Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone on this forum in the vetting prcess? I have been in sincve 7/30/10 and heard the budget fiasco has stalled the vetting process for many of us. Anyone else heard the same or any new info??

Comment

• I've been talking with the guy doing my background all week, so they are moving on things. I guess I should say that I tested in April of 09, got a tentative offer in June last year, and have had most of the steps completed by this past November. I'm thinking I'll be in the TSU for a while though, as that's what seems to be the norm.

Comment

• Originally posted by Collapse7 View Post
        Anyone on this forum in the vetting prcess? I have been in sincve 7/30/10 and heard the budget fiasco has stalled the vetting process for many of us. Anyone else heard the same or any new info??
        I am also in vetting, and I have talked to a few BPA's. They advised me to contact the MHC, and verify that I am still in process and that they have my contact information 100% correct. MHC emailed me back within a few days of my inquiry and told me I was still in process, and verified my contact info. I suggest you do the same; if nothing else, it will give you peace of mind to hear something back.

Everyone I know that was in vetting at of January 1 is still standing by today.

Comment

• I was just scheduled for my drug screen this coming Thursday.

Comment

• I just cleared the drug screening on c.a.s.s. I hope the background investigation starts soon.

Comment

• Originally posted by Grxmites View Post
              I just cleared the drug screening on c.a.s.s. I hope the background investigation starts soon.

Wow, this was fast!

Just cleared in CASS here also.

Comment

• Has anyone received a T.O. in a while?
                CBPO
                GEO - NY/JFK
                TEST - 03/08 (NOR: 04/08)

TO - 01/09
                PE Forms - Completed
                Fitness - Completed
                VBT - 03/09 - Completed
                Drug Screen - Completed
                Qual - 05/09 - Completed
                B.I. - 05/09 - Completed
                Medical - 05/09 - Completed
                TSU

EOD: ???
                FLETC: ???

Comment

• Does anyone know what the percentage of those DQ by the Drug Screen? I'm in law enforcement so nothing surprises me but I'm curious how many people actually go to a drug screening gambling that they won't test positive. Like I stated I'm a LEO and if it weren't for unintelligent people there wouldn't be as much crime and I wouldn't have as many arrest as I do.
                  BPA -
                  Applied--8/01/10 Exam--8/30/10 NOR-9/01/10 (105) TSL-9/15/10 TSL2-10/14/10 OB--11/30/10 Med/PFT--03/09/11 Drug Test--3/29/11 --E-QIP update-4/12/2011- BI Interview---6/20/11 POLY--11/22/11 PASSED
                  TSU---12-12-2011 5-2-2012 EOD---6-11-2012

Comment

• Im not sure what the percentage would be I would guess it's pretty low. Most people, at least anyone with any intelligence, would know that a drug test is part of the process for any LE position. Im sure it stil happens, but theres no way it knocks out as many people in the process as the oral board, fitness, and of BI do.

Comment

• Headed for my drug screening in a few guys.

Comment

• Well my CASS was updated today saying I passed the drug screening as well. Now just waiting on the BI with everyone else on this site. Also I'm curious what will happen when FCIP ends. I'm not interested in any rumors, so I will just have to wait and see.
                        What is Perseverance?
                        -Perseverance is commitment, hard work, patience, endurance.
                        -Perseverance is being able to bear difficulties calmly and without complaint.
                        -PERSEVERANCE IS TRYING AGAIN AND AGAIN.

BOP - BPA - ICE

Comment

• On HF forum one person talked to MHC and they said they are going to appeal the decision and another person stated that it will not affect those in the process because they said its a competitive process. Probably hear something in the next couple of weeks.
                          BPA -
                          Applied--8/01/10 Exam--8/30/10 NOR-9/01/10 (105) TSL-9/15/10 TSL2-10/14/10 OB--11/30/10 Med/PFT--03/09/11 Drug Test--3/29/11 --E-QIP update-4/12/2011- BI Interview---6/20/11 POLY--11/22/11 PASSED
                          TSU---12-12-2011 5-2-2012 EOD---6-11-2012

Comment

• Originally posted by Ranger175 View Post
                            On HF forum one person talked to MHC and they said they are going to appeal the decision and another person stated that it will not affect those in the process because they said its a competitive process. Probably hear something in the next couple of weeks.
                            Like I said, I'm not interested in rumors. I'm just going to wait for something definitive.
                            What is Perseverance?
                            -Perseverance is commitment, hard work, patience, endurance.
                            -Perseverance is being able to bear difficulties calmly and without complaint.
                            -PERSEVERANCE IS TRYING AGAIN AND AGAIN.

BOP - BPA - ICE

Comment

• If you submitted your Eqip in Sept, you'd prob have to resubmit it if your B.I hasn't started yet. Alot of people are getting the outdated eqip letter in the mail. I haven't gotten mine yet but my cass changed to pending on the preemployment forms and background.

Comment

Last edited by SHU; 07-02-2019, 02:47 AM.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5089 users online. 301 members and 4788 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X