Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Customs and Border Protection (CBP) is currently experiencing a significant hiring surge for your position through the coming months. Please submit all required paperwork, to include your electronic Background Investigation package, and schedule/attend all required appointments as soon as possible. Your prompt submission of paperwork and attendance at scheduled appointments is critical and will ensure your pre-employment processing is expedited.

If you have questions regarding your Background Investigation EQIP submission, please contact us at (612) 467-7014.

All other questions can be directed to (612) 467-7010 (BPA) or (612) 467-7032 (CBPO).

Thank you.

It sure is a good email

Comment

• Got the same email. Also noticed my CASS pre employment forms check was removed. I'm assuming this is because i need to resubmit it before my BI can start as I've seen some of you say in the past. How do I go about doing that? I didn't receive any other link or email to access my equip again. Any tips would be appreciated.

Comment

• Originally posted by gun_slinger View Post
        Got the same email. Also noticed my CASS pre employment forms check was removed. I'm assuming this is because i need to resubmit it before my BI can start as I've seen some of you say in the past. How do I go about doing that? I didn't receive any other link or email to access my equip again. Any tips would be appreciated.
        when you electronically resubmit your e-qip you'll have to electronically resubmit some of the other forms that you received in in the first TO letter. I just did it last week. It was a little bit of a pain to print, fill out, sign, scan, and then upload the pages to go along with the e-qip and they only give you a few days to do it or they remove you from the list.

Comment

• Well I just updated my eqip and submitted all the pre-employment forms again. Hopefully my BI will get rolling here soon.
          What is Perseverance?
          -Perseverance is commitment, hard work, patience, endurance.
          -Perseverance is being able to bear difficulties calmly and without complaint.
          -PERSEVERANCE IS TRYING AGAIN AND AGAIN.

BOP - BPA - ICE

Comment

• Am I supposed to wait until I get an email with instructions stating that I need to resubmit my equip or do I do it w/o them ever contacting me?

Comment

Am I supposed to wait until I get an email with instructions stating that I need to resubmit my equip or do I do it w/o them ever contacting me?
              Same question here, although I don't know how I'd start submitting anything unless they've contacted me and set something up.
              You can't wait for inspiration. You have to go after it with a club.

-Jack London

Comment

• Hey all...I know at some point we were told not to put our careers on hold for anything. However I am considering going back into the Air Force Reserves. In August I will have 2 years in the process. I think will have another 1.5 to 2 years wait. However, would it be wise to still get back into Military duty with no wait time being for the job in concrete. Things are tight in Michigan and I need the extra money and educational benefits. Anybody got any thoughts on the subject?

Save the republic!!

Comment

Last edited by SHU; 07-02-2019, 01:49 AM.

Comment

• My CASS just updated saying my medical was sent in for review, and my fitness test has been completed. I also received the email about the EQUIP. It sucks, but for family reasons, I am going to take a different job offer. Sucks because if I knew I could get a station within a commutable distance from a decent city, I would have probably held out, but because its more random, I can't turn this job down to take the chance. Good luck to everyone currently in the process!

Comment

• Hello all,

So I passed the written, medical and fitness test and I'm waiting on the background check. I was wondering if defaulted non-federal student loans would disqualify me in the background check? I'm currently unemployed and I just cannot afford the outrageous payments. I appreciate your responses.

Comment

Am I supposed to wait until I get an email with instructions stating that I need to resubmit my equip or do I do it w/o them ever contacting me?
                        Hope this helps. This is an email response another applicant got today:

"If you received our recent e-mail titled “Hiring Surge” and have not received an email initiating your Background Investigation (BI) forms, please do not be alarmed. Once your status in the pre-employment process requires you to begin the Background Investigation, you will receive an e-mail containing all of the required BI forms.

You will be contacted to set up other appointments through-out the pre-employment process, as stated in the “Hiring Surge” e-mail. Please attend any and all appointments as they are scheduled for you.

Please add [email protected] to your e-mail safe list to ensure delivery of this e-mail.

We appreciate your continued patience through out the pre-employment process."
                        BPA
                        Test 8/31/10 score: 92
                        TO 9/15/10 CA pref.
                        OB 11/09/10
                        Med/PFT1 3/10/11
                        LASIK 05/19/11
                        Security Office 06/28/11
                        BI Meeting: 07/27/11
                        Med cleared 08/30/11
                        Drug Test-09/08/11
                        Tentatively met requirements-12/07/11
                        TSU---12/12/11

Cert. Date--09/03/2010

Call-06/15/2012- Calexico, CA
                        Class 1006

Comment

• I received that email just today as well but thank you. Looks like they'll contact us.

Comment

• Hi,

Has anyone heard about duty stations are being offered right now & how long ago it was? I just finished my medical and 1st PT test. I know that the BI and drug test is the next step, but I think it will go fast because I just got my Secret Security Clearance less than a year ago. does anyone have any insight?

thanks
                            Hector

Comment

• Hector, your "Secret Security Clearance" will not help you at all with the Border Patrol. They do their own background. All agencies do their own backgrounds.

Comment

Yes your supposed to wait for them to email you. In that email will be your e qip and the nessesarry forms you'll need to sign and scan and upload with your e qip. They have to reset your e qip so you can electronically resubmit it.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 9619 users online. 478 members and 9141 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X