• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by madchiken View Post
    Well, thanks for stopping by. Adios!
    Adois? Que hace usted amigo?

Comment

Well, thanks for stopping by. Adios!
      Come on man, you offer a lot of good info here but there is no reason to come at Daking like that with those unprofessional posts. Remeber, your the agent.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cman21 View Post
        Come on man, you offer a lot of good info here but there is no reason to come at Daking like that with those unprofessional posts. Remeber, your the agent.
        What was unprofessional about that? The kid has been trolling on the forum since he joined, asking some of the dumbest questions I've seen. Then comes out with I'm a coke head, do I have a chance? Did you not see that coming? I give the best advice I can and correct others when I see them post bad info so we get the best applicants. I care because anyone on here might have to back me up one day. I don't have time for idiots like that.

Comment

What was unprofessional about that? The kid has been trolling on the forum since he joined, asking some of the dumbest questions I've seen. Then comes out with I'm a coke head, do I have a chance? Did you not see that coming? I give the best advice I can and correct others when I see them post bad info so we get the best applicants. I care because anyone on here might have to back me up one day. I don't have time for idiots like that.
          Sorry, didn't realize his past unintelligent posts.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cman21 View Post
            Sorry, didn't realize his past unintelligent posts.
            Here are some of the "best..."

Originally posted by Daking0fqueens View Post
            Is it true Mexican drug cartel and Los zetas are killing every bpa they see?
            Yes but primarily in Texas and nearby states. For example Laredo, Texas. If that's the case the US should just give Texas to Mexico, since mexicans are running it regardless.
            Is Ab Taylor still the best sign cutter of all time?
            Agents? So now BPAs are joining the Mexican cartel?
            You said "alot" of agents aren't joining the cartel. Does that mean "a little" are?

Comment

Here are some of the "best..."
              Wow! Sounds like he is definitely a troll with no intention of becoming a FLEO or he really is just one of those TSA guys that I see 2-4 times a week where I just say to myself "really".

Comment

Comment

Sir, how am I a coke head? And why are you referring to me as an idiot?

Comment

• Because the cocaine and other drugs you've abused killed far too many brain cells.

Comment

Because the cocaine and other drugs you've abused killed far too many brain cells.
                      Doing cocaine less than 15 times within 3 years is abuse? All I wanted to know is if I have a shot of being hired.

Comment

• Originally posted by daking0fqueens View Post
                        doing cocaine less than 15 times within 3 years is abuse? All i wanted to know is if i have a shot of being hired.
                        no!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Daking0fqueens View Post
                          Doing cocaine less than 15 times within 3 years is abuse? All I wanted to know is if I have a shot of being hired.
                          Ok, so you are TSO from NYC that lives in Queens, with a history of cocaine and weed use, applying for a BPA position. My IA buddies should be able to find out who you are pretty easily.

Comment

• Originally posted by DeltaFox2 View Post
                            Ok, so you are TSO from NYC that lives in Queens, with a history of cocaine and weed use, applying for a BPA position. My IA buddies should be able to find out who you are pretty easily.
                            Ok, what are you trying to accomplish? I'm not the only one in this situation. There are many people that have applied and gotten into federal jobs with a history of drug use. That doesn't mean they are currently using drugs.

Comment

• It proves you made a poor decision 15 times in 3 years and that was one aspect of your life. This one part would raise flags for any competent investigator and push them to go deeper. You wouldn't get hired by my department and I work on at local P.D. Think you need to reevaluate your career decision. I can almost understand experimenting but 15 times, what other drugs have you used?
                              BPA -
                              Applied--8/01/10 Exam--8/30/10 NOR-9/01/10 (105) TSL-9/15/10 TSL2-10/14/10 OB--11/30/10 Med/PFT--03/09/11 Drug Test--3/29/11 --E-QIP update-4/12/2011- BI Interview---6/20/11 POLY--11/22/11 PASSED
                              TSU---12-12-2011 5-2-2012 EOD---6-11-2012

Comment

• Originally posted by Ranger175 View Post
                                It proves you made a poor decision 15 times in 3 years and that was one aspect of your life. This one part would raise flags for any competent investigator and push them to go deeper. You wouldn't get hired by my department and I work on at local P.D. Think you need to reevaluate your career decision. I can almost understand experimenting but 15 times, what other drugs have you used?
                                Just marijuana and coke.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6933 users online. 281 members and 6652 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X