Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don't have all the fancy dates like you all.... but I applied in 08/2009....took the exam in 09/2009. I was originally a northern border candidate. I did everything else on besides drug(1/2011) and BI(2/2011)....in 2010 sometime. It's all a blur and behind. Only the 2pft...possible poly...and phone call are in front of me.

Save the republic

Comment

• Did you originally apply to the Northern Border? My 2009 dates look yours!!

Comment

• I wish you all good luck in the process and be patience. It will take time but when you less expect it you will get a call for the next step.. Well Wed in my way to Tucson, Az Class 970 here we go. Then Ajo, Az

test- Aug 2007
        Re-applied- July 2010
        Pft 1-Aug 2010
        Medical-Aug 2010
        TO Sept 2010
        Drug Oct 2010
        Met BI-Jan 2011
        Poly- March 2011
        TSU-April 24, 2011
        Got the call and offer Ajo, AZ-April 26, 2011
        PFT2- May 6,2011
        EOD-May 23, 2011
        Last edited by fernandez11; 05-13-2011, 11:06 PM. Reason: dates

Comment

• Do you know your date to report to FLETC? I had heard from a BPA instructor that there wouldn't be another class here until the new fiscal year. That really shocked me as they have had 5 come in to Artesia since I have been here, but none in the last month.

Comment

• Originally posted by Allistar View Post
            My file was moved to the Security Office 2 weeks ago, other than that, everything is checked off. The BI call can't come soon enough, just patiently waiting for now.
            I'm in the same boat as you. Mine has been in tge security office since end of April. Hoping to get my BI this month or next. I would love to EOD this summer or fall or thus year even.

Comment

• My case went into the security office on 4/26. On 5/5 I was contacted by my BI. I met with him on 5/9 and he completed my background 5/12. Let's see how much this takes to move.

Comment

• Originally posted by ee78 View Post
                My case went into the security office on 4/26. On 5/5 I was contacted by my BI. I met with him on 5/9 and he completed my background 5/12. Let's see how much this takes to move.
                Wow that was fast. Did you have only a couple jobs couple residences ? Did you notice when they pulled your credit ?

Comment

• Originally posted by ee78 View Post
                  My case went into the security office on 4/26. On 5/5 I was contacted by my BI. I met with him on 5/9 and he completed my background 5/12. Let's see how much this takes to move.
                  He completed his part of the BI, then sent it to his boss for review, who sent it to his boss. Someone else collects any other BI reports done in any other part of the country if you've moved around, were in the military, or went away to college, etc.. Then the company sent your BI (and a few hundred others) to CBP IA to be adjudicated.

Comment

• class 969 just showed up

Comment

• anyone else have oral boards in Tucson on Monday?

Comment

• Originally posted by smiley502 View Post
                        Did you originally apply to the Northern Border? My 2009 dates look yours!!
                        I don't know if you were referring to me or someone else but no, I chose SWB, as that's what the initial announcement was for. After reading posts on this and other forums, I can't believe some people wait up to 2 years after being put in TSU. This is such a huge career move for most, it would be nice to get some assurance of a definitive EOD date. Another week gone by and hopefully 1 step closer to EOD for us that are waiting.

U.S. Border Patrol
                        EOD - 10/2011 SW, TX

Comment

• Originally posted by madchiken View Post
                          He completed his part of the BI, then sent it to his boss for review, who sent it to his boss. Someone else collects any other BI reports done in any other part of the country if you've moved around, were in the military, or went away to college, etc.. Then the company sent your BI (and a few hundred others) to CBP IA to be adjudicated.
                          Gotta love the process....haha!
                          I definitely have to agree with Allister on this being a huge career move for many, definitely is for me. I put 4 years of service with the Marine Corps, then for the past 11 years I have worked for the Air Force as an aircraft mechanic. What can I say, I love change!
                          Last edited by Raymart; 05-15-2011, 10:46 AM.
                          BPA
                          BPA test date: 8/21/10
                          TSU: 2/6/12
                          EOD: ???

CBPO
                          Got the call!
                          PFT2: 3/23
                          EOD: 4/9
                          FLETC: May 11th - Sept 17th, 2012

Comment

• our FLETC is on the 26 May

Comment

• hello all

I have complete everything on the cass system. It still says my BI is in the security office. Should I call or e-mail and see whats going? Also I was originally an applicant for the northern border then switched to a southern border, could that be the reason my the process is taking a little longer!!

Save the republic

Comment

• Hello today I got contacted for the medical!!!
                                can someone post the link for the step test audio I cant find it now
                                thanks.

also do I need to take a record of vaccinations
                                Last edited by cloudbuster; 05-16-2011, 03:51 PM.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4541 users online. 239 members and 4302 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X