Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I got my NOR on 8/31/2010 and got my T.O on 9/15. Already did my OB so a Drug Test call would be spectacular .

Comment

• Originally posted by nobodymove54 View Post
      Got the drug test call today also. Looking forward to moving on quickly, was hoping to make it to Artesia before the summer but I'll use it as a warm up to the real thing. (get it warm up)
      Did you already complete your BI and poly...and if so what was the time frame in between BI/poly and call for drug test!!

Comment

• Originally posted by nobodymove54 View Post
        Got the drug test call today also. Looking forward to moving on quickly, was hoping to make it to Artesia before the summer but I'll use it as a warm up to the real thing. (get it warm up)
        I was just called today for my drug test too.Honestly, I had given up on the process with the end of fcip coming, the fed being under a CR, and no movement since October.
        What is Perseverance?
        -Perseverance is commitment, hard work, patience, endurance.
        -Perseverance is being able to bear difficulties calmly and without complaint.
        -PERSEVERANCE IS TRYING AGAIN AND AGAIN.

BOP - BPA - ICE

Comment

• Add one more that received a call yesterday from CHS for a drug test.
          In Process Apps:
          LASD - 04/2015 Completed Out of State Testing
          Passed Written, Fitness, Polygraph
          08/2015 - Background Completed
          09/2015 - Medical/Psych Scheduled

Comment

• I'm still waiting for my drug test call.

Comment

• Originally posted by smiley502 View Post
              Did you already complete your BI and poly...and if so what was the time frame in between BI/poly and call for drug test!!
              Just got back from filling the cup.

I'm pretty sure most people will have their screening done before a poly and possibly even before they use up man hours on a BI.

If it's of any help, they called me for my screening about 3 months after my OB.

Good luck..

Comment

• As am I. I'm not sure if my medical being held up so long will affect how long it takes for me to get the call for the drug test. Probably will.

Comment

• My medical was held for about 3 months before it cleared on CASS

Comment

• Originally posted by ee78 View Post
                    My medical was held for about 3 months before it cleared on CASS
                    I completed my medical mid october but there were 2 clerical errors on it (I hope only 2). The hospital faxed my vision test back to MHC 2 weeks ago and my CASS hasn't cleared yet and probably won't for a while. Do you know if it has to clear before I get the drug test call? Frustrating to see people that took the test months after I did ahead of me in the process. Nothing on them of course though.

Comment

• JarrGen, I noticed you had your physical done before your oral board interview. Well I just got my oral board app. for March 1st., but have not completed my physical yet. Is this normal??

By the way, can anybody give me a heads up as to what to expect? I´ve had various job interviews with different L.E. departments, but I wouldn´t like to assume they are identical in format. Any contructiuve input or opinion is more than welcome.
                      Last edited by pepe; 02-02-2011, 11:06 PM.
                      "All that is necessary for evil to succeed is for good men to do nothing." -Edmund Burke

BP Agent GEO: CA, SW Border.
                      Written Test: 10/04/10
                      NOR: 11/17/10 Passed(84%).
                      TSL 1: 11/17/10
                      OB: 03/01/11 Passed.
                      Med/PTF1: 04/19/11 Passed
                      TSL 2: 04/29/11.
                      e-QIP: 05/08/11
                      BI Interview: 07/26/11
                      Drug test: 08/05/11
                      Polygraph: 02/08/2012
                      CBP Officer GEO: TX, SW Border.
                      Written Test: 12/09/10
                      NOR: 02/01/11 Passed(84%).
                      TSL 1: 06/14/11
                      PTF 1: 07/20/11Passed.
                      VBT: 09/07/11 Passed

Comment

• I read on the Honorfirst Boards that they will not schedule people for the PFT/Med till they approve a budget. I don't know if thats true but it seems about right.

Comment

• //////////////////
                          Last edited by SHU; 07-02-2019, 02:50 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by SHU View Post
                            Wear a suit, say yes sir, get a hair cut and show up clean shaven, look the agents in the eye when you give your responses. Think before you answer the questions. You are graded on the answers, not how long it takes you to give them. No one can tell you want the questions are (they fning better not tell you any of them) nor do they know all of them anyway. Good luck.
                            Yes sir! and thanks for the advice, although, I wasn't looking for people to tell me the type of questions the will ask...lol!
                            Last edited by pepe; 02-03-2011, 11:52 AM.
                            "All that is necessary for evil to succeed is for good men to do nothing." -Edmund Burke

BP Agent GEO: CA, SW Border.
                            Written Test: 10/04/10
                            NOR: 11/17/10 Passed(84%).
                            TSL 1: 11/17/10
                            OB: 03/01/11 Passed.
                            Med/PTF1: 04/19/11 Passed
                            TSL 2: 04/29/11.
                            e-QIP: 05/08/11
                            BI Interview: 07/26/11
                            Drug test: 08/05/11
                            Polygraph: 02/08/2012
                            CBP Officer GEO: TX, SW Border.
                            Written Test: 12/09/10
                            NOR: 02/01/11 Passed(84%).
                            TSL 1: 06/14/11
                            PTF 1: 07/20/11Passed.
                            VBT: 09/07/11 Passed

Comment

• Question

For all you "join the **** in the cup dudes"...You say that you all got the call....For the drug test. I am confused and concerned in terms of the next step. Did they just have a clinic/hospital for you to report to. Or did they send you some type of official e-mail or expedited paper work to take with you...on your golden drip mission? Or was the paper work already at the facility?

Save the Republic

Comment

• Originally posted by smiley502 View Post
                                For all you "join the **** in the cup dudes"...You say that you all got the call....For the drug test. I am confused and concerned in terms of the next step. Did they just have a clinic/hospital for you to report to. Or did they send you some type of official e-mail or expedited paper work to take with you...on your golden drip mission? Or was the paper work already at the facility?

Save the Republic
                                They call, you pick, you go and then go again in a little cup….

They call telling you that they are scheduling a pre screening but will not tell you what it consist of. We all know it’s a drug screening. They give you several location and times to choose within 48 hrs from the time of the call. I’m sure this depends on where you live as well. You will have more location/time option if you are from a big city but will only have 48 hrs to go from time of call. I was scheduled at a clinic at one of the largest hospitals in the area. I guess the 48 hrs keeps applicants from coming up with a detox plan just in case they are dirty. As soon as you choose, they pass you off to a recording with instructions. Soon after, you will receive a reminder email. I’m not sure what happens if you tell the person on the other end of the call that you are out of town or are about to travel.
                                All you need is a photo ID. They overnight a fedex package with your info and sample pack to the clinic you choose. The clinic then sends the sealed package out to a lab for testing. Hope this helped.

Good luck..

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 9995 users online. 371 members and 9624 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X