300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by RAllen View Post
    Same question here, although I don't know how I'd start submitting anything unless they've contacted me and set something up.
    Just be patient. They'll contact you when you need to resubmit your e qip. Keep an eye out for that email because you only have a few days to do it after you receive the email.

Comment

• Call me ignorant but; what's the deal with those Google spreadsheets? Are they accurate at all? Who makes them?
      "All that is necessary for evil to succeed is for good men to do nothing." -Edmund Burke

BP Agent GEO: CA, SW Border.
      Written Test: 10/04/10
      NOR: 11/17/10 Passed(84%).
      TSL 1: 11/17/10
      OB: 03/01/11 Passed.
      Med/PTF1: 04/19/11 Passed
      TSL 2: 04/29/11.
      e-QIP: 05/08/11
      BI Interview: 07/26/11
      Drug test: 08/05/11
      Polygraph: 02/08/2012
      CBP Officer GEO: TX, SW Border.
      Written Test: 12/09/10
      NOR: 02/01/11 Passed(84%).
      TSL 1: 06/14/11
      PTF 1: 07/20/11Passed.
      VBT: 09/07/11 Passed

Comment

• I recieved the same email! I had my first medical and fitness about two weeks ago. I look on cass and saw my fitness was completed but my medical is still pending? do anyone know how long its suppose to take for it it be posted. Also, I havent taken my drug test yet, and the email said to call to schedule the rest of the process. Some of your emails say to wait until they called. What is the correct way to handle this situation? Also when I first applied I put down the california and i wanted to know if I would be stationed there when I first start?
        NYPD
        Exam #: 8132
        List #: 10xx
        Medical: - Completed
        Written Psych: Completed
        BI: 3/13/12- Completed
        Oral Psych:3/26/12 Completed
        JST: 3/31/12-Completed
        Mini Med-Completed

Comment

• Originally posted by mm91186 View Post
          I recieved the same email! I had my first medical and fitness about two weeks ago. I look on cass and saw my fitness was completed but my medical is still pending? do anyone know how long its suppose to take for it it be posted. Also, I havent taken my drug test yet, and the email said to call to schedule the rest of the process. Some of your emails say to wait until they called. What is the correct way to handle this situation? Also when I first applied I put down the california and i wanted to know if I would be stationed there when I first start?
          The medical takes about a month to get reviewed by the medical board. I believe they call you for the drug test to schedule it. It seems to be a 50/50 chance of getting your geo preference.

Comment

• Really wish I would have gave in and applied during the early condsideration period.
            CBPO TSL 5/25/11 | MED 6/20/11 | Met BI 6/28/11 | PFT1 7/18/11 | VBT 7/20/11 | Drug 8/12/11 | NOPA 8/12/11

BPA TSL 5/24/11 | MED/PFT1 6/20/11 | Met BI 6/28/11 | OB 7/22/11 | Drug 8/12/11 | NOPA 8/12/11 | TSU 8/22/11 | EOD 9/12/11

Comment

• Originally posted by jdesa View Post
              Really wish I would have gave in and applied during the early condsideration period.
              Those of us who did apply during that time still haven't made it through the process yet. In fact I am starting to have to redo stuff. I just redid my eqip and pre-employment forms.
              What is Perseverance?
              -Perseverance is commitment, hard work, patience, endurance.
              -Perseverance is being able to bear difficulties calmly and without complaint.
              -PERSEVERANCE IS TRYING AGAIN AND AGAIN.

BOP - BPA - ICE

Comment

• jdesa-Nice score. Looks like we're right around the same time frame. Maybe we'll be seeing each other at training if we make it there. Seems like most on this forum are a few steps ahead of us in terms of their timelines.
                BPA:
                BPA exam: 2/23/11
                NOR: 3/2/11 (92)
                TSL1: 06/03/11
                TSL2: 06/03/11
                Medical: 7/7/11 (Being reviewed)
                PFT1: 7/7/11 Cleared
                Structured Interview:7/14/11-Passed
                BI: In the Security Office

HSI SA:
                Applied: 06/07/11

Comment

• Hello everyone,

I received an email from human resources that my file was sent to the Training and Scheduling Unit and that I would receive an email from them in a couple of weeks. Does anyone know what the email will be in reference too? Is it just acknowledgement of receipt of my file or will it be to schedule a start date/job offer? Thanks

Comment

• Well what steps have you completed and when did you first test?

Comment

• I am completed all the steps, I tested in 8/10.

Comment

• Originally posted by lh225 View Post
                        I am completed all the steps, I tested in 8/10.
                        By any chance did they give you a poly?
                        USBP
                        Written Exam: 8-20-2010
                        NOR: 8-25-2010 (93)
                        TO: 9-10-2010
                        PFT1/Medical: 11-9-2010
                        OB: 11-28-2010
                        Drug Test: 2-2-2011
                        BI Interview: 4-19-2011
                        The call: 7-8-11 (Douglas, Az)
                        EOD: 7-28-11

CBP
                        TO: 6-15-2011
                        PFT1: 7-8-2011

Comment

• No, I haven't been called for a poly.

Comment

• I meet my BI in Jan 2011 and I took my polygraph last week. Does anybody knows how long does it takes after the polygraph has been completed for someone to call or email with the job offer?

Comment

• My BI has interviewed 13 people so far. This is crazy, I hope he wraps it up soon. Does anyone know an approximate timeframe from when the BI is complete and then a job offer?

Comment

• Originally posted by rynotex View Post
                                My BI has interviewed 13 people so far. This is crazy, I hope he wraps it up soon. Does anyone know an approximate timeframe from when the BI is complete and then a job offer?
                                Depends on if the bi investigator wants to poly you or not ?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5928 users online. 345 members and 5583 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X