300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Academy Bound Questions

For the Guys and Gals headed to the academy...have you all completed your 2nd PFT?

Beside important paper work and ID...what all will we you need to take with you to the academy?

Do your report to your duty station before the academy?

Save the republic!!

Comment

• I'm a new "poster" but I have been following this forum for a few months. Thanks for all of the helpful information.

I got the e-qip email yesterday. After I replied to it I called MHC and the woman that answered told me that my file had just been sent to Internal Affairs. Hopefully those waiting for their BI to be processed will see movement soon.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheKansan View Post
        Just got sent an email telling me my eqip info expired. Hopefully that is a good sign that my BI is about to begin.
        Really hoping I get this email soon. Still nothing and I'm getting anxious

Comment

• BPA

PFT1: 09/14/10 Completed
          Drug Screen: 10/03/10 Completed
          no poly
          TSU:11/4/10
          THE CALL:02/09/11
          PFT2:02/22/11
          eod: 2/28/11
          Last edited by *El Famoso 818*; 03-10-2011, 01:53 AM.

Comment

• I just took my Panel Interview yesterday and I passed but barely. It was rough I will tell you that much. I thought it was very stressful but it really was a good experience for me and definitely brought things to a whole new perspective.

Comment

• Oral Board tomorrow at 9am...

Comment

• Pretty easy, just relax and use your common sense....also take note of their mission, and learn about it more..it'll definitely help you out during the interview! good luck bro

Comment

• Green check for drug test.
                  ICE IEA
                  May 2009 - Register for IEA exam
                  June (6/05/09) - Take IEA exam
                  July (7/20/09) - NOR
                  August (8/17/09) - TO
                  September (9/30/09) - Medical/Fitness Test
                  October (10/01/09) - Drug Test
                  March '10 - Cleared Medical
                  Feb 3, '11 - Interview - Passed

Comment

• Originally posted by *El Famoso 818* View Post
                    BPA

no poly

Wow, no poly?!

Lucky you. Not saying you would have had any problems, just one less hurdle that you have no control over.

I guess they have not hit their 100% poly yet.

Bueno pues, good luck and I wish you the best.

Comment

• Originally posted by *El Famoso 818* View Post
                      BPA

no poly

Did your reactivate your scores or did all your info transfer over from CBP. If not I can't believe you made it through the process that fast, either way congrats man!

Comment

• Most likely was a CBPO applicant from the looks of it.

Comment

• actually i was a border patrol applicant first BUT YELL I DID REACTIVATE MY SCORE 1YEAR PROB LET ME TELL YOU SOMETHING IF YOU NOT IN SHAPE GET THERE ITS VERY HARD FOR MOST PEOPLE OUT OF FIFTY MAYBE 35TO 39 GRADUATE REMEMBER ITS PARA MILITARY ORGANIZATION.IM ALSO WAITING FOR THE CALL FROM CBP HOPEFULLY I GET SAN DIEGO THIS TIME. I WANTED SAN DIEGO FOR BPA BUT ACCORDING TO THE HIRING CENTER THERE ONLY SPOTS FOR ARIZONA EVERY ONE HERE IS GOING TO ARIZONA AND FARTHER EAST.
                          TEST BPA: 05/2005
                          TEST CBP:02/2007
                          Last edited by *El Famoso 818*; 03-10-2011, 07:35 PM.

Comment

• you just got the call for BPA in Feb and your original test day was 2005?

Comment

• yes sir its a long haul so just stand by i reapplied in aug of 2010 but most of my checks were done the only thing i need was another oral board and **** test completed last year check my timeline after ive done 2 backgrounds many uas about 3 medicals about 3 pft ones ore more i dont even remember any more UAS are only good for a year oral for 3 my old one expired medicals ruffly about 1 year to 2 years i barely made it with the current one i had on file was placed in tsu for 3 months i had a good score with prior military but remember they call not according when they placed you in tsu but from when they gave you your TO some guys here were in tsu for a week or so others for 5 months so it all depends also the word is they canceled all class till the end of the month because of the budget.
                              Last edited by *El Famoso 818*; 03-10-2011, 09:53 PM.

Comment

• Completed my Med/PFT 1 this week. I was told I passed both but of course have not recieved the official word from MHC. Now I'll be looking for a letter or email.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8197 users online. 217 members and 7980 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X