300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Raymart View Post
    Anyone else that took the exam last August/September still in the process?? My BI has been "pending" since April.....
    Yes Sir. I tested in August of last year and am awaiting the call as well.

Comment

• Originally posted by o2force View Post
      You completely missed my point. I was trying to portray to interested candidates that, unlike a typical local patrol job, you need to believe that what you are doing is just and right. If you don't believe in your cause then you will hate your job. It is this same fractured opinion among citizens that will make some locals love you, while others hate you.

And no, I don't need a job. I am already a PA. I've arrested the sex offender, the drug smuggler, and the gang member. I have also arrested the 14 year old traveling alone, trying to meet up with their parents in the United States. Morally, there is a difference. However, I am a PA and I know how to put it behind me. I believe in the cause, which is why I continue to perform the duties of a PA.

Next time you think you are being clever and witty try using your reading comprehension skills because you might just be making an unsubstantiated accusation once again.
      Well, I agree with you that sympathizers need not apply. And if I had to choose between app'ing the gang banger - meaning I HAD to choose, and couldn't get them both - I'd take the banger. But I can promise you the world's smallest violin will be playing for the 14yo when Wackenhut picks him up.

Last edited by 8USC1229; 08-26-2011, 10:07 PM.

Comment

Anyone else that took the exam last August/September still in the process?? My BI has been "pending" since April.....
        I'm on the same boat with you took it last August and my BI has been pending in the same time frame as yours, but I did speak with IA and what they told me is that it's apparently going through a 2nd BI which reading from the posts here no one else has gotten and afterwards they will forward to an adjudicator for the final decision.

Comment

took it september...my BI has been pending since late july
          NOR (09/14/10): 90 (No VP)
          TSL1 (10/04/10)
          OB (12/03/10)
          MED/1 ST PFT (03/21/11)
          DRUG TEST (04/08/11)
          TSL2/E-QIP (07/19/11)
          MEET BI (10/18/11)

Comment

I tested last September and everything is checked in CASS except BI. "Pending" and "Your case is in the security office" is what I look at everyday. I called IA about two weeks ago and was told that my case had been forwarded to an adjudicator. Unfortunately, I have no idea how long the adjudication process is going to be. My time line:

Geo Pref: CA
            Written: 09/2010
            NOR: 09/2010
            TSL: 10/2010
            Eqip: 11/2010
            PPA: 03/2011
            Medical: 03/2011
            Drug: 03/2011
            PFT1: 04/2011
            Eqip 2: 04/2011
            BI mtg: 06/05/2011

Comment

• I received my pre-employment offer and just finished my physical. I've been reading through a lot of these pages since I received my letter, and it seems like they are polygraphing about 50% of the applicants right now. Does that sound about right?

Comment

• If that is what they are saying than it may be true. Here recently it doesn't appear that way. I found out that I have to take one. Good luck with the process.
                BPA -
                Applied--8/01/10 Exam--8/30/10 NOR-9/01/10 (105) TSL-9/15/10 TSL2-10/14/10 OB--11/30/10 Med/PFT--03/09/11 Drug Test--3/29/11 --E-QIP update-4/12/2011- BI Interview---6/20/11 POLY--11/22/11 PASSED
                TSU---12-12-2011 5-2-2012 EOD---6-11-2012

Comment

• Originally posted by emack23 View Post
                  I'm on the same boat with you took it last August and my BI has been pending in the same time frame as yours, but I did speak with IA and what they told me is that it's apparently going through a 2nd BI which reading from the posts here no one else has gotten and afterwards they will forward to an adjudicator for the final decision.
                  Are you talking about resubmitting your EQIP? Because I think just about everyone has had to do that. They're only good for so long.

Comment

• Thanks, when you say it doesn't appear that way, are you saying that it appears everyone is taking one?

Comment

• It seems like many are not taking the poly just a few. But that is subject to change since the passing of the Anti-Corruption bill. Why are you worried about taking a poly?
                      BPA -
                      Applied--8/01/10 Exam--8/30/10 NOR-9/01/10 (105) TSL-9/15/10 TSL2-10/14/10 OB--11/30/10 Med/PFT--03/09/11 Drug Test--3/29/11 --E-QIP update-4/12/2011- BI Interview---6/20/11 POLY--11/22/11 PASSED
                      TSU---12-12-2011 5-2-2012 EOD---6-11-2012

Comment

• Originally posted by Marcus Antonius View Post
                        Are you talking about resubmitting your EQIP? Because I think just about everyone has had to do that. They're only good for so long.
                        When I spoke with IA they informed me eQip was good for 180 days or 6 months and then it "expires" not sure if I'm using the correct terminology and then I would have to re-sign the forms again.

@pdegeus From what IA told me the adjudication process takes about 3-4 weeks. (Sorry about the format of this post, relatively new to forums.)
                        Last edited by emack23; 08-27-2011, 07:15 PM. Reason: mistaken reply

Comment

When I spoke with IA they informed me eQip was good for 180 days or 6 months and then it "expires" not sure if I'm using the correct terminology and then I would have to re-sign the forms again.
                          Yeah, that sounds right. I had to resubmit them once - as I'm sure most people have. I think some have had to resubmit multiple times.

Comment

@pdegeus From what IA told me the adjudication process takes about 3-4 weeks. (Sorry about the format of this post, relatively new to forums.)
                            Thank you for the information about the adjudication process and the eqip. That will help me from going nuts everyday that I check CASS. I was afraid that something was wrong after seeing so many get the call recently, even though a majority of those tested after me. Just a waiting game now.

Comment

• I see that a lot of you have called IA in regards to the ;
                              BI. Can one of you give me their number? I have not been able to find it. Thanks in advance.
                              USBP
                              Written Exam: 10-29-10
                              NOR: 11/02/10 (95)
                              TO: 02/20/10
                              PFT1/Medical: MAY 2011
                              TLS2: 05/10/11
                              OB: MAY 2011
                              BI Interview: 06/22/11
                              BI in Security Office: 07/02/11
                              Medical cleared: 08/04/11
                              Drug test: 08/19/11
                              Drug Screen cleared: 09/09/11

Comment

• Originally posted by Dep View Post
                                I see that a lot of you have called IA in regards to the ;
                                BI. Can one of you give me their number? I have not been able to find it. Thanks in advance.
                                202-344-2690 or 202-344-2600

U.S. Border Patrol
                                EOD - 10/2011 SW, TX

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5360 users online. 229 members and 5131 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X