Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When I applied, I too was able to choose San Diego,Texas, Arizona and New Mexico, which I did in that order.

Comment

• post deleted
      Last edited by avalon42; 03-13-2015, 06:21 PM.

Comment

• So it was a city and three states?

Comment

• I hope the announcement opens up tomorrow. would be good to apply.
          BPA( California)

NOR 75( no clue why am i stuck in the 70's) 9/2011

Comment

• Originally posted by Miajr84 View Post
            It does not appear on Cass. Cass is to show how many steps until you reach TSU (training scheduling unit). Once in TSU, you recieve a phone call for your station assignment and academy date. The pft2 is administered for your safety. If you can't pass the pft2, you may injure yourself at the academy.
            Thanks for the help any word on once the BI is done how long it take befor it is reviewed by the office?

Comment

• Originally posted by madchiken View Post
              So it was a city and three states?
              I think they are confused. They did ask where we wanted to take the OB and the pft2, and that is the only place one could select a city.
              What is Perseverance?
              -Perseverance is commitment, hard work, patience, endurance.
              -Perseverance is being able to bear difficulties calmly and without complaint.
              -PERSEVERANCE IS TRYING AGAIN AND AGAIN.

BOP - BPA - ICE

Comment

• [QUOTE=avalon42;2834519]So tomorrow should be the new announcement, both VRA and citizens correct?[/QUOTE

How do you know of this info?]

Comment

• Originally posted by TheKansan View Post
                  I think they are confused. They did ask where we wanted to take the OB and the pft2, and that is the only place one could select a city.
                  I know. The ONLY time they offered something different was the first NB announcement which you could apply for a specific sector. The SB announcement hasn't changed in quite a while, at least 6 or 7 years.

Comment

• I thought that when I applied in August of 2010 they gave you the opportunity to select one sector. I don't know for sure if that's correct but for some reason that is what I recall.

Comment

• Originally posted by madchiken View Post
                      So it was a city and three states?
                      I'm on board with your skepticism. I think all of these guys are confused. I am an applicant that applied last July under the "priority" announcement (for those that applied early), and I saw nothing like what they are talking about. What they DID offer us was a PREFERENCE - which was given as a state; not a city. So you could not "apply for San Diego" or "apply with a preference of San Diego". As TheKansan stated, the only time we selected a city at all was for our OB (and initial written test).

Comment

Last edited by avalon42; 01-27-2014, 11:39 PM.

Comment

Last edited by SHU; 07-02-2019, 01:22 AM.

Comment

Comment

• Originally posted by avalon42 View Post
                              Lol. System is down for maintenance.

https://staffing.opm.gov/bpa/

Booger. I was going to apply this time and get that GL-9 working for me!
                              How many people won't read this line:

Due to the high volume of applications being received and processed for the Border Patrol Agent position you may experience a wait of six to nine months before you are contacted.

Looks like it's going to be a long long long wait.

Comment

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 14735 users online. 463 members and 14272 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X