300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jjok View Post
    I took the test last Monday, I got my NOR Wednesday via e-mail. I think it depends on where you live, also you provided them your e-mail address when you applied right ?
    yea they have my email, im from jersey and im pretty sure there is an office near where i took the test
    officially sworn into the Us Marine Corps, going in with an 03 contract leave for bootcamp on January 9th

Comment

• Hexen220:
      You can either email the BP or call them and ask about your exam score.

Here is the email address: [email protected] or you can call the helpdesk at 612-467-7027 ext 1.

I sent them an email today and hopefully I will hear something soon.

Comment

• Relax your in for a long process. Almost a year...

Comment

• OB in Dallas

Anyone here scheduled to take the OB in Dallas tomorrow(27th)?
          BP
          Applied online: 07/15/2010
          Written test: 08/23/2010
          Notice of Results(NOR) 09/01/2010 (91 score No Vet points) GS-7
          TSL: Received 09/15/2010--Submitted 09/29/2011
          OB: 10/27/2010 Passed
          PT1/Medical: 03/09/2011 Passed
          TSL2(BI forms): Received 03/18/2011-Submitted 03/27/2011
          Drug test: 04/05/2011
          BI meeting: 5/11/2011
          BI completed???
          TSU???
          EOD???

Comment

• I passed OB today in DC. I didn't realize there was going to be brass on the board. It was a great experience.
            Saint Michael the Archangel, defend us in battle, be our protection against the wickedness and snares of the devil; may God rebuke him, we humbly pray and do thou, O Prince of the heavenly host, by the power of God, thrust into hell Satan and all evil spirits who wander through the world for the ruin of souls. Amen.

Comment

• Originally posted by cnublue18 View Post
              I passed OB today in DC. I didn't realize there was going to be brass on the board. It was a great experience.
              Congrats! What do you mean by 'brass on the board'?! Have you filled out the E-QIP already?!
              BPA - SW
              App - 7/15/10 | Exam - 8/18/10 | NOR - 8/25/10 | TO - 9/10/10 | TO (2) - 10/1/10 | OB - 10/13/10 - Passed! | Med/PFT1 - 11/5/10 - Passed! | Drug Screening - 2/9/11 | Background - 4/26/11 / 5/5/11 - Initial Contact / Met Investigator | Polygraph - 9/2/11 - Informed by examiner of passing...pending IA approval

Comment

• Passed my oral board today as well although I really thought I bombed it. My advice to all is pay attention to detail when you prepare for the board. Good luck to all!
                Last edited by sems1987; 10-26-2010, 09:49 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by BPA n 2011 View Post
                  Congrats! What do you mean by 'brass on the board'?! Have you filled out the E-QIP already?!
                  Brass=official or supervisor. You will learn it all soon enough.

Eqip is done and everything has been sent back to MHC
                  Saint Michael the Archangel, defend us in battle, be our protection against the wickedness and snares of the devil; may God rebuke him, we humbly pray and do thou, O Prince of the heavenly host, by the power of God, thrust into hell Satan and all evil spirits who wander through the world for the ruin of souls. Amen.

Comment

• Originally posted by cnublue18 View Post
                    Brass=official or supervisor. You will learn it all soon enough.

Eqip is done and everything has been sent back to MHC
                    Ok. Makes sense now that I look at it a few times.

Nice! It's now time to begin the background investigation. I have yet to complete the medical/PFT 1. Apparently, CHS had tried to contact me to schedule an appointment (never received missed call or voicemail). I'm scheduled for med/PFT 1 on the 5th. Better late than never, I guess.
                    BPA - SW
                    App - 7/15/10 | Exam - 8/18/10 | NOR - 8/25/10 | TO - 9/10/10 | TO (2) - 10/1/10 | OB - 10/13/10 - Passed! | Med/PFT1 - 11/5/10 - Passed! | Drug Screening - 2/9/11 | Background - 4/26/11 / 5/5/11 - Initial Contact / Met Investigator | Polygraph - 9/2/11 - Informed by examiner of passing...pending IA approval

Comment

• I passed my oral board yesterday. They did not even want my OF-612. I have my medical/PFT1 Wednesday. Then all I have left is my polygraph which is not scheduled yet.

So do they build a hiring list out of us? Or are they just hiring everyone who passes right now?

Comment

• I have my interview tomorrow.

Comment

• Had my oral board today and passed. I was there from 8:30am-2:30pm but my interview was a lot shorter than the others. It took me about twenty minutes when it took everyone else forty-five or so. I think they were tired, lol. I was the last of 7 to go since we drew names out of a hat so I guess be prepared to wait a little. Good luck everyone!
                          Border Patrol Agent (SWB)
                          Applied: 7/14/10
                          Exam: 8/18/10
                          Exam Results: 8/24/10 (99 w/o Vet. Points)
                          TSL 1: 9/10/10
                          TSL 2/E-QIP: 10/1/10
                          Medical/PFT1: 10/15/10
                          Oral Board: 10/26/10 (Passed)
                          Drug Test: 2/3/11
                          B.I. Interview: 3/30/11
                          TSU: 7/21/11
                          Final Offer: 7/22/11 (Naco, AZ)
                          EOD: 8/15/11
                          Academy: 8/22/11

Comment

• Originally posted by SAAS13 View Post
                            Had my oral board today and passed. I was there from 8:30am-2:30pm but my interview was a lot shorter than the others. It took me about twenty minutes when it took everyone else forty-five or so. I think they were tired, lol. I was the last of 7 to go since we drew names out of a hat so I guess be prepared to wait a little. Good luck everyone!
                            Is that the reason that they tell you to 'prepare to be there all day' even though some people are posting that it was as quick as 15 minutes? Are they telling a group of interviewees to show up at the same time? And that's causing the long wait? I.e. a few hours? Or is there more then just an interview? I am confused. Either way, hurry up and wait I suppose. Not a big deal.

Comment

• Originally posted by seeOH View Post
                              Is that the reason that they tell you to 'prepare to be there all day' even though some people are posting that it was as quick as 15 minutes? Are they telling a group of interviewees to show up at the same time? And that's causing the long wait? I.e. a few hours? Or is there more then just an interview? I am confused. Either way, hurry up and wait I suppose. Not a big deal.
                              You are right. They told us all to show up at the same time and we chose the order for everyone. We only had seven people so it may be different if more people than that are scheduled. Just one interview and it's quick.
                              Border Patrol Agent (SWB)
                              Applied: 7/14/10
                              Exam: 8/18/10
                              Exam Results: 8/24/10 (99 w/o Vet. Points)
                              TSL 1: 9/10/10
                              TSL 2/E-QIP: 10/1/10
                              Medical/PFT1: 10/15/10
                              Oral Board: 10/26/10 (Passed)
                              Drug Test: 2/3/11
                              B.I. Interview: 3/30/11
                              TSU: 7/21/11
                              Final Offer: 7/22/11 (Naco, AZ)
                              EOD: 8/15/11
                              Academy: 8/22/11

Comment

• Originally posted by seeOH View Post
                                Yeah. When I had my oral last week, there were 8 of us. The first guy was out of there by 10:30am. I didn't leave until almost 2:00pm because I was last. No worries though, I passed. The 7 hour drive home seemed short and sweet after I received the good news.
                                What is Perseverance?
                                -Perseverance is commitment, hard work, patience, endurance.
                                -Perseverance is being able to bear difficulties calmly and without complaint.
                                -PERSEVERANCE IS TRYING AGAIN AND AGAIN.

BOP - BPA - ICE

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5325 users online. 402 members and 4923 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X