Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anyone take the test on the 13th in newark, still havent gotten my test results just wondering the status of everyone
    officially sworn into the Us Marine Corps, going in with an 03 contract leave for bootcamp on January 9th

Comment

• Is there a FAQ on the Border Patrol academy? Just curious where it's based out of, or if there are multiple academies in different regions, how long it is, what the physical aspects of it are and other requirements etc. Thanks!

Comment

• Originally posted by JeffMerr View Post
        Is there a FAQ on the Border Patrol academy? Just curious where it's based out of, or if there are multiple academies in different regions, how long it is, what the physical aspects of it are and other requirements etc. Thanks!
        start here... http://www.cbp.gov/xp/cgov/careers/c...eers/bp_agent/
        GatorFutureSA

DEA 1811 (June 2012):
        Applied - 06/2012

FBI 1811 (August 2012):
        Applied - 08/2012
        Phase I - 09/2012
        M & G - Pending

CBPO (Sept 2011):
        Applied - 09/2011
        Test - 09/2011 (Passed) - NOR 89
        VBT/SI - 11/2011 (Passed)
        Medical - 12/2011 (Cleared)
        PFT1 - 12/2011 (Passed)
        BI - 11/2011 (Pending - In Security Office)

ICE 1811 (June 2011):
        Applied - 06/2011
        Cancelled - 08/2012 -- sonofabitch!

Comment

• Originally posted by JeffMerr View Post
          Is there a FAQ on the Border Patrol academy? Just curious where it's based out of, or if there are multiple academies in different regions, how long it is, what the physical aspects of it are and other requirements etc. Thanks!
          http://www.honorfirst.com/academy.htm
          What is Perseverance?
          -Perseverance is commitment, hard work, patience, endurance.
          -Perseverance is being able to bear difficulties calmly and without complaint.
          -PERSEVERANCE IS TRYING AGAIN AND AGAIN.

BOP - BPA - ICE

Comment

• is there a different site other then usajobs to find border patrol jobs that are not on the mexican border or is that classified as a different job all together
            officially sworn into the Us Marine Corps, going in with an 03 contract leave for bootcamp on January 9th

Comment

• Originally posted by hexen220 View Post
              is there a different site other then usajobs to find border patrol jobs that are not on the mexican border or is that classified as a different job all together
              What other Border Patrol jobs would you be looking for, other than those on the border? The entry-level position is in the southwest, along the border. After you put in your time (2-15 years) in the SW, you can apply to go somewhere else based on senority.

Comment

• Originally posted by madchiken View Post
                What other Border Patrol jobs would you be looking for, other than those on the border? The entry-level position is in the southwest, along the border. After you put in your time (2-15 years) in the SW, you can apply to go somewhere else based on senority.
                lol 15 years, as like a pre retirement thing ill transfer to florida, but idk i read on this forum that people are ready to be hired in miami or something and then i check the official web site and see that they have stations all over the country, but then i check usa jobs and there only looking for people on the mexican border, i just want to know for incase i fail the written test so i can apply to a place thats not in the middle of nowhere

Comment

lol 15 years, as like a pre retirement thing ill transfer to florida, but idk i read on this forum that people are ready to be hired in miami or something and then i check the official web site and see that they have stations all over the country, but then i check usa jobs and there only looking for people on the mexican border, i just want to know for incase i fail the written test so i can apply to a place thats not in the middle of nowhere
                  When are you taking the test? Are you taking the ALT or Spanish Language proficiency portion?
                  Saint Michael the Archangel, defend us in battle, be our protection against the wickedness and snares of the devil; may God rebuke him, we humbly pray and do thou, O Prince of the heavenly host, by the power of God, thrust into hell Satan and all evil spirits who wander through the world for the ruin of souls. Amen.

Comment

• Originally posted by cnublue18 View Post
                    When are you taking the test? Are you taking the ALT or Spanish Language proficiency portion?
                    i already took the test, i took the artificial language test. im a little worried i took the test two weeks ago and starting to think i failed, although they told me 2 to 3 weeks to get my results back i see people getting there results in like 3 days

Comment

• I just received that email message that says, "We have received your Occupational Questionaire and we are currently reviewing it."

How long does it take after that email to receive the Notice of Results? One day? Two days? Two weeks?

I know some people on here said that after that email message you will receive your NOR "shortly." How long is "shortly?"

Comment

• Originally posted by bozo View Post
                        I just received that email message that says, "We have received your Occupational Questionaire and we are currently reviewing it."

How long does it take after that email to receive the Notice of Results? One day? Two days? Two weeks?

I know some people on here said that after that email message you will receive your NOR "shortly." How long is "shortly?"
                        shortly for me has been a week and half i got the same exact email and still havent gotten my nor yet

Comment

is there a different site other then usajobs to find border patrol jobs that are not on the mexican border or is that classified as a different job all together
                          Originally posted by hexen220 View Post
                          You are confused. CBP Officer is not the same job as Border Patrol Agent.
                          What is Perseverance?

BOP - BPA - ICE

Comment

• Originally posted by TheKansan View Post
                            You are confused. CBP Officer is not the same job as Border Patrol Agent.
                            whats the difference between that and regular border patrol, how can i apply and where lol

Comment

whats the difference between that and regular border patrol, how can i apply and where lol
                              Well here is a link to info about the CBP Officer position http://www.cbp.gov/xp/cgov/careers/c...reers/officer/

The jobs are very different, though they are within the same agency. There will be an open announcement for CBP Officer on Nov. 16, 2010 according to the website. Some CBP Officer positions are located off of the border and in the interior of the country at airports.
                              What is Perseverance?

BOP - BPA - ICE

Comment

i already took the test, i took the artificial language test. im a little worried i took the test two weeks ago and starting to think i failed, although they told me 2 to 3 weeks to get my results back i see people getting there results in like 3 days
                                I took the test last Monday, I got my NOR Wednesday via e-mail. I think it depends on where you live, also you provided them your e-mail address when you applied right ?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5441 users online. 293 members and 5148 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X