Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GL-5 and 7 trainees get promoted to the next grade at six months, then every year after that. A GL-9 trainee must wait a year. The progression is 5, 7, 9, 11, 12 then step increses begin.

Comment

• O2, BigPAt, and Madchiken your answers have been great. I have gotten a lot of good information from your responses to jtl323.
      Saint Michael the Archangel, defend us in battle, be our protection against the wickedness and snares of the devil; may God rebuke him, we humbly pray and do thou, O Prince of the heavenly host, by the power of God, thrust into hell Satan and all evil spirits who wander through the world for the ruin of souls. Amen.

Comment

• I just found out I passed my exam and I am waiting for my tentative selection letter/email.

Where exactly is the medical exam/PFT1 held at? Is it held near the location you selected for an interview? Is it held near your current address?

Comment

• I received a TSL stating that I could not continue to be processed under financial issues and dishonesty. I only have student loans in good standing and I do not have any criminal history whatsoever. Anyone run into this problem?

Comment

• How was your credit? Have you been late on loan payments? I'm assuming you were in background phase.
            Saint Michael the Archangel, defend us in battle, be our protection against the wickedness and snares of the devil; may God rebuke him, we humbly pray and do thou, O Prince of the heavenly host, by the power of God, thrust into hell Satan and all evil spirits who wander through the world for the ruin of souls. Amen.

Comment

• That's weird did they polygraph or do a background investigation on you yet?
              USBP
              Written Exam: 8-20-2010
              NOR: 8-25-2010 (93)
              TO: 9-10-2010
              PFT1/Medical: 11-9-2010
              OB: 11-28-2010
              Drug Test: 2-2-2011
              BI Interview: 4-19-2011
              The call: 7-8-11 (Douglas, Az)
              EOD: 7-28-11

CBP
              TO: 6-15-2011
              PFT1: 7-8-2011

Comment

• Originally posted by bozo View Post
                I just found out I passed my exam and I am waiting for my tentative selection letiter/email.

Where exactly is the medical exam/PFT1 held at? Is it held near the location you selected for an interview? Is it held near your current address?
                MHC has contracts with clinics for the med/pft all over the country. One will contact you near your current residence and you will do it there.

Comment

• I wasn't in the background phase, I got my NOR a 4 weeks ago and I was waiting for the TO. My school loans are in good standing and I haven't had to start paying them back yet. I did a credit check through transunion and found that I have a 600 dollar debt to a physician for an emergency room visit. Is that enough to disqualify me?

Comment

• Is the debt being managed by a collection agency?
                    USBP

CBP

Comment

• yes, its still being managed by a collection agency. That could explain the financial issue but what about the dishonesty?

Comment

• Originally posted by sakuraba View Post
                        I wasn't in the background phase, I got my NOR a 4 weeks ago and I was waiting for the TO. My school loans are in good standing and I haven't had to start paying them back yet. I did a credit check through transunion and found that I have a 600 dollar debt to a physician for an emergency room visit. Is that enough to disqualify me?
                        It seems so...

Comment

• It might be the reason why. It's probably the credit issues, the dishonesty portion probably is a generic response in their email that is tied to it when they send it out.
                          USBP

CBP

Comment

• I call BS on this. They can't pull your credit until you sign an FCRA agreement. And that does not come until the equip and all that TSL2 stuff. Secondly I am pretty sure they don't start your background until after the oral board and Med 1 are complete and in good standing. Lastly they might have confused the application with another person I would follow up and make sure it is you, your too early in the process to get denied yet.

Comment

• I sent them an email so trying to figure out whats going on. Hopefully this is just a misunderstanding.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ranger175 View Post
                                Have you done your medical yet? I'm waiting on the medical
                                No, I have not completed my medical. Now that I have my OB scheduled that along with the PFT 1 and completed BI is all I'm lacking.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3987 users online. 196 members and 3791 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X