Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I see, I applied for gs7 and I vaguely remember applying for gs5. Not too sure, but I know I definately qualified for gs5. The letter was written in a lets get down to business manner lol I dont think they want me to call MN as they said "they are withdrawing my application and wish me luck in my future endeavors". I dont regret anything because it was an experience for me. My friends pretty much made me apply, and the oral board interview gave me knowledge i can use in my future interviews with the Fed gov't.
    “I'm glad to hear that the Chief (of Police) is a personal friend of yours. So you know someone who can post your bail.”

Comment

• So you applied for a job you never really wanted. What a waste.

Comment

• Passed my oral interview yesterday. One step closer, I have to say all the Agents I have met have been awesome and really helpful. Can't wait to start working with these great people.

Comment

• Originally posted by nobodymove54 View Post
          Passed my oral interview yesterday. One step closer, I have to say all the Agents I have met have been awesome and really helpful. Can't wait to start working with these great people.
          Sorry to tell you but if the announcement you applied to was under FCIP, your app will probably be thrown out soon and you will have to reapply.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cman21 View Post
            Sorry to tell you but if the announcement you applied to was under FCIP, your app will probably be thrown out soon and you will have to reapply.
            So then I guess it's pointless to take the exam next week then.

Comment

• Relax, go take the test. At the worst, all you will have to do is re-apply later and reactivate your test score.

Comment

• Not sure where you are getting your info, but a pretty high up in the headquarters told me himself not to worry about the FCIP issue. So stop being a debbie downer.

Comment

• Thanks guys.

Comment

• Originally posted by nobodymove54 View Post
                    Not sure where you are getting your info, but a pretty high up in the headquarters told me himself not to worry about the FCIP issue. So stop being a debbie downer.
                    Wake up..just telling it how it is! Try reading the ICE SA, USMS, ATF, ICE IEA forums...should I keep going? I am in the same boat, and no it's not looking pretty for us.

Comment

Last edited by SHU; 07-02-2019, 03:02 AM.

Comment

LOL..Well that's really negative. We still have a few months before OPM decides what they are gonna do about FCIP. Nobody knows what they are gonna do until they do it. I don't think that the BP hiring process violated any Vet preferences, and the announcements were definetely publicly announced... I don't think any of us know what is gonna happen. Any opinions are purely speculation at this point... Lets all wait till March before we start crushing dreams.

Comment

• I agree. Don't listen to negative Nancy. Go ahead take the test.

Comment

• hey guys I have the PT2 test coming up when I get the call and I have a question for whoever has done it before. Do you do the 1.5 mile run on a track or on the street typically, and do they let you run with a stop watch so you can time yourself?

Comment

Wake up..just telling it how it is! Try reading the ICE SA, USMS, ATF, ICE IEA forums...should I keep going? I am in the same boat, and no it's not looking pretty for us.
                              Wake up?? Seriously you should only take what you read on these forums as just that, something written on the internet. My info came straight from a high ranking official at the BP Headquarters in Washington, DC. It would end up being some kind of grandfathering situation, too costly to start over. So stop trying to make everyone worry about their future.

Comment

• Actually, you all are most likely going to have to re-apply under a new announcement, but everything should transfer over. You applied to be hired under the FCIP and the FCIP no longer exists. The only other alternative is for MHC to send out letters that need to be signed and returned due to the change in the hiring authority, the classification, and if there are any changes to the probation/post academy requirements. IMHO, that's too much legal mumbo jumbo to put into a letter for applicants.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 9080 users online. 427 members and 8653 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X