Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Because other agencies' applicants have been freaking out for almost a month already.

Comment

• I don't really understand. Does this order allow more college students to be hired under federal employment?

Comment

• Originally posted by NYPDHotShot View Post
        I don't really understand. Does this order allow more college students to be hired under federal employment?
        you might want to find the fcip thread...

for anyone that isnt able to type fcip in the search... http://forums.officer.com/forums/sho...highlight=fcip
        Last edited by madchiken; 12-26-2010, 03:59 PM.

Comment

• Will border patrol applicants be affected by this?

Comment

• Originally posted by madchiken View Post
            Because other agencies' applicants have been freaking out for almost a month already.
            So is it correct to say that when March comes all agencies will throw out everyone in their hiring process and have to have new announcements to form hiring lists? Everyone that has not been hired by BP by March will need to reapply, correct?

Comment

• I doubt it. Probably the people already certified or are in the process will be safe. At least I hope.
              The BP announcement has a cut off date for dec 31st. It had a cutt off for March 2011 before. (or around that time)

Comment

• The cut off date still is march. I have a test scheduled for January.

Comment

• No its not. Its dec 31st. They changed it a few days ago.

Job Title: Border Patrol Agent
                  Department: Department Of Homeland Security
                  Agency: Customs and Border Protection
                  Job Announcement Number: BPA 11-1

SALARY RANGE: $38,619.00 - $63,259.00 /year
                  OPEN PERIOD: Friday, October 01, 2010 to Friday, December 31, 2010

Comment

• ......./////////
                    Last edited by SHU; 07-02-2019, 11:55 AM.

Comment

• The last day to apply may be December but testing still goes on until April.

Comment

• Originally posted by SHU View Post
                        FCIP is going away but something with another name will come along and replace it. It will probably be worse.
                        why would it be worse?

Comment

Last edited by SHU; 07-02-2019, 11:56 AM.

Comment

• Yep thats the last day to apply which therefore would make the DEC 31st day the cuttoff day like I mentioned..

Good luck with your exam.
                            Last edited by Grxmites; 12-27-2010, 12:56 AM.

Comment

• I'm scheduled to take the exam 1/11/11 in upstate NY. I'm still debating if I should take the Spanish or ALT. I took Spanish classes in high school and college and thinks it makes no sense to learn that stupid made up fake language if we're gonna need to learn fluent Spanish anyways. But I heard the ALT was easier. Thoughts?

Comment

• In my opinion the ALT was pretty hard, if your not fluent in Spanish I'd say take the alt

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7269 users online. 316 members and 6953 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X