300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jtl323 View Post
    I got my notice of results on my exam today....got a 96. Im assuming this is on a 0-100 scale? Any idea of where in the potential rankings that would put me (average/above average?).
    usually the max score is 110, however those last 10 points are only available to vets, so guys like me & maybe you can only reach 100...

Comment

• I rescheduled my exam on the test manager but I have an admissions notice for the date I had before. Can I take the exam on the original date even though I rescheduled on the test manager website?

Comment

Last edited by SHU; 07-02-2019, 11:54 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by SHU View Post
          This thread is about the USBP, not CBP. If you meant to say USBP then you where not told the truth about only having to stay on the south west border for two years. It usually takes a lot longer than that to transfer any where in the Patrol. Also the hiring process is not that quick any more. Three years ago it was quick. Now it can take 1 to 3 years. And I doubt the FCIP thing is going to be as big of a problem as many make it out to be. It could be but I doubt it. If you think you could stand 3 to 10 years on the southwest border before a transfer up north then you should give the Patrol a shot. It is a hell of a job and a lot of fun.
          Thanks. Yeah, I did mean USBP. Sorry. Well I was told that by an ICE agent, so there you go.

Comment

• Does anyone have a working phone that gets to an actual live person in the Medical Review Unit? All I can get through to is an answering machine saying they will call me back soon...we all know how quickly the G moves...and I until Jan. 20th. Any help is greatly appreciated.
            ICE IEA
            May 2009 - Register for IEA exam
            June (6/05/09) - Take IEA exam
            July (7/20/09) - NOR
            August (8/17/09) - TO
            September (9/30/09) - Medical/Fitness Test
            October (10/01/09) - Drug Test
            March '10 - Cleared Medical
            Feb 3, '11 - Interview - Passed

Comment

• This might have been asked a thousand times already, so I apologize. For those of us that have already been through an OPM Top-Secret level background investigation within the last 8 months for one agency, will they/can they use that BI for BPA, or is it the norm for them to want to do their own investigation ?
              USMS Region 3
              Info Session: Aug 2009 (Atlanta)
              Interview: 10/26/09 (Atlanta)
              Conditional Offer: 1/15/10
              BackgroundInt: 2/1/10
              Medical:2/15/10
              MedicalReview: 4/15/10
              FIT: 5/10/10 (Excellent)
              Drug: 6/5/10
              Fletc: APRIL 6, 2011!!!
              Duty Station: Laredo,Tx

__________________________________________________ ______________________________
              Border Patrol AgentApplied: 11/15/10
              Written: 12/27/10
              NOR: 12/29/10 (96)
              To:
              Medical:

Comment

• We'll do it all over again

Comment

• I figured I wouldn't be that lucky to skip a few steps, oh well..
                  USMS Region 3
                  Info Session: Aug 2009 (Atlanta)
                  Interview: 10/26/09 (Atlanta)
                  Conditional Offer: 1/15/10
                  BackgroundInt: 2/1/10
                  Medical:2/15/10
                  MedicalReview: 4/15/10
                  FIT: 5/10/10 (Excellent)
                  Drug: 6/5/10
                  Fletc: APRIL 6, 2011!!!
                  Duty Station: Laredo,Tx

__________________________________________________ ______________________________
                  Border Patrol AgentApplied: 11/15/10
                  Written: 12/27/10
                  NOR: 12/29/10 (96)
                  To:
                  Medical:

Comment

• Originally posted by Tr0uble86 View Post
                    Does anyone have a working phone that gets to an actual live person in the Medical Review Unit? All I can get through to is an answering machine saying they will call me back soon...we all know how quickly the G moves...and I until Jan. 20th. Any help is greatly appreciated.
                    (612)-467-7020 I've had to call this number several times for the med unit since they screwed my packet up. I would have to leave a message and they would get back to me in about 24-48 hours (Monday-Friday). Just make sure you have your phone near by because they can call at anytime. I've gotten calls back from them from 10 AM to 5:45 PM (Eastern Time) You'll never actually get through to them, so just leave a message and wait is the best I can tell you.

Comment

• Anybody know if it's worthwhile to get a cellular-wireless internet setup through Sprint for the Border Patrol academy? Can you get a signal in the dorms from Sprint?

Comment

Last edited by SHU; 07-02-2019, 11:54 AM.

Comment

• Do BPA's work primarily at the San Diego Sector? I have been trying to do reading in the forum but I haven't been able to come across the information.

Comment

• They work all over the Southwest Border. Many many different sectors in different states.

Comment

Last edited by SHU; 07-02-2019, 11:55 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by hcolgui View Post
                                Anybody know if it's worthwhile to get a cellular-wireless internet setup through Sprint for the Border Patrol academy? Can you get a signal in the dorms from Sprint?
                                They have wireless internet at the academy now. You can get it in your dorm room.

It's pricey, $34 a month, but quite worth it when you see the town of Artesia.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 9019 users online. 320 members and 8699 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X