300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Actually you can, log in to here https://usatestmanager.gov/login.aspx

I just postponed my written this morning and it gave me an exam date of Nov. 21.

Comment

• Hello guys,
      My BI was submitted in late june. Hadnt heard abything back til fridau i received an email asking me to submit a Probationary Period Agreement. It gave me about a week to do this. I sent it off the next day. Have any of you received this form? If so what happened after you submitted it?please excuse any typos, typed this on my ohone.

Comment

• Thanks guys, I will look thru this forum..I really want to do good in this that's why I'm gonna reschedule it.I really dont get last part of the practice book. The spanish aprt should be easy since I'm hispanic

Comment

• Originally posted by netsfan549 View Post
          Thanks guys, I will look thru this forum..I really want to do good in this that's why I'm gonna reschedule it.I really dont get last part of the practice book. The spanish aprt should be easy since I'm hispanic
          becareful with the Spanish portion as it includes proper Spanish. Just be cautious is all, be confident but not overly cautious.

Comment

Last edited by SHU; 07-02-2019, 01:02 AM.

Comment

• How long does it usually take to receive your NOR? tested 9/9 and nothing yet.

Comment

• Hi, my questions is...... if a friend of my tested the same day at the same place and he has T.O. email already today means I fail or what ?

Comment

• Originally posted by saintpr25 View Post
                  Hi, my questions is...... if a friend of my tested the same day at the same place and he has T.O. email already today means I fail or what ?
                  No, they will let you know your results regardless of pass or fail.
                  BPA
                  Written Exam: 8/24/10
                  TO: 8/15/10
                  Interview: 11/03/10
                  Medical: 03/11/11
                  BI meeting 05/11
                  PFT2 09/02/11
                  EOD 09/12/11

Comment

• New guys, most of your ?'s have been asked to death. Please read through the thread.

Comment

• So I got a TO today 8 days after my NOR. My question to the forum is if I am in the academy for CBPO how does my BP dealings go if I have to interview for the position and am in the academy for CBPO. Would I have to quit CBPO training for the chance of getting BP?
                      CBP: CBPO
                      EOD: 10/11/11 (South Texas)

Comment

• Originally posted by BadMan1775 View Post
                        New guys, most of your ?'s have been asked to death. Please read through the thread.
                        +1!

At least read back 10 pages or so. It won't take that long.

Comment

• How many questions and time is given to the LR test??
                          Go wildcats!

Comment

• Originally posted by striketm View Post
                            How many questions and time is given to the LR test??
                            Sarcasm?

Comment

• Originally posted by striketm View Post
                              If I'm not wrong, the LR is 1 hour and 10 minutes... is it still the same?
                              Found it. Post #6677

Comment

• Got my TO today, eight days after my NOR. I got a 96 w/o vet benefits.

I am in the running for CBPO and many of the forms required for BPA are the exact same as CBPO. Will those forms transfer over, or will I need to do all of it again?

Thanks.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6768 users online. 234 members and 6534 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X