Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I check my CASS and had been placed in TSU......... So one step closer. Now waiting for the call

Comment

• Does anyone know no why my CASS says the background investigation in not applicable? It doesn't mention if it's pending or competed either.

Comment

• Does anyone know what form is needed to start my BI? My status in CASS says that I am missing a document to start it.

Comment

• [QUOTE=fernandez11;2735031]I check my CASS and had been placed in TSU......... So one step closer. Now waiting for the call[/QUOTE

whats your timeline?

Comment

• Hello All,

Just letting everyone know things are moving. I just got my first FT schedule for Friday May 6th, things are moving slow but are moving. Good luck to all who are still in the process. All we can do is wait, but they are processing applications.

Comment

• Sorry found my answer right after I posted this. Good Luck to everyone
              Last edited by ac162752; 04-27-2011, 01:34 PM.

Comment

• Very cool about the CAG option, I would definately pick that location living in the san tan valley, keeping my fingers crossed

Comment

• I got the call today, Mary offer me Ajo or Ajo.. so not much of a choice... EOD 05/26/11 I was in TSU for a day.

Comment

• congratulations brother. How long ago did you start the process? Was your original choice Arizona?

Comment

• I had a feeling you weren't going to wait long, congrats man!!! good luck to you!

It seems that almost every person I have seen get the call recently on both this forum and honorfirst have gotten the call after being in TSU for two weeks to at least one day! At this rate, we may be at the academy in the next couple of months.
                      BPA
                      Test 8/31/10 score: 92
                      TO 9/15/10 CA pref.
                      OB 11/09/10
                      Med/PFT1 3/10/11
                      LASIK 05/19/11
                      Security Office 06/28/11
                      BI Meeting: 07/27/11
                      Med cleared 08/30/11
                      Drug Test-09/08/11
                      Tentatively met requirements-12/07/11
                      TSU---12/12/11

Cert. Date--09/03/2010

Call-06/15/2012- Calexico, CA
                      Class 1006

Comment

• My original choice was Tucson and I applied for the position in July 2010. I want it a bigger city but I guess Ajo has to work for me. Good luck

Comment

• Originally posted by fernandez11 View Post
                          My original choice was Tucson and I applied for the position in July 2010. I want it a bigger city but I guess Ajo has to work for me. Good luck
                          Congrats bro! It's nice to hear that things are moving along well for many...
                          I met with my BI yesterday and it went very well. He told me that he was turning in my package today and that I should hear from MHC in a couple of weeks.
                          Peace out!

Comment

Last edited by SHU; 07-02-2019, 01:46 AM.

Comment

• It doesnt look too good, they are saying the process BI takes about 4-5 months to complete, still far away

Comment

• I have a couple questions. I'm in the process of being a SS Uniform Division and Border Patrol Agent. I am wondering which one should I pick and if one of them call me first for the job, should I accept it and not take the other job. Also, I was selected as gl-5 and I was wondering about how much my first year salary including overtime. I know both jobs have different objective and theyre a good opportunity. I am just looking for opinions in what to do in this situation, because I will have to move to Washington D.C. or to the Mexico Border. Any thoughts or comment will be apprecipated. Thanks!!
                                NYPD
                                Exam #: 8132
                                List #: 10xx
                                Medical: - Completed
                                Written Psych: Completed
                                BI: 3/13/12- Completed
                                Oral Psych:3/26/12 Completed
                                JST: 3/31/12-Completed
                                Mini Med-Completed

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8617 users online. 275 members and 8342 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X