300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by geormar View Post
    I am curious to see if anyone is in the same boat as me. I have taken the PFT1/Medical, Ob is scheduled for the 28th, but have not yet received the eqip email. I know that the process is going at different steps for everyone but I just wanted to check to see if it was normal not getting that email yet?
    My e-qip was sent to me after I completed OB.
    Saint Michael the Archangel, defend us in battle, be our protection against the wickedness and snares of the devil; may God rebuke him, we humbly pray and do thou, O Prince of the heavenly host, by the power of God, thrust into hell Satan and all evil spirits who wander through the world for the ruin of souls. Amen.

Comment

• Is there a youtube or similar video to watch on the PFT1 test? I did marching in a police academy, but wanted to watch the cadence in time so I don't mess up my tries off the bat.

Comment

• patience. the process is different for everyone.

Comment

• did you guys send the whole 53 page eqip packet questioniare or did you just send the signature pages?

Comment

• Send what the directions ask for.

Comment

• Originally posted by geormar View Post
              I am curious to see if anyone is in the same boat as me. I have taken the PFT1/Medical, Ob is scheduled for the 28th, but have not yet received the eqip email. I know that the process is going at different steps for everyone but I just wanted to check to see if it was normal not getting that email yet?
              I received the E-QIP on 10/1 (3 weeks exactly after the TO). Definitely give MHC a ring and find out what's going on with your BI forms.

Originally posted by cnublue18 View Post
              My e-qip was sent to me after I completed OB.
              Just to be on the safe side, I waited until I passed the OB to send back my BI forms. My BI forms were to be postmarked no later than 10/15 and I passed the OB on 10/13.

Originally posted by avalon42 View Post
              Is there a youtube or similar video to watch on the PFT1 test? I did marching in a police academy, but wanted to watch the cadence in time so I don't mess up my tries off the bat.
              It's really simple. I had the same concerns, but I just practiced for 5 minutes a few times from the mp3 file and all was good! I tracked down a link http://nemo.cbp.gov/obp/bp_fitness_video.mpeg
              BPA - SW
              App - 7/15/10 | Exam - 8/18/10 | NOR - 8/25/10 | TO - 9/10/10 | TO (2) - 10/1/10 | OB - 10/13/10 - Passed! | Med/PFT1 - 11/5/10 - Passed! | Drug Screening - 2/9/11 | Background - 4/26/11 / 5/5/11 - Initial Contact / Met Investigator | Polygraph - 9/2/11 - Informed by examiner of passing...pending IA approval

Comment

• Originally posted by rakkasan View Post
                I got my NOR on 8/13, scored a 104 on the exam. Heard nothing since. I think most guys got their TO around 3 weeks because they were trying to push the early applicants through. We are probably in the middle of a huge pile so I imagine we have a few more weeks to wait...
                Ok that is good to know, I don't mind waiting (not that I have a choice)....

Comment

• Originally posted by dezertdude6 View Post
                  patience. the process is different for everyone.
                  You have some nerve. You actually make this comment to someone after a few people express the fact that you are asking questions about answers you have RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOU (THE INSTRUCTIONS). At first I didn't think it was a big deal that you asked your question but now you tell someone to have patience when they ask a question? Well in regards to your repetitive question, I will be the third person to tell you to read the instructions! If you don't like abrupt responses to your questions then don't dish them out to others.

Comment

did you guys send the whole 53 page eqip packet questioniare or did you just send the signature pages?
                    From one of the PDFs in the e-QIP email that you did or did not read:

1. Background Investigation: You MUST complete the online Electronic Questionnaire for
                    Investigations Processing (e-QIP) version of the SF-86. You must print TWO copies of the e-QIP,
                    each set must have an original signature and current date
                    . Link to e-QIP: www.opm.gov/e-qip

Notice how it says two copies of the e-QIP. Means all 53 pages (I had 72 pages, it varies by personal history), plus the the signature pages. Hence why they sent the huge *** envelope for you to put all this dead tree matter in.
                    Last edited by avalon42; 11-09-2010, 08:14 PM.

Comment

• haha, good one.

Comment

• Hello everyone I am new to this forum. I had a couple of questions, maybe someone is in a similar situation. I had passed my OB on 09/17/2010 and took my MED/PFT1 on 10/05/2010 but still did not receive the E-Quip or anything else regarding the BI. Anyone in the same boat or should I be worried? Thanks.
                        Finally The cass updated, but for some reason the Fitness shows completed but the MED is still pending. I took them the same day. Any body knows what that means?
                        Last edited by Pilot92; 11-09-2010, 10:08 PM.
                        Test # 0310 List# 6xx
                        APD5 - Done
                        Medical - Done
                        JST 2x - Done
                        Written psych - DONE
                        BI - DONE
                        Oral psych - Done
                        MiniMed - Done
                        January 2013 Academy - GOT THE CALL 19:42 1/7/2013

Comment

Ok so your smart remark didn't help. I do know how to read directions and won't get into a ****ing contest with you. All I asked was. Do we send only the 3 signature sheets. OR the entire 53 page copy with the signature sheets. I was only able to print archival copies?
                          You still haven't figured it out, what do we have to do, hold your hand and do it for you. The instructions are crystal clear, and obviously, you don't know how to read them or you wouldn't have asked a question that was clearly spelled out in them.

You are required to provide two (2) sets of the archival pages
                          with signature pages with original signatures for the Minneapolis Hiring Center
                          Do you get it now? You have to print two copies of the full eqip. Do you understand what that means?!?!? This is a direct quote from the TSL2 packet which you obviously did not read.
                          Last edited by TheKansan; 11-09-2010, 10:24 PM.
                          What is Perseverance?
                          -Perseverance is commitment, hard work, patience, endurance.
                          -Perseverance is being able to bear difficulties calmly and without complaint.
                          -PERSEVERANCE IS TRYING AGAIN AND AGAIN.

BOP - BPA - ICE

Comment

• Ok, so I did it. I took the leap and applied, test date 12/27 Atlanta. Southern Texas, here I come.....
                            USMS Region 3
                            Info Session: Aug 2009 (Atlanta)
                            Interview: 10/26/09 (Atlanta)
                            Conditional Offer: 1/15/10
                            BackgroundInt: 2/1/10
                            Medical:2/15/10
                            MedicalReview: 4/15/10
                            FIT: 5/10/10 (Excellent)
                            Drug: 6/5/10
                            Fletc: APRIL 6, 2011!!!
                            Duty Station: Laredo,Tx

__________________________________________________ ______________________________
                            Border Patrol AgentApplied: 11/15/10
                            Written: 12/27/10
                            NOR: 12/29/10 (96)
                            To:
                            Medical:

Comment

• Dezertdude, is the guy we are all gunna get smoked for, by the cadre for failure to follow directions.....

Comment

• Originally posted by Raidergx View Post
                                Dezertdude, is the guy we are all gunna get smoked for, by the cadre for failure to follow directions.....
                                So true! Maybe the OB will weed this one out.
                                Saint Michael the Archangel, defend us in battle, be our protection against the wickedness and snares of the devil; may God rebuke him, we humbly pray and do thou, O Prince of the heavenly host, by the power of God, thrust into hell Satan and all evil spirits who wander through the world for the ruin of souls. Amen.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 14016 users online. 250 members and 13766 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X