300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ac162752 View Post
    Hello all new guy here these threads have been a great help during my waiting game lol. Two questions on CASS my qualifications have been checked but my pre-employment forms still says pending. Is this normal in the process I have read earlier someone having a similar situation. Also does the E-QIP come in a seperate email after your TO or is that sent with your TO? Thanks.
    Trying using a comma next time. Not everything goes in order, meaning you can be qualified and not clear your PE forms. For example, I opted to update my e86, so my PE status went from completed to pending. And I don't understand your 2nd question.

U.S. Border Patrol
    EOD - 10/2011 SW, TX

Comment

• Originally posted by ac162752 View Post
      Hello all new guy here these threads have been a great help during my waiting game lol. Two questions on CASS my qualifications have been checked but my pre-employment forms still says pending. Is this normal in the process I have read earlier someone having a similar situation. Also does the E-QIP come in a seperate email after your TO or is that sent with your TO? Thanks.
      E-QIP comes after your TO, I still did not receive mine...

Comment

• Originally posted by tacscuba View Post
        Taking the drug test on Thursday
        Good luck to you.

Comment

• Will my previous knee surgery and current knee rehab disqualify me?

Hello everyone:

I called the medical scheduling office b/c I had ACL reconstruction 7 weeks ago and am currently rehabbing my knee, hence it will take close to 4 months for me to be prepared for the physical test. I have been playing phone tag and hope they can at least post-pone my physical test until I am prepared. Does anyone have any insight as to how my situation may go? I hope I do not lose my spot.

I scored a 97 on the exam in November, received my tentative offer last week and the hiring center sent me an email today stating all of my pre-employmnt forms have been received.

Best of luck to everyone in the process.

Thank you.

Comment

• Help!!

Hi,

Has anyone received a recent email titled RESPONSE REQUIRED -BI forms follow-up - ?

Our process of requesting background investigations has changed. We are now required to submit all documents electronically to the Office of Internal Affairs (IA) to request a background investigation. IA no longer accepts paper forms. We apologize for the inconvenience this change causes..... and goes on.

The email states that some forms are attached to the email. However it appears the person who sent me the email forgot to attach the forms. The forms are the following:

1)FCRA Disclosure,
            2)Financial Disclosure Report,
            3)Residency Requirement,
            4)Lautenberg Certification,
            5)Provisional Clear,

Please if anyone has received the email with the attachments I will really appreciate if you may forward the forms to my email. I tried calling but had no luck and the forms have a due date.

Please send me a PM so that I may provide my email address.

Thanks

Comment

• Just reply back to them and let them know the forms were not attached.

I received that email and there was only one attachment titled "BPA e-FLW2 attachments paperless.doc" That attachment had all the forms in the one file.
              In Process Apps:
              LASD - 04/2015 Completed Out of State Testing
              Passed Written, Fitness, Polygraph
              08/2015 - Background Completed
              09/2015 - Medical/Psych Scheduled

Comment

• Originally posted by M1k3 View Post
                Hi,

Has anyone received a recent email titled RESPONSE REQUIRED -BI forms follow-up - ?

Our process of requesting background investigations has changed. We are now required to submit all documents electronically to the Office of Internal Affairs (IA) to request a background investigation. IA no longer accepts paper forms. We apologize for the inconvenience this change causes..... and goes on.

The email states that some forms are attached to the email. However it appears the person who sent me the email forgot to attach the forms. The forms are the following:

1)FCRA Disclosure,
                2)Financial Disclosure Report,
                3)Residency Requirement,
                4)Lautenberg Certification,
                5)Provisional Clear,

Please if anyone has received the email with the attachments I will really appreciate if you may forward the forms to my email. I tried calling but had no luck and the forms have a due date.

Please send me a PM so that I may provide my email address.

Thanks
                PM sent.

Comment

• I dont think its a safe choice. The email also says that replys will be answered within 2 weeks.

Originally posted by JarrGen View Post
                  Just reply back to them and let them know the forms were not attached.

I received that email and there was only one attachment titled "BPA e-FLW2 attachments paperless.doc" That attachment had all the forms in the one file.

Comment

• Originally posted by M1k3 View Post
                    I dont think its a safe choice. The email also says that replys will be answered within 2 weeks.
                    Fair enough. I have always received an email within 24 hours.
                    In Process Apps:
                    LASD - 04/2015 Completed Out of State Testing
                    Passed Written, Fitness, Polygraph
                    08/2015 - Background Completed
                    09/2015 - Medical/Psych Scheduled

Comment

• Hey Everyone just found the boards decided i should post up so everyone could see how my timeline is working out too. Hopefully now with the budget being past this upcoming week things can start moving again.

Comment

• This BI is intense. Just in case some of you don't know, it is the most thorough investigation I have ever been apart of. I guess it's a necessary evil, but man is it stressful. I'm hoping mine will wrap up soon, but I don't know what kind of wait I will have after they finish.

Comment

• Originally posted by rynotex View Post
                          This BI is intense. Just in case some of you don't know, it is the most thorough investigation I have ever been apart of. I guess it's a necessary evil, but man is it stressful. I'm hoping mine will wrap up soon, but I don't know what kind of wait I will have after they finish.
                          when did you start/submit your E-QIP for your BI rynotex ?

Comment

• I tested in Aug/10... and I believe E-QIP was submitted in Oct/10.

Comment

• Originally posted by rynotex View Post
                              This BI is intense. Just in case some of you don't know, it is the most thorough investigation I have ever been apart of. I guess it's a necessary evil, but man is it stressful. I'm hoping mine will wrap up soon, but I don't know what kind of wait I will have after they finish.
                              What was so stressful about it?? meeting with the BI or the actual investigation itself?? thanks

U.S. Border Patrol
                              EOD - 10/2011 SW, TX

Comment

• Meeting with the BI wasn't too bad, although I sat with him for over three hours. I guess just the whole process of interviewing my friends and family and neighbors is what is stressful. I don't have any skeletons in the closet but it's still a little nerving.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 13410 users online. 524 members and 12886 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X