Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by smiley502 View Post
    Hey Northbound,

Thanks for the reply dude. I was interview by BI last week and he contacted contacted all my references. I am going to get some type of indication as to how it went. He said that he writes the report to the agency and depending on how things went will determine how he writes. I know to look for the green check in the cass system, but is there an more immediate notification? And is the academy up and running? Sorry for the question, just trying to gather intel!!
    not to be rude but you probably need to wait next class starts at the end of the month here at fletc but from the time you meet your investigator it might be 3 to 6 months and thats quick after that you need to be placed in tsu but your going to be at the end of the line maybe 3 to 5 months in tsu or when ever theres a class but remember that theres alot of peolpe waiting for the call I EOD IN 2/28/2011 ITS DEAD HERE AT FLETC MY TO WAS FROM APRIL OR SO OF 2010 AND I WAS PLACED IN TSU IN 11/04/2010 THE CALL ON 02/09/2011 EOD 2/28/2011 AVERAGE TIME FRAME RIGHT KNOW IS ABOUT 3 TO 2 YEARS GOOD LUCK.

Comment

• There are a lot of factors that play in how long it takes to get "the Call". Below is a link from Honorfirst spreadsheet it gives a good idea of who is getting calls, when they applied. Some have gotten calls that have Sept TO but its because they already had parts of the process done. Also, on Fox News they reported that the 1000 agents are to be hired and ready to go by the end of the summer due to the National Guard leaving Az in June.
      http://video.foxnews.com/v/4588884/n...ing-the-border

http://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?k...HQ&output=html
      BPA -
      Applied--8/01/10 Exam--8/30/10 NOR-9/01/10 (105) TSL-9/15/10 TSL2-10/14/10 OB--11/30/10 Med/PFT--03/09/11 Drug Test--3/29/11 --E-QIP update-4/12/2011- BI Interview---6/20/11 POLY--11/22/11 PASSED
      TSU---12-12-2011 5-2-2012 EOD---6-11-2012

Comment

• Originally posted by Ranger175 View Post
        There are a lot of factors that play in how long it takes to get "the Call". Below is a link from Honorfirst spreadsheet it gives a good idea of who is getting calls, when they applied. Some have gotten calls that have Sept TO but its because they already had parts of the process done. Also, on Fox News they reported that the 1000 agents are to be hired and ready to go by the end of the summer due to the National Guard leaving Az in June.
        http://video.foxnews.com/v/4588884/n...ing-the-border

http://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?k...HQ&output=html
        I was reviewing the spreadsheet and it seems that the wait times have shortened significantly in the past few years. I hope that's a good sign. Thanks for the info.
        BPA:
        BPA exam: 2/23/11
        NOR: 3/2/11 (92)
        TSL1: 06/03/11
        TSL2: 06/03/11
        Medical: 7/7/11 (Being reviewed)
        PFT1: 7/7/11 Cleared
        Structured Interview:7/14/11-Passed
        BI: In the Security Office

HSI SA:
        Applied: 06/07/11

Comment

• Thanks Bro.

The wait is okay give me time to stay get more in shape!!!!!!

Comment

• Anyone know what the turn around time is to here something after the medical/pft? Anyone take it in last couple of weeks get cleared?
            BPA -
            Applied--8/01/10 Exam--8/30/10 NOR-9/01/10 (105) TSL-9/15/10 TSL2-10/14/10 OB--11/30/10 Med/PFT--03/09/11 Drug Test--3/29/11 --E-QIP update-4/12/2011- BI Interview---6/20/11 POLY--11/22/11 PASSED

Comment

Anyone know what the turn around time is to here something after the medical/pft? Anyone take it in last couple of weeks get cleared?
              Honestly, it changes every announcement. There are lots of political and financial factors that determine how soon you receive notice.

Comment

• I was trying to see what the turn around for this announcement was. I don't trust CHC to much after what they put me through on March 9. If I wasn't proactive I would be still trying to get my physical done, so I 'm trying to determine approximately how long until we should hear something about are medical/pft1.

How are you notified concerning your results? I had LASIK so I'm going to have to get a waiver signed by my doctor, is that emailed or do they mail it out. Thanks in advance
                BPA -

Comment

• They send it after the medical. You do the medical and on the paperwork put down you have had lasik. Once MHC receives the medical paperwork they will send you a Not medicall cleared Letter. You will then go to your eye doctor and have them fill it out. Then Email or Mail back. I emailed it back and was cleared two days later.

Comment

• Originally posted by smiley502 View Post
                    Thanks Bro.

The wait is okay give me time to stay get more in shape!!!!!!
                    So true bro!
                    I went from running a 17:32 minute mile and a half in November, to running a 14:10 a week ago. I Will be running under 13 minutes by the time "the call" comes in!!
                    BPA
                    BPA test date: 8/21/10
                    TSU: 2/6/12
                    EOD: ???

CBPO
                    Got the call!
                    PFT2: 3/23
                    EOD: 4/9
                    FLETC: May 11th - Sept 17th, 2012

Comment

• stay up Bro. and keep working out!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Grxmites View Post
                        They send it after the medical. You do the medical and on the paperwork put down you have had lasik. Once MHC receives the medical paperwork they will send you a Not medicall cleared Letter. You will then go to your eye doctor and have them fill it out. Then Email or Mail back. I emailed it back and was cleared two days later.
                        Thanks
                        BPA -

Comment

Anyone know what the turn around time is to here something after the medical/pft? Anyone take it in last couple of weeks get cleared?
                          I did my medical November 3rd and didn't hear anything about it until Christmas Eve...Since there were issues with my medical I didn't get cleared until the beginning of this month. Even if i didn't have any issues it still took them 6 weeks to even start reviewing it.

That's just my experience...maybe it will go more quickly for you.

Comment

• Passed PFT1 today

Comment

• Originally posted by tacscuba View Post
                              Passed PFT1 today
                              What all did they have you do in the first test? How long did it take for you to hear back from them after your panel interview?

Comment

• The spirit of perseverance is in this blog. I see you all talking about things/green checks I many got months ago and I am like damn. Then there are some guys in here already agents or in the academy and I am honored and ready to get where they are. Still waiting for my BI to be finish. I think, my Background Investigator is almost finished, I hope. Wait patiently, but fill the unforgiving minute with something worth while.

Save the Republic!!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2579 users online. 195 members and 2384 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X