300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Miller_21 View Post
    Does anyone know what the "codes" are on the financial disclosure report part of the BI (CBP Form 258)? There is a spot for them at every listing, Annual Income, Bank Accounts, etc. Thanks in advance.
    Read the instruction page

Comment

• Originally posted by tacscuba View Post
      Read the instruction page
      If anyone needs me I'll be the one in the corner, wearing the Dunce Cap.

Comment

• Originally posted by lh225 View Post
        Hello everyone,

I received the "call " today and was offered Ajo or Casa Grande AZ. I know there is info on the thread which I will search but in the mean time can someone offer an opinion on each location. Is one better than the other? I know there in the Tuscon sector and according to the woman I spoke with Tuscon is within 60 miles of the station. Also if anyone can offer some info on the city of Tuscon itself that would also be helpful. Thanks
        Choose CAG. There is plenty of work in CAG, and the location is ideal. You can get houses for dirt cheap in Casa Grande or Maricopa. Chandler is also an easy 45 minute commute if you need to live in a large area. You can even live in Marana (a suburb of Tucson). Ajo has good work but you are looking at 1:45 or so each way to live in Buyckeye, Maricopa, or Casa Grande. Due to the number of new Agents and detailers living in Ajo it might be impossible to actually find suitable housing in Ajo itself.

Comment

• Originally posted by Javier_Zalez View Post
          Well, I received a letter stating that during my Poly, some past drug use (Marijuana) had come to their attention and if I wanted to still be considered, I need to write a NOPA. I definitely plan on writing it. The drug use was 12 years ago (1999) and it was short-lived (thankfully). I probably did it like 5-6 times during a span of about a month. I was 14-15 at the time (which probably makes it worse)

However, after that, I've never touched the stuff again (or any other drug for that matter) and the only reason I brought it up during the Poly was because the EQIP only asked for 7 years back (If I'm not mistaken).

Anyone here beaten a NOPA? Anyone want to tell me the chances I have, based on what I just said.

Thanks.
          Sorry to hear that, I'm thinking that there's more to this, because it doesn't make sense that they would hold experimental drug use that happened 12 years ago against you. What else did the examiner say?? But chances are that it doesn't look good for you.

U.S. Border Patrol
          EOD - 10/2011 SW, TX

Comment

• Originally posted by Javier_Zalez View Post
            Well, I received a letter stating that during my Poly, some past drug use (Marijuana) had come to their attention and if I wanted to still be considered, I need to write a NOPA. I definitely plan on writing it. The drug use was 12 years ago (1999) and it was short-lived (thankfully). I probably did it like 5-6 times during a span of about a month. I was 14-15 at the time (which probably makes it worse)

However, after that, I've never touched the stuff again (or any other drug for that matter) and the only reason I brought it up during the Poly was because the EQIP only asked for 7 years back (If I'm not mistaken).

Anyone here beaten a NOPA? Anyone want to tell me the chances I have, based on what I just said.

Thanks.

Did you get the poly before meeting with your BI? Although the eQIP only goes back 7 years, my BI went back as far as my teens (I’m much older) when it came to any criminal activity including drug use.

Comment

• My BI was done about a year or so back. I remember he told me to get my copy of the SF 86 out and we went over it question by question. I do not recall anything about when I was younger. I wish I did brought it up to him out of the blue though. Might come back to bite me in the behind.

The positive side I find for me is I don't see anything about me lying and I would think that if they decided I deliberately lied, they would've terminated me without the chance of a NOPA. So I see that as a good sign.

I guess I'm just blindly hoping. :sigh:

I am definitely writing that NOPA. Been waiting too damn long to be temrinated by this and won't go down without at least stating my case to them. Worst comes to worst, I'm terminated.

Comment

• Write it. I know it must be pretty discouraging, just keep your chin up and hope for the best. We all do stupid things when we're young.

U.S. Border Patrol
                EOD - 10/2011 SW, TX

Comment

• Originally posted by Allistar View Post
                  Write it. I know it must be pretty discouraging, just keep your chin up and hope for the best. We all do stupid things when we're young.
                  Thats what I dont understand. Why do they go so hard for something we done a decade ago? And whats a NOPA?

Comment

• Originally posted by Daking0fqueens View Post
                    Thats what I dont understand. Why do they go so hard for something we done a decade ago? And whats a NOPA?
                    Because we catch more dope than any other LE agency, even DEA.

Comment

• Anyone else have a problem logging into the E-QIP for the first time? I tried answering the questions and that didn't work. I called the help line with only the message answering me (albeit I full well acknowledge I called at 2200 HRS on Easter Sunday) that advised how to answer the questions but it still did not work. Anyone else have this issue? I plan on calling tomorrow morning unless someone can help me out before hand.

Thanks.

Comment

• Wow, I just saw this and all I can say is I hope he picked CAG haha! That is a no brainer to us that know the areas out here. Yes work is GREAT in AJO, but thats about it lol!

Comment

• Cancel my previous question. I called the help line today and they advised my name was entered backwards in their system haha thanks for reading though.

Comment

• SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME............I meet my BI in Jan 2011 and I took my polygraph last week. Does anybody knows how long does it takes after the polygraph has been completed for someone to call or email with the job offer or TSU? Whats going to happen now????

Comment

• What does it mean when your CASS states that your Background in in the Security Office?

Comment

• That all your papework and E-qip is in the background unit waiting for a BI to be assign or in the background investigation process.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 12606 users online. 448 members and 12158 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X