300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JT85 View Post
    Wow congrats man. How long did it take you to get to where you are at now?
    It really took some time. I first applied for the northern border in August of 09'. However like so many others, I got the e-mail telling me to reapply to the southern border. Since then it was steady progress. I am glad it took so long, because I needed to get my finances in order. Just hang owt and you will be there in no time!!

Save the Republic

Comment

• Originally posted by smiley502 View Post
      It really took some time. I first applied for the northern border in August of 09'. However like so many others, I got the e-mail telling me to reapply to the southern border. Since then it was steady progress. I am glad it took so long, because I needed to get my finances in order. Just hang owt and you will be there in no time!!

Save the Republic
      Yeah thats one i'm doing right now. I am also waiting for my panel interview with the Secret Service so that will pass the time and maybe get a second job as well. I know its gonna be awhile though which kinda sucks but its def worth the wait for this.

Comment

• Originally posted by borderguard_1 View Post
        What is the border partrol's policy on a recruit who has sports enduced asthma?

Is an inhaler permissible in the academy?

Im at a catch 22 right now because I definetly have it, but I don't want to train with an inhaler right now if I'm not going to be allowed to bring it in the academy.
        I used to have asthma (grew out of it when I was about 13) and wasn't sure if listing it on the Medical Eval form would DQ me. As it turns out, it did not. I'm not too sure about someone who currently has it - but I would guess that it would depend on the severity of it. For a lot of people with asthma, running around in the dirt (desert) will definitely cause them to have an attack. I could see that being a problem for USBP. I would be more worried about something like that. I know that in the military they will give you what I think is called a pulminary function test to be sure that you aren't too severe. But I'm not sure if USBP does that or not.

Comment

• Just saying, it can be a long wait for some people... especially once you're BI clears and you're kicking it in TSU counting Mexicans swimming the Rio Grande in your sleep.

Comment

• Originally posted by BORSTARSDbuff View Post
            Just saying, it can be a long wait for some people... especially once you're BI clears and you're kicking it in TSU counting Mexicans swimming the Rio Grande in your sleep.
            Lol. It could always be worse ya know.

Comment

• Same boat bro! i have asthma to.!

Originally posted by borderguard_1 View Post
              What is the border partrol's policy on a recruit who has sports enduced asthma?

Is an inhaler permissible in the academy?

Im at a catch 22 right now because I definetly have it, but I don't want to train with an inhaler right now if I'm not going to be allowed to bring it in the academy.

Comment

• Yeah, it can......it's called getting to TSU lol.

Comment

Yeah, it can......it's called getting to TSU lol.
                  Well then there ya go. lol

Comment

• Unfortunetly I am one of those lol.

Comment

• Borstarsdbuff, What happen with your medical/PFT1 the first time?
                      BPA -
                      Applied--8/01/10 Exam--8/30/10 NOR-9/01/10 (105) TSL-9/15/10 TSL2-10/14/10 OB--11/30/10 Med/PFT--03/09/11 Drug Test--3/29/11 --E-QIP update-4/12/2011- BI Interview---6/20/11 POLY--11/22/11 PASSED
                      TSU---12-12-2011 5-2-2012 EOD---6-11-2012

Comment

• PM inbound Beach Boy!!!

Comment

Just saying, it can be a long wait for some people... especially once you're BI clears and you're kicking it in TSU counting Mexicans swimming the Rio Grande in your sleep.
                          wow what a moron
                          Last edited by BadMan1775; 03-14-2011, 07:09 PM. Reason: blaa

Comment

• I fail to see what's moronic about it. Just paraphrasing a comment made by a BPA in regards to waiting for the call.

Comment

• I thought it was funny
                              MDRDEP:

There are no stupid questions, but there sure are a lot of inquisitive idiots.

Comment

Last edited by SHU; 07-02-2019, 01:58 AM.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 12304 users online. 374 members and 11930 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X