300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by TheKansan View Post
    Like I said, I'm not interested in rumors. I'm just going to wait for something definitive.
    Well if you honestly think you're going to get a definitive answer since no one here works at HQ or MHC, you're sadly mistaken.

Comment

• Don't get it....

Had everything in CASS completed except for BI. I just logged in and found my Pre-Employment Form section went back to "pending".

Comment

• Got it...

My CASS changed because they are requesting an update on my qQIP so to start my BI. I received a packet in the mail today for the updates. I'm guessing all of us that sent out our eQIP back in October will be getting the same packet along with the change to CASS.

I think the only changes I have are my credit card balances and payments. Not for the better either.

Hope you saved copies of eQIP pring out!!

Comment

• Originally posted by RoJoGRaNde View Post
          Well if you honestly think you're going to get a definitive answer since no one here works at HQ or MHC, you're sadly mistaken.
          Who said I was waiting on anything from here. Are you kidding? Like I would expect any applicants to have any answers. No, I'm just going to wait until they give me a call or write me a letter. The rumors that go around on these websites just aren't worth my time.
          What is Perseverance?
          -Perseverance is commitment, hard work, patience, endurance.
          -Perseverance is being able to bear difficulties calmly and without complaint.
          -PERSEVERANCE IS TRYING AGAIN AND AGAIN.

BOP - BPA - ICE

Comment

• E-quip....need answers immediately

how long is that e-quip packet god for? I really hope I don't to do it again!!!

Save the Republic

Comment

• Hey Bro.

How do you plan to make it to the academy with your credit possibly messed up? I ask, because my Background Investigator is sending me a packet/credit report with things on it that I have to dispute,pay off, or provide documentation of settling the debt.
              As a graphic artist/college student...I told him I did not have full-time employment and he seemed to understand!!

Can anyone give me some clue, or tips as to handle this next step...of justifying my credit report. I am not financially irresponsible, just financial unable to pay some debt right now. I lived humbly not taking not further debt as well!!

Lastly, I spoke with someone who said the Background Investigator and People at the hiring center decide your fate in terms of the BI.

Save the Republic

Comment

• Originally posted by smiley502 View Post
                Lastly, I spoke with someone who said the Background Investigator and People at the hiring center decide your fate in terms of the BI.
                Your BI and MHC has no say in what happens to your BI. The BIs, for the most part, are gov contractors and MHC will never see your BI. Your BI's company will send your BI to CBP IA who will decide if you are suitable for employment.

Comment

• I took the BP exam back in October and I just received notification in the mail that my oral board is in two weeks.

I guess the BP is still moving along with applicants...

Comment

• I passed my OB last Sunday. Glad that is over with. Now I see the medical as being the biggest obstacle for me due to some military disabilities I have. I just hope the second opinions I get are good enough. Hopefully they start scheduling them next month...

Comment

• Hey Any news people? Whats going on?

Save the Republic

Comment

• I took my drug test two weeks ago. Other then that I am taking the oral interview for CBP tomorrow.

Comment

• Dude I had the same medical issues due to some injuries from the military. But I just submitted the additional med info and it just cleared a few days ago.

Comment

• Originally posted by smiley502 View Post
                            Hey Any news people? Whats going on?

Save the Republic
                            Was drug tested last week and it now shows as 'completed' on CASS. This morning, received an email regarding the FCIP as follows:
                            Dear Applicant

As you expressed interest to become a Customs and Border Protection (CBP) employee we feel a responsibility to keep you informed of changes. As you may remember from the vacancy announcement, we made reference to the Federal Career Intern Program (FCIP). This program recently changed.

We wanted to let you know that this change does not affect your progress in anyway. The only change to the program is a technical one that would require us to provide for a one-year probationary period rather than the published two-year probationary period required under the FCIP. This would in no way reduce the training and learning opportunities you will experience as a new employee of CBP.

We thank you for your interest and if you have any questions, please call the Minneapolis Hiring Center at (612) 467-7010

Next step would be BI contact. Guess things are moving along!!
                            BPA - SW
                            App - 7/15/10 | Exam - 8/18/10 | NOR - 8/25/10 | TO - 9/10/10 | TO (2) - 10/1/10 | OB - 10/13/10 - Passed! | Med/PFT1 - 11/5/10 - Passed! | Drug Screening - 2/9/11 | Background - 4/26/11 / 5/5/11 - Initial Contact / Met Investigator | Polygraph - 9/2/11 - Informed by examiner of passing...pending IA approval

Comment

• I recieved the same email!

Comment

• The FCIP emails that are going around MUST be wrong, I believe there were people in here that would have sworn on their life that we were starting from scratch after March 1st.

Must be some type of virus or something....
                                Last edited by CZ_Kid; 02-17-2011, 02:51 PM.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 10356 users online. 352 members and 10004 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X