300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by hexen220 View Post
    waited 2 long months but i finally got my TO anyone else get theres!
    got mine today too.
    USBP
    Written Exam: 09-29-10
    NOR: 10/02/10
    TO: 12/20/10
    OB: Jan 2011
    PFT1/Medical: April 2011
    Drug Test: Waiting
    BI Interview: 7/11/11

Comment

• Drop in the hat club no longer exists I believe because of the newly implanted PFT2.

Comment

• Originally posted by Daking0fqueens View Post
        Agents? So now BPAs are joining the Mexican cartel?
        No, alot of agents aren't joining the cartels. There is corruption just as there is in any other major agency, but we don't have an epidemic of agents being killed and/or joining the cartel. This isn't Mexico.

Comment

• You said "alot" of agents aren't joining the cartel. Does that mean "a little" are?

Comment

• Find a new place to troll queen, its getting old here.

Comment

• Finally cleared med/Pft1. Hopefully the background investigation starts soon.

Comment

• Originally posted by madchiken View Post
                Find a new place to troll queen, its getting old here.
                Troll? I'm not trolling. I'm seeking factual information from federal employees. I thought forums were a place to discuss.

Comment

• Thats good news... I tested on the 29th of OCT... NOR on 3 NOV...still waiting on my TO.

Comment

• HELLO FRIENDS,

I am new on here. I took the BPA exam 9/2009. Initially applied for the northern border, but they sent me an e-mail stating that I would have a greater chance at being selected if I re-applied for southern border. So I did. I did my 1st physical and medicals check, e-quip, and the other paper work. I have two things left to get checked on the cass system (BI, and Drug test).

I was offered the SW Texas and New Mexico Sectors. Are those pretty good sectors?

The BI line on the CASS system states, "Your case is in the security office." Does that mean that my BI has started? I am worried a little about the BI-only from the financial aspect, because I have been self employed as a graphic artist and have not made an great income to pay past due bills acquired during my college years. However, I have consolidated my student loans. What are options? How will they look at that, in respect to this economy?

Thank in advance!

Comment

• Originally posted by smiley502 View Post
                      HELLO FRIENDS,

I am new on here. I took the BPA exam 9/2009. Initially applied for the northern border, but they sent me an e-mail stating that I would have a greater chance at being selected if I re-applied for southern border. So I did. I did my 1st physical and medicals check, e-quip, and the other paper work. I have two things left to get checked on the cass system (BI, and Drug test).

I was offered the SW Texas and New Mexico Sectors. Are those pretty good sectors?

The BI line on the CASS system states, "Your case is in the security office." Does that mean that my BI has started? I am worried a little about the BI-only from the financial aspect, because I have been self employed as a graphic artist and have not made an great income to pay past due bills acquired during my college years. However, I have consolidated my student loans. What are options? How will they look at that, in respect to this economy?

Thank in advance!
                      I think its a tad safer than the San Deigo sector. Are these debts delinquent? Do you pay minimum payment? Or have you stopped paying all together?

Comment

• some are, I am making arrangements to pay them off now!!

Comment

• I suggest start paying off debts. Many employers now days are making employee debt and credit a big issue.

Comment

• Hey guys, what's the email to contact them regarding my medical?

Comment

• Originally posted by Daking0fqueens View Post
                              Is it true Mexican drug cartel and Los zetas are killing every bpa they see?
                              Originally posted by Daking0fqueens View Post
                              That's what I'm trying to find out, the casuality rate.
                              Wow! You must be the Grim Reaper. :rollseyes: Only a few days after your inquiry and this tragedy occurs. http://www.latimes.com/news/nationwo...,3579590.story

Prayers go out to the Patrol Agent's family. May Agent Terry rest in peace.
                              BPA - SW
                              App - 7/15/10 | Exam - 8/18/10 | NOR - 8/25/10 | TO - 9/10/10 | TO (2) - 10/1/10 | OB - 10/13/10 - Passed! | Med/PFT1 - 11/5/10 - Passed! | Drug Screening - 2/9/11 | Background - 4/26/11 / 5/5/11 - Initial Contact / Met Investigator | Polygraph - 9/2/11 - Informed by examiner of passing...pending IA approval

Comment

• What kind of time-line am I looking at after receiving the tentative selection email?
                                RIP Agent Terry.
                                Last edited by coastal; 12-15-2010, 06:09 PM.
                                USSS
                                Applied 07/28/10
                                TEA 10/06/10
                                COE 10/26/10- thought email was spam
                                COE 11/17/10 part deux, resent after calling
                                Initial Interview- face-palm

BPA
                                Applied 08/17/10
                                Test 10/14/10
                                NOR 10/20/10- GS5&7 98
                                TS 12/13/2010

FAMS
                                Applied 09/17/10
                                CO 11/01/10
                                Criminal/Credit Check 11/15/10
                                FAB 11/23/10
                                Panel PTA 12/01/10
                                Red X 12/13/10

CBP
                                Applied 11/17/10
                                Test 12/14/10
                                NOR 2/1/11: 93

FBI SA
                                Test- first FLEO test ever- Fail- face palm- learn.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5821 users online. 329 members and 5492 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X