300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by madchiken View Post
    The best advice for federal hiring is to live your life like you never applied.
    true man, I applied last august, a lot of time just depends on who is dealing with your case

Comment

• Dep, what does your timeline look like?

Comment

• Originally posted by TheKansan View Post
        Yes you can leave. If you are going over 100 miles away you must write a memo. Nights and weekends are yours, but you will be studying a lot at first.

That is an awesome station. Congratulations. I will be working in Tucson sector but at Willcox station.

Thanks for that. What about during the week? say A Friday.. what does that require?
        Aand what do you suggest we bring to the Academy? I leave in 2 weeks for Artesia & was wondering what I could & couldn't bring with me?

Comment

• Hi guys!
          I look in my CASS and the following are still pending
          Pre-Employment Forms pending
          Qualifications pending
          Drug Screening pending
          Background Investigation pending

but the rest is completed I wonder why those are taking longer to clear

the Investigator call me but then he told me he call me back to schedule the day but he haven't call back after 1 day I guess I call him back on monday to see what happen

Comment

• anybody in Miami tested in last August

Comment

• PFT2 Passed today. Not so hard if you are somewhat in shape.
              BPA(Geo Pref: CA)
              NOR: 10/01/2010 - Rating 91
              TSL1: 10/28/2010
              OB: 12/06/2010
              Med/PFT1: 04/05/2011
              TSL2/E-QIP: 04/28/2011
              BI Interview: 06/05/2011
              BI in Sec Off: 06/17/2011
              Drug Test: 07/05/2011
              TSU: 07/20/2011
              The Call: 07/29/2011
              PFT2: 08/12/2011 - 1 mile 7:22 1.5 mile 11:18 220yd Dash 0:31
              Sector: Yuma
              Station: Yuma Station
              EOD: 08/22/2011
              Academy Date: 08/29/2011

"He Who Knows Others Is Wise. He Who Knows Himself Is Enlightened." - Tao Te Ching

Comment

• congrats lastSamurai, good luck at the academy.

I spoke to IA yesterday and they told me that my package was being placed on the adjudicators desk next week, so, I might get a call soon.....
                BPA
                BPA test date: 8/21/10
                TSU: 2/6/12
                EOD: ???

CBPO
                Got the call!
                PFT2: 3/23
                EOD: 4/9
                FLETC: May 11th - Sept 17th, 2012

Comment

• Originally posted by LastSamurai View Post
                  PFT2 Passed today. Not so hard if you are somewhat in shape.
                  Good job today. Hope to still see you around Brother.
                  Last edited by Miajr84; 08-17-2011, 03:04 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by JerzeyFedz View Post
                    Thanks for that. What about during the week? say A Friday.. what does that require?
                    Aand what do you suggest we bring to the Academy? I leave in 2 weeks for Artesia & was wondering what I could & couldn't bring with me?
                    You can leave during the week, but I would suggest you not go too far. You will have to be awake early in the morning, you will have homework and studying to do. Also you will need to be well rested for PT. I'm sure short trips through Artesia won't kill you, but I wouldn't be trying to enjoy the social scene ( )in Roswell or Carlsbad on a Tuesday night. As for Fridays, as soon as class is over, you can leave.

On a side note, I'm having a great time down here and the training is top notch. I guess it still hasn't hit me yet that I actually made it. Good luck to all in the process. Oh and please start getting in shape now. Do not think you can come down here and then get in shape. You should be working hard to build up your endurance now. The minimum on the pft2 is not good enough once you get down here. You will be expected to do much better than that.
                    What is Perseverance?
                    -Perseverance is commitment, hard work, patience, endurance.
                    -Perseverance is being able to bear difficulties calmly and without complaint.
                    -PERSEVERANCE IS TRYING AGAIN AND AGAIN.

BOP - BPA - ICE

Comment

• Originally posted by TheKansan View Post
                      You can leave during the week, but I would suggest you not go too far. You will have to be awake early in the morning, you will have homework and studying to do. Also you will need to be well rested for PT. I'm sure short trips through Artesia won't kill you, but I wouldn't be trying to enjoy the social scene ( )in Roswell or Carlsbad on a Tuesday night. As for Fridays, as soon as class is over, you can leave.

On a side note, I'm having a great time down here and the training is top notch. I guess it still hasn't hit me yet that I actually made it. Good luck to all in the process. Oh and please start getting in shape now. Do not think you can come down here and then get in shape. You should be working hard to build up your endurance now. The minimum on the pft2 is not good enough once you get down here. You will be expected to do much better than that.
                      Gotcha. I have a wedding (which I am in) the last day of the class, graduation day... However, I have to stay another 8 weeks to learn spanish. The wedding is on a friday afternoon... Not sure if they would give me a pass and say go.. But I guess I'll see.

Comment

• Originally posted by JerzeyFedz View Post
                        Gotcha. I have a wedding (which I am in) the last day of the class, graduation day... However, I have to stay another 8 weeks to learn spanish. The wedding is on a friday afternoon... Not sure if they would give me a pass and say go.. But I guess I'll see.
                        For those of us who do not know Spanish, there is an application for Android phones that will come in handy. Look in the market for "police light" which is a police spanish guide. It is a free application geared toward Spanish for First Responders.
                        http://www.appbrain.com/app/police-s...ro.police.lite
                        Waiting...I would rather be snowboarding

Comment

• Originally posted by dcsnoboard22 View Post
                          For those of us who do not know Spanish, there is an application for Android phones that will come in handy. Look in the market for "police light" which is a police spanish guide. It is a free application geared toward Spanish for First Responders.
                          Use it off duty to study, don't be the trainee using your phone to help process aliens. Yes, its already happened.

Comment

• Originally posted by madchiken View Post
                            Use it off duty to study, don't be the trainee using your phone to help process aliens. Yes, its already happened.
                            haha that is terrible. I would hope that no one would us it just for processing purposes! lol
                            Waiting...I would rather be snowboarding

Comment

• Originally posted by dcsnoboard22 View Post
                              Thanks bro, downloaded it. Getting Rosettas stone as well soon.. I hope Im good.

Comment

Last edited by SHU; 07-02-2019, 12:14 AM.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8994 users online. 462 members and 8532 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X