posted by nelson_alex111 View Post
                            The BI just got done doing my back round and they sent it in yesterday, they said they were only given a week to do my back round. I was just wondering if BP was trying to push me into an academy or if this happens all the time. and now i only have to pass a drug testi was just wondering how long it might take to get a call to do my drug test?
                            There is really no set time frame it's very random, after my BI was done it took about 2-1/2 months for my drug test. Good luck hopefully its sooner for you

Comment

• Originally posted by a2002slp View Post
                              There is really no set time frame it's very random, after my BI was done it took about 2-1/2 months for my drug test. Good luck hopefully its sooner for you
                              Thanks I appreciate the help! Are you hired already? and if so where at? Its already been a year I hope they start going faster! I would like to go down south already.

Comment

• Originally posted by nelson_alex111 View Post
                                Thanks I appreciate the help! Are you hired already? and if so where at? Its already been a year I hope they start going faster! I would like to go down south already.
                                I'm not hired yet I'm in TSU, my file has been sent to scheduling so just waiting for the call with final job offer I'm also going southwest so most likely Texas or AZ I wouldt mind either one. I was told no more than another month n i should get the call for pf2

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 9849 users online. 470 members and 9379 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X