Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any TO's out there for September 19th testers?.......if not anyone know the latest TO's test dates ?

Comment

• Originally posted by SDCBP View Post
      Any TO's out there for September 19th testers?.......if not anyone know the latest TO's test dates ?
      Applicants who tested on both 9/19 and 9/20 began receiving their TSL1 pakcets today.

Comment

• Originally posted by dbacksrock02 View Post
        Applicants who tested on both 9/19 and 9/20 began receiving their TSL1 pakcets today.
        ?? What about 9/9. I passed in the 90's and have received nothing yet.

Comment

• Originally posted by semper03 View Post
          ?? What about 9/9. I passed in the 90's and have received nothing yet.
          Just had my medical and physical, and i tested on 09/08. I scored 97 w/o vet points, and the process seems to be moving along quiet fast; hopefully it stays that way. The PFT was a bit harder than i expected because of the 5 minute step test, but overall not too bad, even if you dont really workout all that much, good luck!

Comment

• Originally posted by MDPD4LYFE View Post
            Just had my medical and physical, and i tested on 09/08. I scored 97 w/o vet points, and the process seems to be moving along quiet fast; hopefully it stays that way. The PFT was a bit harder than i expected because of the 5 minute step test, but overall not too bad, even if you dont really workout all that much, good luck!
            Are you actually hired with MDPD?

Comment

• vision

anyone know if the corrected vision must be 20/20 in each eye or both eyes. I am 20/60 in my left eye, correctable only to 20/40, both eyes is no prob. Any insight appreciated.
              Living the Dream, One Day at a Time!

Comment

• Have my SI set for November 7th in san diego, also got the notice that I qualify for the GL-9 level which is awesome. Since they just finished my BI for CBPO will they use that or do they need to come out and talk to everyone all over again?

Comment

• Originally posted by BanditLAPD View Post
                  Have my SI set for November 7th in san diego, also got the notice that I qualify for the GL-9 level which is awesome. Since they just finished my BI for CBPO will they use that or do they need to come out and talk to everyone all over again?
                  Your BI for CBPO will more than likely be used for BPA as well. Unless it's out of date.

Comment

• I just took my medical on 10/25, and I forgot to go back for the follow up TB test reading. Any suggestions on how I should go about handling this? Will they not let me go back and re-take the TB test and have them read it? I'm kinda freaking out since I cant do much until Monday. I'm hoping to call the medical place I took the exam at, and see if they can let me re-take it...

Comment

• Originally posted by MDPD4LYFE View Post
                      I just took my medical on 10/25, and I forgot to go back for the follow up TB test reading. Any suggestions on how I should go about handling this? Will they not let me go back and re-take the TB test and have them read it? I'm kinda freaking out since I cant do much until Monday. I'm hoping to call the medical place I took the exam at, and see if they can let me re-take it...
                      Go to the medical office where you took it and ask if it's too late to have them look at it, my guess is yes srry. But deff your best bet is calling med and I hope you have a good excuse for forgetting because they are not too forgiving.

Comment

• Hey guys, how long after your received notice that your employment forms was transfered the scheduling/training unit did you receive your firm offer? Mine was transferred on the 26th.

Comment

• Originally posted by antoinedodson View Post
                          anyone know if the corrected vision must be 20/20 in each eye or both eyes. I am 20/60 in my left eye, correctable only to 20/40, both eyes is no prob. Any insight appreciated.
                          Binocular vision, both eyes open...

Comment

• Originally posted by jjok View Post
                            Binocular vision, both eyes open...
                            oh so the test is basically inside the ophthalmic binocular for vision test?
                            BPA( California)

NOR 75( no clue why am i stuck in the 70's) 9/2011

Comment

• Originally posted by dghai62 View Post
                              oh so the test is basically inside the ophthalmic binocular for vision test?

You'll read the chart too.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rinzler View Post
                                Your BI for CBPO will more than likely be used for BPA as well. Unless it's out of date.
                                Well my BI just visited me last weekend and it looks like he is going to turn in my background this week, I assume they must use some of the tests for both CBPO and BPA because I only had to do 1 medical exam for both so I will assume its just going to be 1 background.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4744 users online. 202 members and 4542 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X