Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by kikster59 View Post
    Finally after all this wait got the call!! Class of 993 casa grande
    Congrats sir...it will be well worth the wait.
    Border Patrol Agent (Southwest Border)
    Applied: 7/15/10
    Exam: 8/20/10
    Exam Results: 8/25/10 (92)
    TSL 1: 9/10/10
    TSL 2/E-QIP: 10/18/10
    Oral Board: 10/19/10 (Passed)
    Medical/PFT1: 10/20/10
    Drug Test: 3/16/11 (Passed)
    Background Investigation Forms Follow-up: 4/10/11
    Background Investigation Interview: 6/10/11
    The Call: 7/27/2011 (EOD 8/22/2011, Yuma, AZ)
    TSU: 7/29/2011

PFT II: 8/11/2001 (Failed Due to High Blood Pressue)
    The Call (2nd): 9/1/2011 (EOD 9/22/2011, Casa Grande, AZ)

Comment

• Congrats bro...
      BPA
      BPA test date: 8/21/10
      TSU: 2/6/12
      EOD: ???

CBPO
      Got the call!
      PFT2: 3/23
      EOD: 4/9
      FLETC: May 11th - Sept 17th, 2012

Comment

• Thanx I am really exited

Comment

• kikster59, how long was your process??
          BPA
          BPA test date: 8/21/10
          TSU: 2/6/12
          EOD: ???

CBPO
          Got the call!
          PFT2: 3/23
          EOD: 4/9
          FLETC: May 11th - Sept 17th, 2012

Comment

• Well I origanally applied in 7/2008 and did the process untill bi then did not continue due to a recent ticket i had gotten, then in 7/2010 re applied and TSU 8/26 the call 9/6.. I will post a time line later today with the dates

Comment

• Originally posted by rjz274 View Post
              Wear a suit! The people that came in without one were fronted out, infront of everyone. They give some scenerio questions and ask what you would do, the only thing I can tell you without getting into specifics; there's a confidential form that you sign during the interview.

By the way, what was your score on the written exam?
              Thanks for the info. I kinda figured it would be something along those lines. I scored an 89 no vet points for GS-5

Comment

• Any movement for applicants that took the exam in March 2011? I'm in this boat and extremely eager to get the ball rolling.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nicky Carts View Post
                  Any movement for applicants that took the exam in March 2011? I'm in this boat and extremely eager to get the ball rolling.
                  Hang tight. Take a look at my timeline below to give you an idea on how long the process takes. Mind you; I applied under the EHC (early hiring consideration). Good luck!
                  BPA - SW
                  App - 7/15/10 | Exam - 8/18/10 | NOR - 8/25/10 | TO - 9/10/10 | TO (2) - 10/1/10 | OB - 10/13/10 - Passed! | Med/PFT1 - 11/5/10 - Passed! | Drug Screening - 2/9/11 | Background - 4/26/11 / 5/5/11 - Initial Contact / Met Investigator | Polygraph - 9/2/11 - Informed by examiner of passing...pending IA approval

Comment

• Originally posted by Nicky Carts View Post
                    Any movement for applicants that took the exam in March 2011? I'm in this boat and extremely eager to get the ball rolling.
                    I took the test back in March and just got my TSL-1 today.
                    Last edited by USDIESEL; 09-07-2011, 09:34 PM. Reason: Answered
                    I've come here to chew bubble gum and kick ***....
                    And I'm all outta bubble gum!

Comment

• im sure this has been asked many times, hell i didn't even get a response earlier what should i do if im leaving for bootcamp in January, and i passed the written and waiting for an interview at the moment
                      officially sworn into the Us Marine Corps, going in with an 03 contract leave for bootcamp on January 9th

Comment

• Originally posted by hexen220 View Post
                        im sure this has been asked many times, hell i didn't even get a response earlier what should i do if im leaving for bootcamp in January, and i passed the written and waiting for an interview at the moment
                        As far as I know, if you unable to complete any of the scheduled hiring process steps, then any offer will be withdrawn and you'd have to reapply again.
                        BPA
                        Written Exam: 8/24/10
                        TO: 8/15/10
                        Interview: 11/03/10
                        Medical: 03/11/11
                        BI meeting 05/11
                        PFT2 09/02/11
                        EOD 09/12/11

Comment

• Originally posted by bchang85 View Post
                          As far as I know, if you unable to complete any of the scheduled hiring process steps, then any offer will be withdrawn and you'd have to reapply again.
                          i actually only ask that cause when i reapplied (i failed the oral board 6 months ago) they said you have to be available to be hired withing a year unless your active duty military and 4 years seems to be like a long time a put a hiring process on hold
                          officially sworn into the Us Marine Corps, going in with an 03 contract leave for bootcamp on January 9th

Comment

• I just passed my oral board 2 days ago, now I'm just waiting to start my background packet

I had about $48,000 in debt and nothing was paid for quite a while due to the financial situation I was in (being laid off and unemployed). My wife's trust fund was disbursed 2 months ago, and we paid every single one of our debts off. I know a credit check will be done on me. Should I include the letters from the collection agencies and original creditors along with my background packet to show that it is all paid off? Also, this won't disqualify me from the hiring process will it?

Comment

• Originally posted by outlook7777 View Post
                              I just passed my oral board 2 days ago, now I'm just waiting to start my background packet

I had about $48,000 in debt and nothing was paid for quite a while due to the financial situation I was in (being laid off and unemployed). My wife's trust fund was disbursed 2 months ago, and we paid every single one of our debts off. I know a credit check will be done on me. Should I include the letters from the collection agencies and original creditors along with my background packet to show that it is all paid off? Also, this won't disqualify me from the hiring process will it?
                              I had an internship with the DEA and rubbed shoulders with a few ICE guys and some CBP. From what Ive heard, it could, but don't take my word for it. My understanding is that they put a lot on your credit score, however you maybe able to dispute any adverse decision they make. Definitely include your letters from the collection agency. Common sense says that that should cover you, however, when it comes to security clearance financial history can play a big role. Good luck! Again this is third party intel so don't let me sow any seeds of discouragement, but be prepared to explain your situation. Having all your debt paid off puts you in a lot better situation then a lot of others!! congrats on that!!

Comment

• Drug screen has just been updated on CASS !!!....Now just waiting on that very last check mark (BI still in the security Office). I hope someone gets assigned to it soon...
                                USBP
                                Written Exam: 10-29-10
                                NOR: 11/02/10 (95)
                                TO: 02/20/10
                                PFT1/Medical: MAY 2011
                                TLS2: 05/10/11
                                OB: MAY 2011
                                BI Interview: 06/22/11
                                BI in Security Office: 07/02/11
                                Medical cleared: 08/04/11
                                Drug test: 08/19/11
                                Drug Screen cleared: 09/09/11

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 11800 users online. 417 members and 11383 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X