300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey everyone,

After several months of absolutely nothing I was also scheduled today to take my medical and fitness next Tuesday. For everyone still in the process keep the faith.

Comment

• Good Intel

Originally posted by BF280 View Post
      I recieved my call today as well! Doing my medical next Monday and my PFT 1 on Tuesday! I belive we will see things begin to pick up. Check this out from HF:

I have read a lot of comments and discussion about a BP hiring freeze. Let me assure you, there is none. Just because you have not received "the call" does not mean that others are not being called, and entering on duty.

Here is a rundown of Academy classes for the remainder of the year.

APRIL: 5 classes of 50 each will begin

MAY: 6 classes of 50

JUNE: 5 classes of 50

JULY: 4 classes of 50

AUGUST: 6 classes of 50

SEPTEMBER: 6 classes of 50

That averages to well more than 1 class eod'ing each week. This is WAY more hiring than any other federal (or local) law enforcement agency. So just BE READY.

Man I pray I am in one of these classes I should have the last two checks on the cass system any day now!! My background Investigation and drug screen!!

Does anyone know what I can expect from my BI...I had to refute somethings on my credit report and make payments. I also had to provide loads of documents about my finances. They gave me 30 days to complete the task, however I did it in a week and a half? What will my investigator do with the paper work I turned in to him?

I think my BI might be smooth b/c they gave me the drug screen last week!! I don't Uncle Sam would waste money on a candidate who was not fit for duty!!

Save the Republic
      Last edited by smiley502; 03-01-2011, 07:51 PM.

Comment

• Question: Does a Background Investigator necessarily have to contact you before your background investigation can be complete? I've completed everything but the BI and haven't even been contacted about it. I've read that many of you have so I'm just wondering if any of the agents on here know. Thanks guys.

Comment

• Ya the BI will work with you throughout the process. Nothing happens until he/she gets a request, then you'll be contacted and any issues will be brought up and any changes/updates will be made.

Comment

• I'm an August 2010 tester and I got PFT1 call today.

Comment

• Received my NOR today. 92%.
              Last edited by dnj1107; 03-02-2011, 01:23 PM.
              BPA:
              BPA exam: 2/23/11
              NOR: 3/2/11 (92)
              TSL1: 06/03/11
              TSL2: 06/03/11
              Medical: 7/7/11 (Being reviewed)
              PFT1: 7/7/11 Cleared
              Structured Interview:7/14/11-Passed
              BI: In the Security Office

HSI SA:
              Applied: 06/07/11

Comment

• I have my Oral Boards on March 10th, and I have to buy airline tickets to/from the Oral Board location. I'm considering a same-day flight home at 4:30 pm, with an hour needed for travel to the airport and two hours prior to take-off for security. Is it safe to assume that the Oral Boards, which begin at 8am, will be over by 1:30pm, so I can catch my flight?

Comment

• GOT THE CALL AT 1800!!! Mary offered me Ajo, which I gladly accepted. EOD 03/30; ART 02/02-06/20. Class 967.
                  CBPO
                  Written 08/08
                  TO 02/09
                  TSU 06/09
                  BI Expired 04/10
                  Polygraph 06/10--Passed
                  Met with 2nd BI--07/10
                  TSU 08/10

CBP BPA
                  Written 08/10
                  TO 09/10
                  TSU 11/10
                  THE CALL: 03/02/2011
                  FLETC: 04/04/2011--06/20/2011

Comment

• Congrats on the call....

As far as the oral boards goes, I would probably say it all depends on how many show up. Expect to be there all day or for a few hours. It all depends.

Comment

• Originally posted by mackabo View Post
                      GOT THE CALL AT 1800!!! Mary offered me Ajo, which I gladly accepted. EOD 03/30; ART 02/02-06/20. Class 967.
                      Wow congrats. That was quick. Lucky you! Good luck at FLETC.
                      BPA:
                      BPA exam: 2/23/11
                      NOR: 3/2/11 (92)
                      TSL1: 06/03/11
                      TSL2: 06/03/11
                      Medical: 7/7/11 (Being reviewed)
                      PFT1: 7/7/11 Cleared
                      Structured Interview:7/14/11-Passed
                      BI: In the Security Office

HSI SA:
                      Applied: 06/07/11

Comment

• It was quicker for him cause some of the stuff transferred over from his CBPO application.

Anyway good luck bud at Fletc.

Comment

• Originally posted by Grxmites View Post
                          It was quicker for him cause some of the stuff transferred over from his CBPO application.

Ditto for my friend who just got the call this morning. He transferred his stuff over from CPBPO app, and he got the call for Ajo also. My other friend just graduated and went to Imperial Beach. It's happening for everyone, except me. I opted to stay behind and finish my grad degree, and try and find something local.

Comment

• For Grxmities

Originally posted by Grxmites View Post
                            It was quicker for him cause some of the stuff transferred over from his CBPO application.

Hey Grxmites

My checks on the cass system probably looks like yours. I just took did my drug screen last week as well. I'm still actually waiting for the green check however.

My question to you is, have you been contacted by your background investigator and if so did you have to dispute anything in your past. I had to dispute somethings on my credit report and don't know how long it will be before I move forward with the poly or what!!

To all the guys and gals headed to the academy good stuff...rock out!!!

Save the Republic!!

Comment

• I still have not been contacted by a B.I yet. I hope soon but I have a feeling it'll still be a while.
                              Last edited by Grxmites; 03-04-2011, 12:33 PM.

Comment

• Hey don't worry Grx, you'll be on the line in no time brother!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6255 users online. 444 members and 5811 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X