Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Border Patrol Agent

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • http://www.cbp.gov/xp/cgov/careers/c..._requirements/
    Good luck!

    Originally posted by cloudbuster View Post
    Hello today I got contacted for the medical!!!
    can someone post the link for the step test audio I cant find it now
    thanks.

    also do I need to take a record of vaccinations

    Comment


    • thanks but I was looking for the audio track I know it is on the page I believe I hear it before, the beat for the step test.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by cloudbuster View Post
        thanks but I was looking for the audio track I know it is on the page I believe I hear it before, the beat for the step test.
        Are you looking for " Narrated Border Patrol Agent Fitness Test?"
        http://nemo.cbp.gov/obp/narrated.mp3 second one

        Comment


        • I think he may be looking for the cadence to the step test.
          I've come here to chew bubble gum and kick ***....
          And I'm all outta bubble gum!

          Comment


          • http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MgaNwHMPcmE

            If the link doesn't work just type border patrol step test on youtube.

            The step test is no joke. Nothing to lose sleep over but the steps are pretty quick.

            Comment


            • Can my dual nationality affect my plans to become a BPA? I possess both the Mexican and the US citizenship. As far as I'm concern I renounced to the Mexican one before a federal court the day I became a US citizen. Well, I just found out that the beautiful Mexican government still recognizes me as their citizen despite my renunciation. Would there be a conflict of interests when it comes to obtaining security clearance? Any help would be much appreciated!
              "All that is necessary for evil to succeed is for good men to do nothing." -Edmund Burke

              BP Agent GEO: CA, SW Border.
              Written Test: 10/04/10
              NOR: 11/17/10 Passed(84%).
              TSL 1: 11/17/10
              OB: 03/01/11 Passed.
              Med/PTF1: 04/19/11 Passed
              TSL 2: 04/29/11.
              e-QIP: 05/08/11
              BI Interview: 07/26/11
              Drug test: 08/05/11
              Polygraph: 02/08/2012
              CBP Officer GEO: TX, SW Border.
              Written Test: 12/09/10
              NOR: 02/01/11 Passed(84%).
              TSL 1: 06/14/11
              PTF 1: 07/20/11Passed.
              VBT: 09/07/11 Passed

              Comment


              • Originally posted by pepe View Post
                Can my dual nationality affect my plans to become a BPA? I possess both the Mexican and the US citizenship. As far as I'm concern I renounced to the Mexican one before a federal court the day I became a US citizen. Well, I just found out that the beautiful Mexican government still recognizes me as their citizen despite my renunciation. Would there be a conflict of interests when it comes to obtaining security clearance? Any help would be much appreciated!
                i think it will you cant have dual citizenship from what one of the investigators told me.

                Comment


                • You aren't going to get a security clearance.

                  Comment


                  • thank you guy! that was I was looking for

                    Comment


                    • ok so my oral is set up for the May 26 in Edinburg Tx. Really nevous about it, how intense is it actually I have never gone through anything like this before

                      Comment


                      • really>>>>
                        Last edited by avatar311; 08-25-2019, 07:09 PM.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by bournesto33 View Post
                          ok so my oral is set up for the May 26 in Edinburg Tx. Really nevous about it, how intense is it actually I have never gone through anything like this before
                          Stay calm, use common sennse, think about your answers. You dont have to answer immediately, you have time to think about the questions and dress appropriately.....and be on time. (early) They sent away a late person at my oral board. Thats about all the info I can give w/o violating the confidentiality agreement. Just dont stress yourself out

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by bournesto33 View Post
                            ok so my oral is set up for the May 26 in Edinburg Tx. Really nevous about it, how intense is it actually I have never gone through anything like this before
                            I suggest watching some episodes of Border Wars.
                            Border Patrol Agent (Southwest Border)
                            Applied: 7/15/10
                            Exam: 8/20/10
                            Exam Results: 8/25/10 (92)
                            TSL 1: 9/10/10
                            TSL 2/E-QIP: 10/18/10
                            Oral Board: 10/19/10 (Passed)
                            Medical/PFT1: 10/20/10
                            Drug Test: 3/16/11 (Passed)
                            Background Investigation Forms Follow-up: 4/10/11
                            Background Investigation Interview: 6/10/11
                            The Call: 7/27/2011 (EOD 8/22/2011, Yuma, AZ)
                            TSU: 7/29/2011

                            PFT II: 8/11/2001 (Failed Due to High Blood Pressue)
                            The Call (2nd): 9/1/2011 (EOD 9/22/2011, Casa Grande, AZ)

                            Comment


                            • Always think officer safety. Your safety is paramount. Standard Operation Procedures. Common sence. Simple stupid answers. Always follow Policy (common sence). They do not expect you to know policy just exercise common sence. Dont be a hero in scenarios. You'll be fine. Its all common sence. I hope this helps.

                              Comment


                              • Common sense. For crying out loud, how the heck do your I-213 narratives look with you mangling the English language like this?
                                sigpicTwo is one,
                                one is none.

                                Comment

                                MR300x250 Tablet

                                Collapse

                                What's Going On

                                Collapse

                                There are currently 11486 users online. 409 members and 11077 guests.

                                Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

                                Welcome Ad

                                Collapse
                                Working...
                                X