Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The logical reasoning is about 1 hour and 10 minutes, on average you have like 2 min per question....
    Go wildcats!

Comment

• These days it is more along the lines of 6 months to 1 1/2 years in TSU. Back in '06 and '07, nugs were in TSU for 24 hours and they would get an EOD. Few and far between these days.
      sigpicTwo is one,
      one is none.

Comment

• Originally posted by Twoisone View Post
        These days it is more along the lines of 6 months to 1 1/2 years in TSU. Back in '06 and '07, nugs were in TSU for 24 hours and they would get an EOD. Few and far between these days.
        I was in TSU less than 1 week before getting the call. That was this year in July.
        What is Perseverance?
        -Perseverance is commitment, hard work, patience, endurance.
        -Perseverance is being able to bear difficulties calmly and without complaint.
        -PERSEVERANCE IS TRYING AGAIN AND AGAIN.

BOP - BPA - ICE

Comment

• I wish more talk on this forum was devoted to preparing for the oral board interview. I had everything else completed and failed that 2 days ago. So much for this career!

Comment

• Originally posted by rharris24 View Post
            I wish more talk on this forum was devoted to preparing for the oral board interview. I had everything else completed and failed that 2 days ago. So much for this career!
            Nothing anyone could post on here would have helped besides the advice that's already posted. Shave, wear a suit, and bring your common sense.

Comment

I wish more talk on this forum was devoted to preparing for the oral board interview. I had everything else completed and failed that 2 days ago. So much for this career!
              Sorry to hear it. I know how intimidating the OB can be, you just have to remain cool and use the common sense that madchiken mentioned. Don't give up so easily. Wait it out and reapply when you can.
              Last edited by zkostrze; 08-18-2011, 12:17 PM. Reason: Spelling
              Border Patrol Agent
              Applied - 11/11/2010
              Written Exam - 1/11/2011
              NOR - 1/20/2011 - Score - 96
              TSL1 - 5/25/2011
              TSL2 - 6/1/2011
              PFT1 - 6/24/2011
              BI Interview - 7/7/2011
              Oral Board - 7/20/2011 - Passed
              Drug Test - 8/12/2011 - Cleared in CASS 10/20/2011
              Background Completed - 11/1/2011
              Referred to TSU - 11/14/2011

Comment

i asked a border agent how i could prepare for the OB and he told me he could not give me specifics other than to just watch border wars. the border wars website is in part very helpful. i wont get to specific but i suggest going through their website.

http://channel.nationalgeographic.co...s/all/Overview

just do not give up. now you know the type of questions they ask. you will nail it next time around. keep the faith
                NOR (09/14/10): 90 (No VP)
                TSL1 (10/04/10)
                OB (12/03/10)
                MED/1 ST PFT (03/21/11)
                DRUG TEST (04/08/11)
                TSL2/E-QIP (07/19/11)
                MEET BI (10/18/11)

Comment

• Just don't say anything particularly stupid and you'll pass.

Like mad chicken said: use common sense. It's a cliche but I don't know why they call it common sense when so few people have it.

In fact, that goes for your career as well, if you want to be a PA: don't be stupid, and you'll be fine.

Comment

• did you take a polygraph?
                    Go wildcats!

Comment

They are looking for common sense and care about people. Make sure that anything you plan to do puts you or other people in danger.
                      Go wildcats!

Comment

• Originally posted by striketm View Post
                        Make sure that anything you plan to do puts you or other people in danger.
                        your being sarcastic right?
                        NOR (09/14/10): 90 (No VP)
                        TSL1 (10/04/10)
                        OB (12/03/10)
                        MED/1 ST PFT (03/21/11)
                        DRUG TEST (04/08/11)
                        TSL2/E-QIP (07/19/11)
                        MEET BI (10/18/11)

Comment

• Hey guys, just took the PFT2 yesterday. Really was not bad, had a 1 guy not pass the run, sadly. Word of advice run run run.

Comment

• Originally posted by JerzeyFedz View Post
                            Hey guys, just took the PFT2 yesterday. Really was not bad, had a 1 guy not pass the run, sadly. Word of advice run run run.
                            Also keep in mind that while the time for the PFT2 is 15:00, down here in Artesia, your time has to be under 13:00. So if you are just barely passing the pft2, you are struggling down here during PT. That is why I suggest everyone work out hard before they get down here and have your running below the 13:00. That is just one less thing to worry about.
                            What is Perseverance?
                            -Perseverance is commitment, hard work, patience, endurance.
                            -Perseverance is being able to bear difficulties calmly and without complaint.
                            -PERSEVERANCE IS TRYING AGAIN AND AGAIN.

BOP - BPA - ICE

Comment

• Originally posted by TheKansan View Post
                              Also keep in mind that while the time for the PFT2 is 15:00, down here in Artesia, your time has to be under 13:00. So if you are just barely passing the pft2, you are struggling down here during PT. That is why I suggest everyone work out hard before they get down here and have your running below the 13:00. That is just one less thing to worry about.
                              Do they still have Pizza on Wednesday in the G-bar? It's not good for you, but it doesn't taste like *** like everything in the chow hall.

Comment

• Originally posted by R6 View Post
                                your being sarcastic right?
                                Not everybody has the law enforcement/common sense mindset. You'll be amazed to the responces in some panel boards....
                                Go wildcats!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 13019 users online. 450 members and 12569 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X