Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Have those that cleared everything so far been notified by a background investigator yet?

Comment

• Originally posted by ee78 View Post
      Have those that cleared everything so far been notified by a background investigator yet?
      I haven't.
      ICE IEA
      May 2009 - Register for IEA exam
      June (6/05/09) - Take IEA exam
      July (7/20/09) - NOR
      August (8/17/09) - TO
      September (9/30/09) - Medical/Fitness Test
      October (10/01/09) - Drug Test
      March '10 - Cleared Medical
      Feb 3, '11 - Interview - Passed

Comment

• Originally posted by sakuraba View Post
        I sent them an email so trying to figure out whats going on. Hopefully this is just a misunderstanding.
        If your not in backgrounds settle your medical debt now. Call them, email them etc. Try to clear this up. If you have your debt paid it looks alot better than having something in collections.
        Saint Michael the Archangel, defend us in battle, be our protection against the wickedness and snares of the devil; may God rebuke him, we humbly pray and do thou, O Prince of the heavenly host, by the power of God, thrust into hell Satan and all evil spirits who wander through the world for the ruin of souls. Amen.

Comment

Have those that cleared everything so far been notified by a background investigator yet?
          Not yet...then again I only sent my BI paperwork in the last week.
          Saint Michael the Archangel, defend us in battle, be our protection against the wickedness and snares of the devil; may God rebuke him, we humbly pray and do thou, O Prince of the heavenly host, by the power of God, thrust into hell Satan and all evil spirits who wander through the world for the ruin of souls. Amen.

Comment

Nothing here. Waiting on BI, drug test, and poly.
            What is Perseverance?
            -Perseverance is commitment, hard work, patience, endurance.
            -Perseverance is being able to bear difficulties calmly and without complaint.
            -PERSEVERANCE IS TRYING AGAIN AND AGAIN.

BOP - BPA - ICE

Comment

• finally i got my results for the test. i had to email the people but they told me i passed the exam to bad i dont even know what my scores were
              officially sworn into the Us Marine Corps, going in with an 03 contract leave for bootcamp on January 9th

Comment

• Originally posted by hexen220 View Post
                finally i got my results for the test. i had to email the people but they told me i passed the exam to bad i dont even know what my scores were
                Go to this website start an account. You should be able to see and print a copy of Notice of Results (NOR)

https://applicationmanager.gov/
                BPA -
                Applied--8/01/10 Exam--8/30/10 NOR-9/01/10 (105) TSL-9/15/10 TSL2-10/14/10 OB--11/30/10 Med/PFT--03/09/11 Drug Test--3/29/11 --E-QIP update-4/12/2011- BI Interview---6/20/11 POLY--11/22/11 PASSED
                TSU---12-12-2011 5-2-2012 EOD---6-11-2012

Comment

• Hey so I took the exam in Chicago like two months ago or so and I heard back pretty quickly that I passed. So I have been waiting for the next step in the process and finally got an email yesterday. I was really excited and when I opened it up it said you have been tentatively selected for hire (or something like that). As I read on however, I was really surprised and confused.

This is from the email

"however, we are unable to continue
                  processing your selection at this time. During the online application process you responded to questions
                  regarding the following issues:
                  (a) use, purchase, sale, manufacture or distribution of non-prescribed controlled substances;
                  (b) overstays, residing/working/attending school in the U.S. without status, violating or
                  assisting another in violating immigration or customs laws, harboring/sheltering an illegal
                  alien, intentionally failing to declare merchandise or funds as required, making false claim to
                  U.S. citizenship, attempting to enter the U.S. using counterfeit or fraudulent documents,
                  being removed or deported from the U.S.;
                  (c) married to/living or residing with any person illegally in the U.S.;
                  (d) current pending charges;
                  (e) conviction of a felony or crime punishable by imprisonment for term exceeding one year;
                  (f) conviction of a misdemeanor crime of domestic violence;
                  (g) current delinquency on Federal debt for 90 days or more."

I did not respond to any of these questions on my application...This is a huge mistake that someone made. I guess my question is how easy is it to clear this up with them, or can it even be cleared up? Should I try to apply again? I have no idea what to do.

Comment

• Looks like you clicked a bubble you should not have. Reapply under new announcement.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ranger175 View Post
                      Go to this website start an account. You should be able to see and print a copy of Notice of Results (NOR)

https://applicationmanager.gov/
                      my nor isnt there, infact the application manager doesnt even list that i applied to the job at all
                      officially sworn into the Us Marine Corps, going in with an 03 contract leave for bootcamp on January 9th

Comment

• Does anyone on here know what type of security clearance new BP agents are required to obtain? Confidential? Secret? Top Secret?

Comment

• Originally posted by bozo View Post
                          Does anyone on here know what type of security clearance new BP agents are required to obtain? Confidential? Secret? Top Secret?
                          It is a minimum level of "Security." If you get detailed to certain task forces like JTTF I would assume that you'd have to get a higher one.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheKansan View Post
                            Nothing here. Waiting on BI, drug test, and poly.
                            Theres a polygraph test with the Border Patrol?

Comment

• Originally posted by Nijauh7w View Post
                              Theres a polygraph test with the Border Patrol?
                              Only a handful are going to be poly'ed. It's random. I personally don't think it is fair because a polygraph can only hurt your chances. It makes one applicants attempts far more difficult then another's.

Comment

• Originally posted by P_K View Post
                                Hey so I took the exam in Chicago like two months ago or so and I heard back pretty quickly that I passed. So I have been waiting for the next step in the process and finally got an email yesterday. I was really excited and when I opened it up it said you have been tentatively selected for hire (or something like that). As I read on however, I was really surprised and confused.

This is from the email

"however, we are unable to continue
                                processing your selection at this time. During the online application process you responded to questions
                                regarding the following issues:
                                (a) use, purchase, sale, manufacture or distribution of non-prescribed controlled substances;
                                (b) overstays, residing/working/attending school in the U.S. without status, violating or
                                assisting another in violating immigration or customs laws, harboring/sheltering an illegal
                                alien, intentionally failing to declare merchandise or funds as required, making false claim to
                                U.S. citizenship, attempting to enter the U.S. using counterfeit or fraudulent documents,
                                being removed or deported from the U.S.;
                                (c) married to/living or residing with any person illegally in the U.S.;
                                (d) current pending charges;
                                (e) conviction of a felony or crime punishable by imprisonment for term exceeding one year;
                                (f) conviction of a misdemeanor crime of domestic violence;
                                (g) current delinquency on Federal debt for 90 days or more."

I did not respond to any of these questions on my application...This is a huge mistake that someone made. I guess my question is how easy is it to clear this up with them, or can it even be cleared up? Should I try to apply again? I have no idea what to do.
                                Call them or email them. I'm sure then can clear it. Do not reapply until you are able to fix the matter. Be patient they will get back to you. Make sure you put all your info there, including you social security number and phone number and tell them to feel free to contact you or it would be best to contact you to clear the misunderstanding.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4100 users online. 303 members and 3797 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X