300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Cman21 View Post
    I don't think that is true. Everyone is going to go through the steps at a different pace. I don't think when getting a TO matters but the order you enter T&S is what does matter.
    At one point, they were doing it based on when you were placed in TSU (which is after all steps are completed). However, from what I understand through the Border Patrol Message Board (there is a tracking spreadsheet of applicants) on Delphi/ HonorFirst, they are currently proceeding on your TO dates once you reach TSU. This makes sense in that it should minimize the amount of people that have to update their backgrounds.

Hope this helps.
    DISCLAIMER: This data is subject to change at the direction of MHC and/or their superiors.
    Last edited by JarrGen; 11-11-2010, 03:30 PM. Reason: typo
    In Process Apps:
    LASD - 04/2015 Completed Out of State Testing
    Passed Written, Fitness, Polygraph
    08/2015 - Background Completed
    09/2015 - Medical/Psych Scheduled

Comment

Last edited by SHU; 07-02-2019, 11:11 AM.

Comment

• so nobody really know how long it takes for the next step after you passed, the exam. I passed the exam 3 weeks ago, but so far have not received anything
        Deputy Sheriff
        sigpic

Comment

• my best friend didn't receive anything until after 7 weeks.

Comment

• Originally posted by balurgo View Post
            so nobody really know how long it takes for the next step after you passed, the exam. I passed the exam 3 weeks ago, but so far have not received anything
            dude be patient like 459032234 people ask the same question every day the longest ive seen is 2 months
            officially sworn into the Us Marine Corps, going in with an 03 contract leave for bootcamp on January 9th

Comment

• Originally posted by hexen220 View Post
              dude be patient like 459032234 people ask the same question every day the longest ive seen is 2 months
              thank you ;-)
              Deputy Sheriff
              sigpic

Comment

• SHU, Thank you. I appreciate your input.
                Last edited by Crash 1058; 11-12-2010, 07:05 AM.
                Timeline:
                Written: 8/31/10 (LAX)
                NOR: 9/2/10 (86%) NVP
                Qualified GL9
                TSL1: 9/22/10
                TSL2- Eqip: 10/22/10
                OHB: 11/01/10 (Passed)

Comment

• Originally posted by SHU View Post
                  I believe in the past (couple yrs now) if you got your TO before you were 40 then the clock stopped. You should go to the honorfirst forum and ask there to be sure. Best of luck to you.
                  When I spoke to the folks at the Minn. National Hiring Center a couple weeks ago that is what they told me.

Comment

• medical/fitness

With my first post, I would like to thank everyone for all of the great information as well as a source of entertainment for me. I would also like to know if any applicant with a TO date of 9/15 has scheduled the Medical/Fitness examination? I have passed the Oral Board in Dallas on 10/28, I tested on 8/23 and received a 94 with no veterans preference. Also, I have already submitted my TSL 2 packet before the 10/1. Thank you to anyone with some information.
                    Last edited by DrewOU; 11-15-2010, 10:03 AM. Reason: changed 9/23 to 8/23

Comment

• Good Afternoon all,
                      Thank you guys for all the great info, I have been following this forum for quite sometime and there is always good info. First, Is there anyone here who tested 9/08/2010 in Los Angeles? I received my NOR with an 81 and received my TSL1 10/04/2010. I submitted the forms before the due date 10/14/2010 and I have not heard anything yet. It has been over 30 days. I try to keep myself busy so that I am not glued to the computer waiting for an email. I called but have not managed to get through.

Comment

• I am a little confused. You tested on 9/23 with a 94 and received your TO 9/15? Eitherway, I am surprised that you have already completed the majority of your requirements when you tested way after me. Good Luck and props on getting all that out of the way. I wonder whats taking mine so long.

Comment

• Originally posted by AROD81 View Post
                          Good Afternoon all,
                          Thank you guys for all the great info, I have been following this forum for quite sometime and there is always good info. First, Is there anyone here who tested 9/08/2010 in Los Angeles? I received my NOR with an 81 and received my TSL1 10/04/2010. I submitted the forms before the due date 10/14/2010 and I have not heard anything yet. It has been over 30 days. I try to keep myself busy so that I am not glued to the computer waiting for an email. I called but have not managed to get through.
                          send an email. They will reply quickly.

Comment

• Originally posted by ee78 View Post
                            send an email. They will reply quickly.
                            Thank you! I just sent them an email.

Comment

• I just applied for the CBPO opening.

Comment

• Originally posted by ee78 View Post
                                I just applied for the CBPO opening.

Me too, though I'm not sure about it.
                                What is Perseverance?
                                -Perseverance is commitment, hard work, patience, endurance.
                                -Perseverance is being able to bear difficulties calmly and without complaint.
                                -PERSEVERANCE IS TRYING AGAIN AND AGAIN.

BOP - BPA - ICE

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4649 users online. 209 members and 4440 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X