Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Border Patrol Agent

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • I am meeting with my background investigator tomorrow.. Things are moving..

    Comment


    • Originally posted by hangman View Post
      I am in the hiring process with the Border Patrol and with CBP.

      I recently had my CBP Officer medical exam/PFT1. Does anyone on here know if my medical exam/PFT1 will transfer over to the Border Patrol? I know the CBP PFT1 is different than the BP PFT1, but I still had to the pushups, situps, and step test.
      Answered your own question.

      Comment


      • Couple Questions:

        is there a step test for the pft2?

        If the budgets is passed or not how will that continue to affect us applicants.

        Does the hiring center send some type of notification other then cass system that you successfully completed you
        background check?

        Please someone give me some intel!!

        Save the republic

        Comment


        • Originally posted by M_akaveli8 View Post
          How did you find out when your credit was checked???
          I have an account with a credit bureau which alerts me by email when someone inquires about my credit report...
          BPA
          BPA test date: 8/21/10
          TSU: 2/6/12
          EOD: ???

          CBPO
          Got the call!
          PFT2: 3/23
          EOD: 4/9
          FLETC: May 11th - Sept 17th, 2012

          Comment


          • My background investigator finished my background last Thursday and sent all the paperwork in. I went into CASS this morning and that my Pre-Employment Forms green check had been lifted for the second time (I, like everyone else, had to re-do them before the BI started). Has this happened to anyone else or anyone know why it would do that?
            Border Patrol Agent (SWB)
            Applied: 7/14/10
            Exam: 8/18/10
            Exam Results: 8/24/10 (99 w/o Vet. Points)
            TSL 1: 9/10/10
            TSL 2/E-QIP: 10/1/10
            Medical/PFT1: 10/15/10
            Oral Board: 10/26/10 (Passed)
            Drug Test: 2/3/11
            B.I. Interview: 3/30/11
            TSU: 7/21/11
            Final Offer: 7/22/11 (Naco, AZ)
            EOD: 8/15/11
            Academy: 8/22/11

            Comment


            • Originally posted by SAAS13 View Post
              My background investigator finished my background last Thursday and sent all the paperwork in. I went into CASS this morning and that my Pre-Employment Forms green check had been lifted for the second time (I, like everyone else, had to re-do them before the BI started). Has this happened to anyone else or anyone know why it would do that?

              hey Bro.

              That did not happen to me...however I my BI packet was turned in 2. 5 weeks ago. Maybe we will be in the same class at the rate we are going!!

              Save the republic

              Comment


              • I think i received something in the mail from the credit reporting agency that said my public records were requested!!

                Comment


                • Originally posted by rynotex View Post
                  I am meeting with my background investigator tomorrow.. Things are moving..
                  Congrats...Hope all went well.
                  BPA:
                  BPA exam: 2/23/11
                  NOR: 3/2/11 (92)
                  TSL1: 06/03/11
                  TSL2: 06/03/11
                  Medical: 7/7/11 (Being reviewed)
                  PFT1: 7/7/11 Cleared
                  Structured Interview:7/14/11-Passed
                  BI: In the Security Office

                  HSI SA:
                  Applied: 06/07/11

                  Comment


                  • its going to be a long wait bro i might go home tmr from the academy if this budget aint passed theres
                    a **** lot of people in tsu waiting for the call that have TO from april of last year and the rate the classes are coming is not good.

                    Comment


                    • There goign to be sending trainees home from Artesia? Damn, I hadn't heard that. But I guess you aren't really an essential service when you're at FLETC. Thats tough. Are they going to start you guys back up as soon as the shutdown is over?

                      Comment


                      • okay

                        Originally posted by *El Famoso 818* View Post
                        its going to be a long wait bro i might go home tmr from the academy if this budget aint passed theres
                        a **** lot of people in tsu waiting for the call that have TO from april of last year and the rate the classes are coming is not good.

                        Some "jerk" on honorfirst claims to have only been in the TSU for two days before getting a call today from Mary...un-freakin-believable!!

                        Save the Republic

                        Comment


                        • are they gonna pay for them to get back and will they have to start completely over?

                          Comment


                          • the rumor is if it takes more than 3 weeks we have to start all over they will put us on the bus to tucson our sector and they will decide what next most likely go home with out pay lwop. because we are not agents we cant carry 150 or 200 trainees going there they donot need that many people there.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by smiley502 View Post
                              Some "jerk" on honorfirst claims to have only been in the TSU for two days before getting a call today from Mary...un-freakin-believable!!

                              Save the Republic
                              over on the cbpo forum theres a guy who had a EOD day for this month and mhc called him and told him not to report to san ysidro before he goes to glynco

                              Comment


                              • Received an email to update my E-QIP yesterday in order to start my BI but I can't access it. Called MHC but I got voicemail....and the government appears to be shutting down at midnight....
                                BPA -
                                Applied--8/01/10 Exam--8/30/10 NOR-9/01/10 (105) TSL-9/15/10 TSL2-10/14/10 OB--11/30/10 Med/PFT--03/09/11 Drug Test--3/29/11 --E-QIP update-4/12/2011- BI Interview---6/20/11 POLY--11/22/11 PASSED
                                TSU---12-12-2011 5-2-2012 EOD---6-11-2012

                                Comment

                                MR300x250 Tablet

                                Collapse

                                What's Going On

                                Collapse

                                There are currently 8696 users online. 286 members and 8410 guests.

                                Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

                                Welcome Ad

                                Collapse
                                Working...
                                X