Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Last edited by SHU; 07-02-2019, 01:01 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Marcus Antonius View Post
      Found it. Post #6677
      so are you confirming that???
      Go wildcats!

Comment

• Just got my NOR today i received a IA. Any way i can see my score so i can see how close i was? How long do i have to wait to retake?

Comment

• just filled out a medical update.... i submitted all my background stuff last fall and met with my BI in spring... been sitting in BI forever, got an email a few weeks ago that since its taken so long I had to submit a new medical form....hopefully things get going soon!

Comment

• Originally posted by Marcus Antonius View Post
            I don't know that I'd say years. Yes, there have been people who have waited for 2-3 years in the not-so-distant past. But most of the people that have been called lately have had to wait a little over a year in all. Fourteen months seems about typical right now. But the reality is that there is no way to know. Just be prepared to wait a while.
            took my written test in spring of 09...after getting my written results didnt hear back on anything for a year.....did my phyiscal and stuff summer of 2010....case has been in security office since november... sometimes it just goes sslllooowww lol

Comment

• striketm,

I'm having a pretty hard time believing that you are seriously asking this right now. I thought for sure you were being sarcastic. You asked the same question on page 268 of this thread (post# 6677) and it was answered perfectly by Dghai62 on that same page (post#6697). And now, you are here asking the same exact question that was already answered for you - this, after another poster (Badman, I think it was) reminded people here to stop posting basic/stupid questions that have already been answered. He posted this 3 posts before you came and asked the same question that had already been answered, once again.
              Are you really so lazy that you don't even read responses to the questions you post? If you can't muster up the minimal amount of initiative it takes to find this out for yourself, you could, at the very least, not waste everyone else's time.
              It is because of nonsense like this that the agents (who actually have valuable input) don't come here and post as much as they used to.
              Maybe I shouldn't be taking it all out on you (since you are certainly not the only one that does this), but this is getting old.

Comment

• Well, Nobody really answer my question before
                Go wildcats!

Comment

• Originally posted by striketm View Post
                  Well, Nobody really answer my question before
                  Yes it was. Read what MA posted before replying back. Took me less than 30 seconds to find this.

http://forums.officer.com/forums/sho...=1#post2881375
                  Last edited by avalon42; 09-30-2011, 02:33 AM.

Comment

• That would be a big 10-4 buddy!!! to make story short, notice that the post is about CBPO, my inquiry is about BPA. good night everybody!
                    Go wildcats!

Comment

• post deleted
                      Last edited by avalon42; 03-13-2015, 05:52 PM.

Comment

• OK, I clicked in the link, I brought me back to my inquiry, yes the same I made 2 or 3 weeks ago, well the gentleman who posted the information, is talking about the CBPO exam.

My question is about the BORDER PATROL AGENT'S LR EXAM. All I ask is for somebody to give a YES or NO answer.

Did you get your NOR yet??
                        Go wildcats!

Comment

• OK, I clicked in the link, I brought me back to my inquiry, yes the same I made 2 or 3 weeks ago, well the gentleman who posted the information, is talking about the CBPO exam.

My question is about the BORDER PATROL AGENT'S LR EXAM. All I ask is for somebody to give a YES or NO answer.

Did you get your NOR yet??
                          Go wildcats!

Comment

• post deleted
                            Last edited by avalon42; 03-13-2015, 05:52 PM.

Comment

• Just got my BPA NOR. 92 W/O Veterans Pts. The strange thing is i got my NOR 8 days after taking the BPA exam. Speedy.

Felt alot better than my 81 on CBPO test.

I ended up feeling like i could speak fluent ALT Lang about 15 minutes into that test. lol.

Hoping for a T.O. Soon!

Comment

• Just got my BPA NOR. 92 W/O Veterans Pts. The strange thing is i got my NOR 8 days after taking the BPA exam. Speedy.

Felt alot better than my 81 on CBPO test.

I ended up feeling like i could speak fluent ALT Lang about 15 minutes into that test. lol.

Hoping for a T.O. Soon!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 13346 users online. 486 members and 12860 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X