300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by geormar View Post
    I received the call for the drug test, so I imagine they found money for the exams
    Yes that sounds like great news brother.

Comment

• Good deal! I'm waiting for the drug test as well. Make sure everyone studies hard for it.

Comment

• It seems like they are calling a bunch of people for the Drug Test. Theres a bunch of them over at HF forums. Hopefully we get called for this, this month.

Comment

• I believe MHC has funds to keep their BP's Agent strength as it was in the last quarter of 2010, so they can send people to be drug tested or what else is necessary. They just cannot send everyone like they were doing prior to the budget not being signed. I read the other day that on FEB 14 President Obama will announce the 2012 budget and Congress will vote on this year budget that same week. We will see!
          BPA -
          Applied--8/01/10 Exam--8/30/10 NOR-9/01/10 (105) TSL-9/15/10 TSL2-10/14/10 OB--11/30/10 Med/PFT--03/09/11 Drug Test--3/29/11 --E-QIP update-4/12/2011- BI Interview---6/20/11 POLY--11/22/11 PASSED
          TSU---12-12-2011 5-2-2012 EOD---6-11-2012

Comment

• I logged into CASS today and have a green check next to Pre-Employment forms, that's nice to see.

Comment

• Originally posted by DC27 View Post
              I logged into CASS today and have a green check next to Pre-Employment forms, that's nice to see.
              Is that for ALL forms, like the BI paperwork and stuff? Or just the intial packet you get?

Comment

• Originally posted by rakkasan View Post
                Is that for ALL forms, like the BI paperwork and stuff? Or just the intial packet you get?
                I believe the initial paperwork, under the Background Investigation line it says

"Background investigation forms received pending review for completeness of forms or pending completion of medical, drug test, fitness exam or structured interview if required."

So the BI Forms are a separate entity.

Comment

• Originally posted by Grxmites View Post
                  It seems like they are calling a bunch of people for the Drug Test. Theres a bunch of them over at HF forums. Hopefully we get called for this, this month.
                  I also got the call for screening today.

Written test on 10/2010

I was sure I wasn't going to hear from BP till after 3/1/11
                  Last edited by CZ_Kid; 02-01-2011, 02:07 PM.

Comment

• I reactivated my test score from 2009 in August 2010 and have completed everything (with exception of poly). Just waiting for some sort of indication that the background investigation is complete.

Comment

• I don't think they are dong polygraphs anymore do to the budget. That was the plan but it would cost to much money.

Comment

• Originally posted by ee78 View Post
                        I don't think they are dong polygraphs anymore do to the budget. That was the plan but it would cost to much money.
                        Not sure were you got that about them not conducting polys. If you look on USJOBS.gov there are announcements for more polygraph examiners. Plus, with the new anti-corruption bill, I would suspect they will continue adminstering them to more and more applicants.

Comment

• Those people they are trying to hire will take a long time to process. The majority of those who just EOD'd did not take a polygraph.

Comment

• Hey

Any news on BI and poly's being conducted?

Comment

• Got the drug test call today also. Looking forward to moving on quickly, was hoping to make it to Artesia before the summer but I'll use it as a warm up to the real thing. (get it warm up)

Comment

• I also got called today. As far as background, I was told it won't start untill my Drug Test is completed.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 12116 users online. 438 members and 11678 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X