Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't remember. Maybe about two weeks. I work in dc and have parking. I'll send you a pm this week with places to park near the OB site.
    Saint Michael the Archangel, defend us in battle, be our protection against the wickedness and snares of the devil; may God rebuke him, we humbly pray and do thou, O Prince of the heavenly host, by the power of God, thrust into hell Satan and all evil spirits who wander through the world for the ruin of souls. Amen.

Comment

• FYI for you guys just starting process CASS does not update very often if at all. This process is going by fast so don't even focus on it.
      Saint Michael the Archangel, defend us in battle, be our protection against the wickedness and snares of the devil; may God rebuke him, we humbly pray and do thou, O Prince of the heavenly host, by the power of God, thrust into hell Satan and all evil spirits who wander through the world for the ruin of souls. Amen.

Comment

• Originally posted by cnublue18 View Post
        Can't remember. Maybe about two weeks. I work in dc and have parking. I'll send you a pm this week with places to park near the OB site.
        Thanks, I appreciate it! I don't go to Washington, D.C. very often!
        BPA -
        Applied--8/01/10 Exam--8/30/10 NOR-9/01/10 (105) TSL-9/15/10 TSL2-10/14/10 OB--11/30/10 Med/PFT--03/09/11 Drug Test--3/29/11 --E-QIP update-4/12/2011- BI Interview---6/20/11 POLY--11/22/11 PASSED
        TSU---12-12-2011 5-2-2012 EOD---6-11-2012

Comment

• Looks like I may be bowing out of the process. I've had my OB rescheduled once and just got notice for the next one and can't make it either. Perhaps if they gave me more than 8 days notice, I might be able to take leave.

Comment

Last edited by SHU; 07-02-2019, 11:21 AM.

Comment

• I would call in sick.

Comment

• If you're going to be joining the Border Patrol then you should start prepping yourself on how to properly "Bang In."

Just call in sick. I would say that getting hired by the Border Patrol is worth taking a sick day.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sakic View Post
                  Looks like I may be bowing out of the process. I've had my OB rescheduled once and just got notice for the next one and can't make it either. Perhaps if they gave me more than 8 days notice, I might be able to take leave.
                  Military? Just tell them you have a job interview that will last about two hours. Remember, don't ask for permission. Just tell them you're doing it. It will be worth it.
                  BP
                  Test- 9/18/08 (El Paso)
                  NOR- 9/18/08 (98 no vet)
                  PUT ON HOLD B/C OF MILITARY
                  Reactivated- 7/8/09 (103 w/vet)
                  Fitness/physical- July 2009 (passed)
                  Drug test- August 2009 (passed)
                  Oral board - October 2009 (passed)
                  Stop-lossed and deployed to Iraq
                  BI- February 2010 (passed)
                  Switched application from northern border to southern border- September 2010
                  TSU- Dec 2, 2010

Comment

• I agree. It seems foolish to through away a career opportunity simply due to a scheduling conflict. If you want it, you'll make it happen.

Comment

• Just got done with a large bulk of tsl2 packet, including the fingerprint cards. Took me 8 hours.

Seriously guys, if you don't have information for your SF-86 already, GET ER DONE NOW before the packet shows up. I just got the notice in the mail, have 7 days to complete everything and send it back into MHC. If I didn't already have an SF-86 filled out, that 8 hours would turn into a few days of hunting.

And what's up with the Financial Disclosure form having such small spaces to fill in the info? All I have is student debt, so I bet Uncle Sam would be happy to read that: lots of OT hours to pay him back.

Comment

• Originally posted by avalon42 View Post
                        Just got done with a large bulk of tsl2 packet, including the fingerprint cards. Took me 8 hours.

Seriously guys, if you don't have information for your SF-86 already, GET ER DONE NOW before the packet shows up. I just got the notice in the mail, have 7 days to complete everything and send it back into MHC. If I didn't already have an SF-86 filled out, that 8 hours would turn into a few days of hunting.

And what's up with the Financial Disclosure form having such small spaces to fill in the info? All I have is student debt, so I bet Uncle Sam would be happy to read that: lots of OT hours to pay him back.
                        Yeah and be sure to make copy of the SF-86 after you fill it out. No need to have to find all that info again if you decide to apply for another federal job. The good thing for me was that all my info was already in eqip from when I filled it out for my current job.
                        What is Perseverance?
                        -Perseverance is commitment, hard work, patience, endurance.
                        -Perseverance is being able to bear difficulties calmly and without complaint.
                        -PERSEVERANCE IS TRYING AGAIN AND AGAIN.

BOP - BPA - ICE

Comment

• Does AUO start in the academy or when you get to the line?

Comment

Does AUO start in the academy or when you get to the line?
                            When you get to the line, during the academy you will be at base pay.
                            BPA -
                            Applied--8/01/10 Exam--8/30/10 NOR-9/01/10 (105) TSL-9/15/10 TSL2-10/14/10 OB--11/30/10 Med/PFT--03/09/11 Drug Test--3/29/11 --E-QIP update-4/12/2011- BI Interview---6/20/11 POLY--11/22/11 PASSED
                            TSU---12-12-2011 5-2-2012 EOD---6-11-2012

Comment

Does AUO start in the academy or when you get to the line?
                              There is no AUO while attending the academy.
                              Last edited by BPA n 2011; 10-25-2010, 04:59 AM.
                              BPA - SW
                              App - 7/15/10 | Exam - 8/18/10 | NOR - 8/25/10 | TO - 9/10/10 | TO (2) - 10/1/10 | OB - 10/13/10 - Passed! | Med/PFT1 - 11/5/10 - Passed! | Drug Screening - 2/9/11 | Background - 4/26/11 / 5/5/11 - Initial Contact / Met Investigator | Polygraph - 9/2/11 - Informed by examiner of passing...pending IA approval

Comment

• Thanks guys.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8525 users online. 460 members and 8065 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X