Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I guess I edited the post, and should have edited the edit. Sorry for the dumb question.

I was trying to figure out if at the San Diego station, are there BPA's who are assinged to the Port of Entry? Or are they primarily assigned only to the field.

Sorry, I hate when people post stupid things like I just did...
    Last edited by bigbauz; 01-02-2011, 01:13 PM. Reason: CUZ I CAN'T TYPE!!!

Comment

• Why would BPA's be assigned to a POE? That's the job of Field Operations aka CBPO's.

Comment

• Originally posted by bigbauz View Post
        I guess I edited the post, and should have edited the edit. Sorry for the dumb question.

I was trying to figure out if at the San Diego station, are there BPA's who are assinged to the Port of Entry? Or are they primarily assigned only to the field.

Sorry, I hate when people post stupid things like I just did...
        Ummm...do you even know the duties of a Patrol Agent? I will assume not based on the retarded question you posted. You should research the difference between a Border Patrol Agent and Customs Officer.

Comment

• Originally posted by MNCop2b View Post
          Ummm...do you even know the duties of a Patrol Agent? I will assume not based on the retarded question you posted. You should research the difference between a Border Patrol Agent and Customs Officer.
          You know, this is a forum for sharing and learning. It wasn't a completely stupid question, and I don't see why we have to be hostile to someone every time they ask a question. When you make it to a point of entry and do see a BPA there for some reason, I hope you have a DOH! moment.
          USMS Region 3
          Info Session: Aug 2009 (Atlanta)
          Interview: 10/26/09 (Atlanta)
          Conditional Offer: 1/15/10
          BackgroundInt: 2/1/10
          Medical:2/15/10
          MedicalReview: 4/15/10
          FIT: 5/10/10 (Excellent)
          Drug: 6/5/10
          Fletc: APRIL 6, 2011!!!
          Duty Station: Laredo,Tx

__________________________________________________ ______________________________
          Border Patrol AgentApplied: 11/15/10
          Written: 12/27/10
          NOR: 12/29/10 (96)
          To:
          Medical:

Comment

Wow! He asked a simple question because he didn't know. The attitude is unnecessary and unprofessional.
            Last edited by DaShadoes; 01-19-2011, 11:48 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by jtl323 View Post
              You know, this is a forum for sharing and learning. It wasn't a completely stupid question, and I don't see why we have to be hostile to someone every time they ask a question. When you make it to a point of entry and do see a BPA there for some reason, I hope you have a DOH! moment.
              No DOH moment here. There are no BP Agents at POE's unless they happen to be helping out on southbound ops. Patrol Agents DO NOT work at POE's, I know, I am one.

Comment

• Originally posted by DaShadoes View Post
                Wow! There is no reason for being such a tool. He asked a simple question because he didn't know. If you don't have anything constructive to add then why are you even here......beat it rookie
                I'm probably old enough to be your dad so you can cease with the rookie crap. I'm quite sure you're not as close to mandatory retirement as I am either so **** off. It was a STUPID question coming from someone who has applied with this agency. You would think one would actually have some insight as to the duties of the position BEFORE applying.

Comment

I'm probably old enough to be your dad so you can cease with the rookie crap. I'm quite sure you're not as close to mandatory retirement as I am either so **** off. It was a STUPID question coming from someone who has applied with this agency. You would think one would actually have some insight as to the duties of the position BEFORE applying.
                  What a great representative you are....

Bigbauz, no BPA's are not assigned to ports of entry and the majority of people in the business are generally helpful and friendly. Unfortunately, a few miserable people are here too. Generally best to just ignore them and carry on....
                  Last edited by DaShadoes; 01-19-2011, 11:46 PM.

Comment

• MNCOP2BE : Hey sh*t bag I was asking a question because "Border Patrol" - "Border Points of Entry".... retarded question? I wish I knew everything like you. Go shovel snow.

Oh and after your done with your sarcasm read the friggin article which says Border Patrol at a Point of Entry - the reason for my "retarded" question, and if you dont';t know how to point and click Ill post part of the article for you a-hole:

"BROWNSVILLE, TX -- U.S. Customs and Border Protection officers and Border Patrol agents conducting outbound enforcement operations at the Brownsville Port of Entry seized $277,405 in bulk U.S. currency."

http://www.thecypresstimes.com/artic...PERATION/34874
                    Last edited by bigbauz; 01-02-2011, 10:36 PM.

Comment

• They are doing outbound inspections probably with CBPO CET Teams. They are not directly working at the POE, just a special operation in conjunction with Field Operations (CBPO)

Comment

• Thank you.

Comment

HAHAHA.... No new Hiring news... so make drama instead. By the way... MNcop..you really look like a grumpy old d ick head.. especially since bigbauz posted that article... I for one don't think it was a stupin question.... Get back on your Zoloft MARINE!

Comment

• Just to throw out...

There are PoEs which house Border Patrol Stations, or Border Patrol Stations which house PoEs...whichever you prefer.

Piegan, MT comes to mind.

Comment

• Okay, we have vented, aired our differences (again), now lets all shake hands and get back to being constructive. If we are lucky enough to make it to an academy, let's not all hate each other before it starts.
                              USMS Region 3
                              Info Session: Aug 2009 (Atlanta)
                              Interview: 10/26/09 (Atlanta)
                              Conditional Offer: 1/15/10
                              BackgroundInt: 2/1/10
                              Medical:2/15/10
                              MedicalReview: 4/15/10
                              FIT: 5/10/10 (Excellent)
                              Drug: 6/5/10
                              Fletc: APRIL 6, 2011!!!
                              Duty Station: Laredo,Tx

__________________________________________________ ______________________________
                              Border Patrol AgentApplied: 11/15/10
                              Written: 12/27/10
                              NOR: 12/29/10 (96)
                              To:
                              Medical:

Comment

• Originally posted by jtl323 View Post
                                Okay, we have vented, aired our differences (again), now lets all shake hands and get back to being constructive. If we are lucky enough to make it to an academy, let's not all hate each other before it starts.
                                Outstanding Idea!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 14477 users online. 468 members and 14009 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X