300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by cflores_lmco View Post
    What number did you call? How long have you been in the hiring process?
    Its in my signature. I called the updated MHC number. It was sent out in an email last month. If you are new in the process, you will get an email with contact numbers when the time comes.
    Saint Michael the Archangel, defend us in battle, be our protection against the wickedness and snares of the devil; may God rebuke him, we humbly pray and do thou, O Prince of the heavenly host, by the power of God, thrust into hell Satan and all evil spirits who wander through the world for the ruin of souls. Amen.

Comment

• Just passed my Structured Interview. Man I'm glad that's over with. Just have my drug test and meet with a BI (and poly if I'm chosen for one).
      BPA:
      BPA exam: 2/23/11
      NOR: 3/2/11 (92)
      TSL1: 06/03/11
      TSL2: 06/03/11
      Medical: 7/7/11 (Being reviewed)
      PFT1: 7/7/11 Cleared
      Structured Interview:7/14/11-Passed
      BI: In the Security Office

HSI SA:
      Applied: 06/07/11

Comment

• to all the poeple that have gotten a offer and have their EOD and acadamy dates, Did u take poly? how ong was it from u meeting with your BI to getting an offer for the EOD and did you take your PFT2 test yet and what date was that on?

Comment

• Originally posted by bryanburcham View Post
          to all the poeple that have gotten a offer and have their EOD and acadamy dates, Did u take poly? how ong was it from u meeting with your BI to getting an offer for the EOD and did you take your PFT2 test yet and what date was that on?
          And the award for most questions in one question goes to...

Comment

• just wondering

Comment

• Any answer you recieve more than likely will not apply to you. Everyone is different. Ihad a friend test a month before me. I caught up to him and met my BI before he did. Yet he got the call before I did and I'm still waiting for my BI to clear. No one knows how it works and no one can tell you how it works.

Comment

• i know it wont apply to me and that everyones is differnt. I just wanted to see what there timeline was just to have in an idea.

Comment

• Originally posted by bryanburcham View Post
                  i know it wont apply to me and that everyones is differnt. I just wanted to see what there timeline was just to have in an idea.
                  I took the exam in February...had my BI interview last week and have OB on 7/20. I feel like I'm flying through the process considering everything I've read in this thread. I doubt you'll even get an idea of how long it will take for you...I'm at 5 months while others have waited over 12...

Edit: Forgot to mention, I did the PFT1 last month. I have 4 checks on CASS. Waiting on BI, Drug test and OB.
                  Last edited by zkostrze; 07-15-2011, 10:52 AM.
                  Border Patrol Agent
                  Applied - 11/11/2010
                  Written Exam - 1/11/2011
                  NOR - 1/20/2011 - Score - 96
                  TSL1 - 5/25/2011
                  TSL2 - 6/1/2011
                  PFT1 - 6/24/2011
                  BI Interview - 7/7/2011
                  Oral Board - 7/20/2011 - Passed
                  Drug Test - 8/12/2011 - Cleared in CASS 10/20/2011
                  Background Completed - 11/1/2011
                  Referred to TSU - 11/14/2011

Comment

• So, I have my OB next week. Will I find out if I passed right there or will I have to wait, AGAIN?
                    Border Patrol Agent
                    Applied - 11/11/2010
                    Written Exam - 1/11/2011
                    TSL1 - 5/25/2011
                    TSL2 - 6/1/2011
                    PFT1 - 6/24/2011
                    BI Interview - 7/7/2011

Comment

• They will tell you almost on the spot. They will tell u to take a seat outside while they discuss, 5 min later they will tell you if you passed or not. Good luck, and remember to address them as Sir all the time.

Comment

• Originally posted by zkostrze View Post
                        I took the exam in February...had my BI interview last week and have OB on 7/20. I feel like I'm flying through the process considering everything I've read in this thread. I doubt you'll even get an idea of how long it will take for you...I'm at 5 months while others have waited over 12...

Edit: Forgot to mention, I did the PFT1 last month. I have 4 checks on CASS. Waiting on BI, Drug test and OB.
                        We're on the same timeline. Hopefully we'll be meeting up at FLETC. Does your Med show as cleared? Says it takes about 4 weeks after the exam, but just curious.
                        BPA:

HSI SA:

Comment

• Originally posted by dnj1107 View Post
                          We're on the same timeline. Hopefully we'll be meeting up at FLETC. Does your Med show as cleared? Says it takes about 4 weeks after the exam, but just curious.
                          How long did it take for your Oral Board to show clear on CASS?
                          CBPO TSL 5/25/11 | MED 6/20/11 | Met BI 6/28/11 | PFT1 7/18/11 | VBT 7/20/11 | Drug 8/12/11 | NOPA 8/12/11

BPA TSL 5/24/11 | MED/PFT1 6/20/11 | Met BI 6/28/11 | OB 7/22/11 | Drug 8/12/11 | NOPA 8/12/11 | TSU 8/22/11 | EOD 9/12/11

Comment

• Originally posted by jdesa View Post
                            How long did it take for your Oral Board to show clear on CASS?
                            I only took it yesterday. It doesn't show cleared, but they tell you at the time whether they are passing or failing you.
                            BPA:

HSI SA:

Comment

• Originally posted by dnj1107 View Post
                              Yup, Med shows as cleared. Had it done on 6/20. Showed up as cleared when I got the call for BI, which was 7/7.
                              Border Patrol Agent
                              Applied - 11/11/2010
                              Written Exam - 1/11/2011
                              TSL1 - 5/25/2011
                              TSL2 - 6/1/2011
                              PFT1 - 6/24/2011
                              BI Interview - 7/7/2011

Comment

• Originally posted by gun_slinger View Post
                                Hey you have the same timeline as me and I'm from NY. I just got the EOD call today.
                                What were your geo preferences? I see your going to be in AZ and congrats, but was that your top choice? I'm thinking my hold up is because i chose, Cali than Texas and last was AZ. I heard AZ preferences move the fastest.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6244 users online. 349 members and 5895 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X