Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Border Patrol Agent

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Silent0151 View Post
    I'll have my OB Nov, 21 in Miami anybody else?
    I have mine on Nov. 27. Excited!!

    Comment


    • Almost three weeks since a got my NOR and no TO email yet. I noticed almost everyone is getting their TOs after 2 weeks of receiving their NORs.

      Comment


      • Do we have to submit an actual 53 page copy of the Eqip? or do we need only submit the signature sheets?

        Comment


        • Originally posted by jjok View Post
          Almost three weeks since a got my NOR and no TO email yet. I noticed almost everyone is getting their TOs after 2 weeks of receiving their NORs.
          I got my NOR on 8/13, scored a 104 on the exam. Heard nothing since. I think most guys got their TO around 3 weeks because they were trying to push the early applicants through. We are probably in the middle of a huge pile so I imagine we have a few more weeks to wait...

          Comment


          • I just got a call from one of my buddies that took the exam on Oct 1. He never received his NOR and got a TO just now. So it took him over 6 weeks after testing.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by dezertdude6 View Post
              Do we have to submit an actual 53 page copy of the Eqip? or do we need only submit the signature sheets?
              If you read the instructions that they give you, you will find your answer. I know that is probably too much to ask though, so I will quote them for you from mine

              Background Investigation: You MUST complete the online Electronic Questionnaire for
              Investigations Processing (e-QIP) version of the SF-86. You must print TWO copies of the e-QIP, each set must have an original signature and current date. Link to e-QIP: www.opm.gov/e-qip
              What is Perseverance?
              -Perseverance is commitment, hard work, patience, endurance.
              -Perseverance is being able to bear difficulties calmly and without complaint.
              -PERSEVERANCE IS TRYING AGAIN AND AGAIN.


              BOP - BPA - ICE

              Comment


              • Originally posted by TheKansan View Post
                If you read the instructions that they give you, you will find your answer. I know that is probably too much to ask though, so I will quote them for you from mine
                ...sometimes I wonder why we bother. As much as I would like them to weed themselves out of the process. Sad part is these are the people that make it to academy and you have to carry most of the way until they quit.

                Any movement on your BI? Some guys on honorfirst have had there credit checked.
                Saint Michael the Archangel, defend us in battle, be our protection against the wickedness and snares of the devil; may God rebuke him, we humbly pray and do thou, O Prince of the heavenly host, by the power of God, thrust into hell Satan and all evil spirits who wander through the world for the ruin of souls. Amen.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by cnublue18 View Post
                  ...sometimes I wonder why we bother. As much as I would like them to weed themselves out of the process. Sad part is these are the people that make it to academy and you have to carry most of the way until they quit.

                  Any movement on your BI? Some guys on honorfirst have had there credit checked.
                  I don't have a credit monitoring service, so I'm not sure. I'm patient though, everything happens in good time.
                  What is Perseverance?
                  -Perseverance is commitment, hard work, patience, endurance.
                  -Perseverance is being able to bear difficulties calmly and without complaint.
                  -PERSEVERANCE IS TRYING AGAIN AND AGAIN.


                  BOP - BPA - ICE

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by RAllen View Post
                    Hey I finally got the tentative offer via e-mail today, which was a surprise because I was sure that it was going to come by standard mail. Hope that means you received yours as well or at least it's coming soon.
                    Congrats! I received my TO yesterday as well. Looks like we'll be on just about the same timeline. Good luck to you.

                    Comment


                    • received my NOR for written....92, now the waiting game from what it looks like

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by TheKansan View Post
                        I don't have a credit monitoring service, so I'm not sure. I'm patient though, everything happens in good time.
                        Nothing on my end, either. I'm a 9/10 TO date and just recently completed the medical/PFT 1.
                        BPA - SW
                        App - 7/15/10 | Exam - 8/18/10 | NOR - 8/25/10 | TO - 9/10/10 | TO (2) - 10/1/10 | OB - 10/13/10 - Passed! | Med/PFT1 - 11/5/10 - Passed! | Drug Screening - 2/9/11 | Background - 4/26/11 / 5/5/11 - Initial Contact / Met Investigator | Polygraph - 9/2/11 - Informed by examiner of passing...pending IA approval

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by BPA n 2011 View Post
                          Nothing on my end, either. I'm a 9/10 TO date and just recently completed the medical/PFT 1.
                          Keep us posted.
                          Saint Michael the Archangel, defend us in battle, be our protection against the wickedness and snares of the devil; may God rebuke him, we humbly pray and do thou, O Prince of the heavenly host, by the power of God, thrust into hell Satan and all evil spirits who wander through the world for the ruin of souls. Amen.

                          Comment


                          • I know the BP is hiring for the southwest border, but what is the BP's assignment policy for the northern border?

                            Is it possible to do a few years "down south" and then request to be assigned to the northern border?

                            Also, does any know what "goes on" up on the northern border, especially in places like Montana and North Dakota. How many illegals cross that border each year? What kind of action occurs up there?

                            Comment


                            • Ok so your smart remark didn't help. I do know how to read directions and won't get into a ****ing contest with you. All I asked was. Do we send only the 3 signature sheets. OR the entire 53 page copy with the signature sheets. I was only able to print archival copies?

                              Comment


                              • I am curious to see if anyone is in the same boat as me. I have taken the PFT1/Medical, Ob is scheduled for the 28th, but have not yet received the eqip email. I know that the process is going at different steps for everyone but I just wanted to check to see if it was normal not getting that email yet?
                                USBP
                                Written Exam: 8-20-2010
                                NOR: 8-25-2010 (93)
                                TO: 9-10-2010
                                PFT1/Medical: 11-9-2010
                                OB: 11-28-2010
                                Drug Test: 2-2-2011
                                BI Interview: 4-19-2011
                                The call: 7-8-11 (Douglas, Az)
                                EOD: 7-28-11

                                CBP
                                TO: 6-15-2011
                                PFT1: 7-8-2011

                                Comment

                                MR300x250 Tablet

                                Collapse

                                What's Going On

                                Collapse

                                There are currently 5257 users online. 297 members and 4960 guests.

                                Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

                                Welcome Ad

                                Collapse
                                Working...
                                X